Competition by Mariah111384


Number of reviews: 9
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Competition

You think the whole world is at your fingertips… wake up darling. Life isn’t perfect and neither are you and your fakeness. Its always been about you. You had the upper hand on everything and you make me feel so bad about being honest. Grow up filthy trash, you’re not worth anyone’s time.

Here's the thing we started off friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
Since you‘ve been gone


You really think you are loved, how sad for you. You are not passionate, you believe in hating me for no reason.

I tried over and over to make peace with your heart now I realize you never had one to begin with. You are cold and your soul was dead long ago.

You caused me so much hurt. People don’t love you. They pity your pathetic attempts at relating to the world. You dream only of blackness which is the color of your nasty personality. You know how horrible you are and you do it anyway.

Just hear me say
Since you've been gone
I can breath for the first time
I'm still movin' on


You don’t care for anyone but yourself. Your cohorts back you but with weak support for they themselves conduct no considerate feelings for others. You make me feel bad about my life. Everything that I did is some big joke to you. You laugh, God you laugh, but I laugh too. I laugh back. You make me laugh at the reasons why you despise my efforts to find a place.

Perfect shouldn’t even be in your reach. Your words mean of wasted piles on the floor. I stomp on you. You are funny to me once again. Believe me, the world doesn’t like you outside the masks we wear. You have no real friends and you know it.

Thanks to you
Now I get what I want


You don’t sing better than me. Ashlee Simpson has better sounds than you do. Its like listening to death looping frantically in mind. Disgusting. Huh… good idea. Maybe you should die. I think it suits you. You know how rotten you make things for me. You fight with me and I don’t care. You don’t scare me, your sickening words are painfully lame. You have no life. You live through a someone you know nothing about. You paint stupid pictures which have nothing to do with life. You really think you have things nailed, you do not. Your face is hideous and your whiny comments make my eyes bleed out. You are not smart. I think retard fits much better.

You had your chance you blew it
Out of sight out of mind
Shut your mouth I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again


It is you who starts these things. You’re everyone’s worst enemy and people hate you for being horrible to them. Grown up honey, your fights are futile. The gloves are up and nothing you say will change.

Now I can breathe for the first time
Since you’ve been gone


Stick to the critics whoops, mah bad, the liars. You really don’t count as a person. Keep telling yourself you are. In the name of more lies.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki