I'll Stand By You by Jealousofthewater


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Justin...your nuts", Andrea exclaimed, shaking her head. "There are tons of people everywhere and u wanna do...this?"

Justin turned to her grinning. "oh come on andrea...your not scared are u?"

"now what would i possibly be scared of?"

"well come on then" he laughed, pulling his shirt over his head. " I dare you."

Andrea giggled and began to pull her shirt off as well. "Oh you are on Timberlake." Standing there in her bra, she blushed looking at Justin. He was unbuttoning his pants not noticing her staring at him. He had a beautiful body. Nice cut abs and very well tanned. She giggled and he looked up.

"what?", he asked, confused.

"haha nothing...just enjoying the view."

He smiled and looked her up and down. "Well the view from here isnt so bad either." Andrea self conciously put her arms across her chest. Justin stepped up to her and pulled her arms down. He leaned close and whispered in her ear. "You have nothin to hide. Your body is beautiful." She looked at him and leaned in for a kiss. For several minutes all the sounds around them dissapeared. Andrea was in a trance. She couldnt believe how fast things were going. Pulling away from the kiss, breathless, Andrea reached down to unbutton her pants. "Well come on Justin..I believe we have some skinny dipping to do."

He laughed, unbuttoning his pants as well. "Damn a kiss from me and you get some confidence. Im good."

She lightly slapped him in the arm. " Now dont go gettin all egotistical on me Justin. Im not one of your little teeny bopper fans." Finally removing her pants she turned to see him standing there in his boxers.

"Come on wuss", Andrea said, running and diving into the pool. Justin jumped in after her. After resurfacing she turned to Justin. Keeping eye contact with him, she removed her bra and threw it at him. Catching it he laughed and removed his boxers and chucked them at her as well. Now both being naked Andrea had the obvious urge to take a glance down. Justin must have sensed that.

"Go ahead and look...I know you want to."

Andrea blushed. " Oh puhlease, your the one oggling me."

Justin came closer to her. "well you have quite alot to oggle." He ran his hand across her face and leaned in and lightly sucked on her neck. Andrea sighed contently and wrapped her arms around his neck. Pulling her closer to his body, Justin kissed his way to her shoulder, lightly running his tounge across her skin. Just as he was about to go up to her mouth, they heard laughing fromt the edge of the pool. Turning, Justin saw Trace and Calie.

" my my my...things sure happen fast when alcohols involved huh andrea?", callie giggled, giving her the thumbs up.

Andrea covered her face in embaressment, laughing. Trace pointed at Justin yelling "you the man"

Andrea and Justin turned to eachother. "our friends are idiots", he said laughing.

"yes i agree" she said blushing.

"Trace" justin said." go get us some towels."

"will do pimp", trace said, winking at justin.



After drying off, Andrea began gathering up her clothes. Justin stopped her.

"You know", he said, running his hand through her hair. "we could just go finish this upstairs."

She smiled at him mischieviously and nodded. He grabbed her hand and led her back into the house. Leading her up the stairs, Andrea spotted Calie and Trace. Catching Calies eye she gave her a smile and a wave. Calie grinned and mouthed, "you go girl".

Finding an empty bedroom, Justin wasted no time. Once the door was closed he pinned Andrea up against it, kissing her hungerly.

"you have a condom right", Andrea said, in between sloppy kisses.

"oh shit", he said, stopping what they were doing. Glancing around the room he spotted a table with drawers. Rummaging through it, sure enoug he found a box of trojans. He held one up, grinning victoriously. He went back to Andrea and resumed what he was doing. He pulled away from her for a second to remove his towel. And Andrea just stared. Her eyes made her way down his body and finally stopped at...."it". She gasped.

"holy shit, your big". Realizing she said that outloud, she clapped her hand over her mouth.

Justin laughed moving back to her. His lips attacked hers again, his hands running up and down her body. He put his hand in between them and removed her towel as well. Gazing at her body he licked his lips in anticipation and grabbed the condom packet. Carefully he put it on and lifted Andrea off the floor.

"you ready for this", he whispered. Hearing those words was enough to make Andrea wet. She nodded, unable to speak, and wrapped her legs around his waist. He positioned himself at her entrance and gave her a sexy smile before plunging in. Andrea let out a small scream in pleasure and in pain. "oh god, that thing is gonna tear me into two."

Justin stayed still, letting her adjust for a minute. " Dont worry. By the end of this night, your never gonna wanna stop."

He slowly began moving in and out and Andrea clutched onto his shoulders. She let out a small moan when he began sucking on her neck.

"Justin" she got out, raggedly. " Harder....oh god....harder"

He obliged and began to move in and out at a more rapid pace. "Fuck your so tight Andrea". He began moving faster, grunting with every stroke. By now Andreas back was banging againt the door but she didnt care. He was again and again hitting her spot. Biting her lip, she tried to stay quiet, but when he pulled out slowly and slammed back in she no longer could.

"JUSTINNNNNNNNNNNNN...OH GOD....PLEASE.....FASTER", she screamed, digging her nails into his back, causing him to let out a yelp. He grabbed onto her ass and pushed himself in deeper and deeper. He was so close, but he didnt wanna be the first one to cum.

"come on, baby" he said, coaxing her. "cum for me"

That was all Andrea needed to hear. She felt herself cum all over his cock, moaning his name over and over again. He came not seconds after, letting out a whispered "Fuck". Breathing heavily, Justin leaned his head against her shoulder. Andrea held on tighter to his shoulders, kissing the side of his neck. Setting her down Justin made his way over to the bed and flopped down on his stomach. Andrea joined him, proppin herself up on her elbow.

"I just want you to know that i dont do this all the time", she said, nervously glancing down. "I dont want you to think that im..slutty or whatever."

Justin turned to her, taking his hand in hers. " i know it aint like that babe. We were both caught up in the moment...It felt right didnt it?"

She smiled. "yeah...it did"

He laid back down. "I dont know..maybe we could like...try this?"

"Try what?"

"you know...me and you...the whole dating thing?"

"Justin we just met like 2 days ago. I mean you dont have to say that just because we had sex...im fine with it"

He glanced at her, a hard look coming over his face. " i didnt mean it like that Andrea. You think I would just ask you to date me because we just had sex and i feel guilty?"

"well no..but..." she trailed off, looking down.

"It was just an idea", he said, turning away from her. " Somethin to try out. But if you dont want to thats cool."

"No Justin I do. Im sorry i just automatically assumed something."

Justin smiled and leaned over and kissed her. "Im sure you've heard many things about me, but im willing to show you im not like that."

Andrea laid back, deep in thought. This was the chance she's waited for for a lifetime. Why the fuck did she have to think about it?? 'Because you dont want any more hurt in your life' that little voice in the back of her head said. But turning to Justin, who looked so peaceful with his eyes closed, she knew she would ignore that voice. Because she was willing to take a chance.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki