Change of Mind by Leeann


Number of reviews: 5
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Three weeks later, Rebecca was officially graduated from school and was now a residence of Orlando Florida. It was Saturday morning and she had to be into work on Monday morning. Right now she sat unpacking her things. It all came together really good, she'd found an apartment right away with the help of Johnny, and she'd moved everything via her car and one small moving van. This was it, she was finally going to be fulfilling her dreams.

Rebecca looked up when she heard a knock on the door. She stood up and looked out the peephole and saw the faces of Nsync standing before her. She unlocked the door and opened it and stepped back while they came in.

"Nice place you got here Rebecca." Justin said looking around taking in all the boxes and packing equipment.

"I know right." she nodded.

"You're in trouble missy." Chris said giving her his best scowl.

"And why am I in trouble?" Rebecca asked.

"Because you left here without saying goodbye to us."

"Oh, well I had to leave after my meeting with Johnny because of school. I'm back now anyway." Rebecca shrugged.

"That hurts right here." Joey said putting his hand up to his heart.

"What are you listening to?" Lance asked hearing the music.

"It's Dashboard Confessional."

"They're kind of whiny don't you think?" Justin said crinkling his nose.

"No they're not whiney. Besides, they're emo, they're supposed to be like that." Rebecca defended.

"Okay. Whatever you say." Justin shrugged.

"So what do I owe the honor of this visit?" Rebecca asked getting to the point.

"We just came to say hi and see if you needed any help." JC said pointing to her strew of boxes on the floor.

"It won't take me that long." Rebecca shrugged.

"Well if it won't take you that long, do you wanna go do something?" Joey asked.

"I should just unpack." Rebecca shook her head.

"Well, change this music and we'll help too." Justin offered.

"What's wrong with this."

"They whine."

"No they don't."

"Do too."

"Justin, just because they're not rap, hiphop, or pop, or whatever you classify yourself as these days, doesn't mean they're not good." Rebecca defended again.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Justin asked.

"Figure it out." Rebecca said walking over to the CD player.

She took out Dashboard and put in the next best thing--Taking Back Sunday.

"This is a little better." Justin said ending the topic.

"When we're at your house, then you can pick the music." Rebecca retorted.

"Damn right I will."

"Ladies please, lets get to work." Joey said pretending to roll up his sleeves.

For the next two hours the guys followed Rebecca's instructions as to unpacking and arranging everything. It was really interesting to see everyones input on where something should go. Ultimately it was Rebecca who decided where what should go, but it was still fun to do.

Rebecca surveyed the apartment and couldn't believe her eyes. What would have taken her all day was now almost finished. Empty boxes were all in a pile waiting to go out to the garbage, everything in her living room and kitchen were in perfect order. All her concert pictures were on her walls, it was unbelievable.

"Wanna go out now?" Joey asked from his position on the floor.

"I could use some food." Rebecca nodded.

"Yes! So could I." Joey said jumping to his feet.

"Where do you wanna go?" Lance asked Rebecca.

"Doesn't matter to me." Rebecca shrugged.

"I want pizza." Chris whined.

"Let's go to Pizza Lucce's," Rebecca said gettin excited. She hadn't been to a Pizza Lucce's since she left North Dakota. They had one in Minneapolis, she'd always go there when she went to concerts at The Quest.

"Pizza Lucce's it is." Lance nodded.

"Don't we get a say?" Joey pouted.

"No." Rebecca and Lance said simultaneously.

Rebecca felt her face getting a little flushed when Lance smiled at her. She smiled back and shrugged slightly.

"Well let's go." Justin said.

"Yeah, I'm hungry." Chris agreed.

And they were off to Pizza Lucce, Rebecca was excited to go there after all this time, she wondered how different it was from the one in Minneapolis.

"Calm down," Lance said taking in her jittered state.

"I can't." Rebecca said bouncing her legs up and down.

She started singing to the song that was on, not caring that it was an Nsync song, not to mention they were in the car.

"Lance," Justin whined, "Shut that off."

"Don't touch that dial." Rebecca said.

"I hate listening to myself." Justin hmphed.

"You're concieted Justin, you're not listening to yourself, you're listening to all of you." Rebecca scowled at him.

"I'm still in it." Justin shrugged.

"Yeah, but it's not just you. Maybe JC and Chris like hearing this."

"Yeah, what if I do." Chris nodded.

Lance watched the expression on Rebecca's face and smiled. She was really pretty when she smiled. Wait, 'really pretty?' where did that come from. You know not to get involved with any of the crew or employees. Lance had to mentally shake his mind and snap out of it.

"You alright bud?" Rebecca asked Lance.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he said hoping it didn't sound too forced.

"All right, just be careful. You almost hit that car back there."

"It's fine." Lance nodded.

They made it to Pizza Lucce a few minutes later and Rebecca waited in anticipation to get in. She grinned ear to ear when she finally did. It was a lot like the one back home and for a moment she closed her eyes and saw her with Sara and others after a concert. It was even where she finally met David Desrosiers from Simple Plan.

"You all right Beck?" Chris said seeing that she hadn't followed them to their table.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, got caught in the moment." Rebecca said blushing.

"It's okay." Chris said lazily flinging an arm around her.

They ordered a pizza and some cheesy bread and waited for it to arrive.

Rebecca drank half of her water, then poured the rest into Chris's glass.

"What was that for?" Chris said watching her.

She didnt say anything, she just took an extra napkin and dried off the glass. She looked around to see if anyone was looking and tucked it into her bag.

"Did you just take that glass?" JC laughed.

"Yeah, I collect them. Everytime I come, I grab a glass with Pizza Lucce written on it." Rebecca shrugged.

"Sounds like you and your Hard Rock menu's, eh JC?" Lance grinned evilly.

"I suppose your right." JC said turning slightly pink.

"How many glasses do you have?" Joey asked.

"Not that many."

"I didn't ask if you had many, I asked how many you had." Joey laughed.

"I have about ten."

"That's all?" JC asked.

"Yeah, I haven't been to one in like four years. They didn't have any in Memphis." Rebecca sighed.

"They did, but it closed down." Justin piped up.

"Yeah."

Rebecca watched the waitress bring their food and nearly drooled right there. It smelled so good, and she was starving.

"Hungry much Beck?" Justin teased her.

"You heard that?" Rebecca loud. Her stomach had just growled real loud.

"I think everyone heard that." Lance laughed.

"Ah shut up." Rebecca rolled her eyes.

"So tell me, did that hurt?" Chris asked pointing to her lip ring.

"Not at all. It was kind of like an intense mosquito bite." Rebecca answered grabbing a slice of pizza.

"I might get a peircing." Chris announced.

"You?" Rebecca laughed.

"What, you don't think it would look good on me?" Chris pouted.

"It looks good on them." Rebecca pointed to Joey and Lance who both had eyebrow rings. "But on you, I'm not so sure. I think you hung around Good Charlotte too much when you did they're Lifestyles video. Did you get tips from Benji or something?"

"Hey, shut up." Chris said sticking his tongue out at her.

"Gross Chris, I didn't want to see your chewed food." Rebecca shuddered.

"Too bad." Chris said returning to chewing his food.

"How bout the tattoo, did that hurt? Since its on your wrist and all." JC asked her pointing to the tattoo she had of a guitar pick on the inside of her wrist.

"Not as bad as I thought it would." Rebecca shook her head.

"I hate needles." JC said his attention still on the tattoo.

"They're not so bad." Rebecca shrugged.

They turned to their food and didn't talk for a few minutes before they were finished eating.

"So, are you guys going out tonight?" Rebecca asked.

"Never made it that far." Justin answered.

"I want to." Rebecca said.

"Well, in that case, we'll have to take you out on the town." Joey replied. "Since it is your first time partying in Orlando."

"Sounds good." Rebecca nodded.

"Well let's go. I wanna stop at the mall." Joey said standing up.

They proceeded to the mall where they got some shopping done and also went to a movie to kill some time. After the mall, they went to Justin's house to eat dinner, then they all went home to get ready for their big night out.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki