Love & Hate by Shari


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


*This story has been revised but exuse any unseen typing or grammar errors. - thanks



Lying in bed asleep Sharisse was completely out of it due to a night of heavy drinking and god know what else. Awakened by a car door slamming down on the street. She lets out a sluggish groan as she rolls over. She began to open her eyes slowly, only to close them again. Overwhelmed by the blinding sunlight that escaped through the nearby window blinds, illuminating the small bedroom. Rolling over trying to escape the blinding light Sharisse, opens her eyes once more this time to the naked body of her ex, Jason, lightly snoring beside her.

Sobering up quickly, she sits up in bed, with her knees in her chest, racking her brain trying to remember exactly what happened the other night and just how she got to Jason’s. That’s when it hit her, like a ton of bricks, what happened 7years ago yesterday. Before she knew it her eyes where burning and brimming with tears. Startled by a sudden groan of Jason’s who was still asleep, she began to wipe profusely hoping to conceal any evidence of her painful past. Then realizing what a mess she must of came off as showed up the way she did, she decided to leave before having to explain to Jason once he woke.

Slipping out of bed she wrapped a fallen sheet around her naked body, before searching her clothes. Finding her boxers and black jeans thrown up on a lamp in the corner she noticed the trail of both her and Jason’s leading out into the hall. Following it in to the kitchen where she found her leather jacket, her gun and badge sitting beside a empty can of whip cream and chocolate syrup. A quick smirk appeared and disappeared at the thought of the countless late night snack sessions that they had in that very kitchen.

Returning to the living room, she grabbed her purse; opening it she began searching for her keys and some spare cash to get a taxi to take her back up to the club where she left her Navigator the night before. Finding both she turned towards the door only to find Max, Jason’s 2-year old black lab whining in front of the door with his empty food bowl in front of him. Damn Jason an in irresponsible ass, I told him he didn’t need a dog, he barely takes care of himself.

Seeing that Max wasn’t going to let her out quietly unless she feed him, she led the dog back into the kitchen, giving him both food and fresh water before slipping out just a little after five. Giving her just enough time to run home for a quick shower and muffin and coffee at Starbucks before work.


*** *** ***


Sitting at her desk finishing up updating her login spreadsheet, while nursing her migraine with an extra large black coffee courtesy of Starbucks on the corner of Jefferson and Vine . “ You never could take hold your liquor,” a lustful male voice whispers, into her ear from behind.

Turning around in her swivel desk chair, she grinned evilly, snatching his shades off his face. “ Neither can you obviously,” she smirked looking directly into his bloodshot eyes an apparent sign of yet another sporadic bender.

Snatching his glasses out her hands, Jason smacks his lips and walks off in the direct of the break room. Seeing he was apparently pissed, Sharisse decided to take advance of it , following him into the break room only to be greeted by a number of their fellow officers all male. Who were all busy filling in each other on their sexual escapades with their girlfriends or mistresses. “ Come on Jason, we know you got yet another freaky booty call story or one nighter to tell us about.” Deviously grins Mike handing Jason a cup of coffee. “ Well… as a matter of fact I do,” he smirks turning back around to glance at Sharisse before sitting down at a table.

“Man, she came to the door in all black. Pushed me into the apartment, and before I could say a word she had me on the kitchen with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.” He proclaimed knowing how pissed Risse was by now. Knowing how proud she was of her reputation, he knew she never confront him about any exaggerations he had thought up to make the story even juicier.

“ Tell us more about the mystery freak,” yelled one officer, practically begging for all the kinky details.

Even more steamed then ever, Sharisse storms out of the break room unnoticed, quizzing pass Lorraine, Mike’s partner and the only other female on the force at the 52nd precinct. “Whoa, Risse, where’s the fire?” asked Lorraine following Sharisse back to her desk.

“ Back there in Jason, Mike and half of our precinct’s pants.” She told her, trying to calm down.

“Let me guess, the guys are sharing their latest sexual conquests, again.” She sighed talking a seat next to Risse’s desk.

“ Yeah,” she spat out. Popping two more Advil before chasing it down with a gulp of now luke warm coffee.

“Well, I catch you for lunch,” said Lorraine leaving to clock in.


Walking into his office, Jason settles down to catch up on his sports pulling out the section out of the papers. Bring the coffee to his lips while he read; he was startled by a sudden knock and then a slam of his office door. Looking up to see a very angry Sharisse, standing before him, as if ready to blow his head clean off, it took everything in him not to bust out laughing in her face.

“What can I do for you, Montgomery?” he asks, trying to straighten the apparent grin growing on his face.

“Quit bullshitting Edmunds, why are you so determined to make this harder then it has to be?” she shouts, unaware of her raised tone.

“ Trying? I’d call it succeeding. But seriously I love to see you squirm,” he jokes taking a sip of his coffee.

“ Is this about the other night, gees. It was a drunken mistake.”

“ that just it every time you let your guard down and you don’t like the outcome of a situation it’s a damn mistake.” He shouts himself.

“Whatever Edmunds, but things like last night will stay out of the station, got me!” she yelled leaving his office, but not before slamming the door behind her.

“Damn that woman, he mumbles opening his desk side drawer. As he angrily rummaging through the drawer he found it his canteen of bourbon. Pouring half of its contains in his coffee, he relaxed back into chair taking one long sip, savoring every drop of alcohol in his caffeine concoction.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki