Love & Hate by Shari


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Sitting in his recliner, Jason sat nursing his bourbon on the rocks, while the tv watched him. Gladly taking the afternoon off after it was suggested by the Captain Howard. He needed it after his confrontation with Sharisse, he convinced himself. As he mind raced a mile a minute thinking about himself and his present condition and how it effected his past relationship, with her.

He was a drunk and he knew it, he tried numerous times to give it up, but he found it hopeless as work and things with Sharisse became more and more complicated. Especially after confirming Sharisse’s connecting with his sorted past. There was so many times he just thought “ fuck it,” figuring telling her would make opening up to her much easier and their relationship a lot less complicated. Though at the same time, he knew that if the truth would possible kill her and any hopes of their relationship becoming a permanent thing. Though looking back on it now all Jason could do was laugh at the thought seeing that keeping the truth a secret didn’t help their relationship but only made thing more complicated then they already were. Nothing short of a miracle would’ve saved thier sorry excuse a relationship

Finishing off his bourbon, Jason got up to fix another, just as someone came knocking at the door. “Jason, I know your there man, open up,” demanded a concerned voice, as he began to bang on the door, making sure to get Jason’s attention.

“Damnit, I’m coming,” yelled Justin as he took a long swig of his bourbon as he sluggishly made his way to the door. Opening the door just enough to see Joshua’s face. “ Man, I don’t feel-,” was all he was able to get out as Josh pushed his way though the door.

“ Wha.. What the hell… is you problem man?” stuttered Jason trying to get his balance back as he turn to face Joshua.

“ this is my problem,’ he yelled snatching Jason’s drink from his hand and throwing it towards a nearest wall.

Enraged Jason charges Joshua catching him off guard, he tackles him to the couch. Where he lost his footing and soon found himself on the floor on with Josh on top of him with his eyes looking down at him full of pity.

“Now are you going to calm down and listen or do we have to do this the hard way?” he asks Jason, looking him square in the eye.

“ Yeah, man. Just get the hell off me.” Jason grumbled, sitting up.

Sitting down on the couch Joshua sat just shaking his head as he watched Jason pitifully attempt to get back in his recliner.

“So what are you doing here, man?.” Sighed Jason, running his hands though his head of short curls.

“Captain Howard called me fifteen minutes ago, telling me you reeked of alcohol after you argument with Sharisse earlier and I should come and check on you.”

“ How did he know about me and Sharisse?” thought Jason aloud.

“ Just because you two refused to acknowledge your relationship at the station didn’t mean that everyone didn’t catch on to the obvious attraction between you two.”

“ Look Jason, I know thing have been hard for you, especially after you and-“

“Don’t even say her name.” He demanded, as he stood to his feet and headed into the his bedroom.

“ You know just as well as I do trying to pretend like it doesn’t bother you that you seeing her everyday isn’t doing to help the pain go away, just like drinking until you blackout isn’t either.”

“Look Joshua, I know that since you and Renee made up, after your split last year. You think you’re all knowing on relationships but your not and everyone isn’t like you and Renee.” Spat Jason as he tossed himself on the bed.

“I know, what me and Renee when though only applies to us but what you have to realize is that your drinking drove Sharisse further away then your secretiveness. And although you tried your best to make things work, it takes two to make it work and maybe breaking things off with you was her way of letting you down easy. Cause if you haven’t noticed Sharisse has plenty of issues of her own to work out.” With that said Joshua left Jason there to think about that as he laid there.

Waiting for Joshua to close the door behind him, Jason slowly turned over. “ Little did you know that I’m the cause of many of those issues.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki