The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 10

“How was it?” Katie asked, sitting up in her bed.

“It was great,” Jen said, gently closing the door behind her.

Katie looked at her suspiciously. “What’s the smirk for?”

“What smirk?”

“Oh come on,” Katie begged, “Don’t give me that.”

“Well, Justin told me that he loved you.”

Katie’s jaw dropped and her eyes widened. “He… he did what? What did you say?!”

“I told him that I loved him, too,” Jen said, kicking off her shoes. She sighed at the feeling of the soft carpet on her beat-up feet. “Damn shoes,” she mumbled, making her way to her bed. She jumped onto it and landed on her stomach. “And then he kissed me so gently. I was in heaven. God, Katie, I absolutely adore him.” She rolled onto her back and giggled. “It was amazing. His lips are so soft and so gentle.” Her feet hung off the bed and swung back and forth giddily. Katie could tell she was absolutely smitten. Jen sighed again. “I’m going to change into some sweats.”



Katie answered the door and shushed Justin. “She‘s sleeping in there.” She motioned toward an open door. He smiled and walked over to the door, before peering inside and tip-toeing over to the bed. He climbed in next to her and smiled as he traced the creases on her ear.

Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. “Hey, Jus…” She positioned herself to lean on one elbow. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to fall asleep.”

“It’s fine,” he laughed.

“How was the party?”

“Eh, you know. Same old. Nothing particularly exciting.”

She leaned to kiss him on the lips. “Hey, I wanted to talk to you about my rules in a relationship.” She sat up and looked at him.

He chuckled. “Oh, God. Here we go.”

She gave him a playful slap on the thigh.

“I’m just kidding with you. If you want to take it slow, I understand completely.”

“That’s exactly it. You know me and you understand me.”

“And is that the only rule?”

“Yes,” she said, “That’s all I ask.”

“Okay, easy enough. Would it be too much to ask if I could sleep in the same bed as you tonight?”

“Why no, it wouldn’t,” she smiled.

“Excellent. We can sleep in my room if you want,” he offered, before quickly adding, “I won’t try anything on you.”

“That’d be fine, let me just grab a change of clothes and a toothbrush.” They walked out of the room together. “Hey Katie, I’m sleeping in Justin’s room tonight. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Ooh,” Katie eyed them and raised her eyebrows up and down.

Jen rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue. “Shush, you.”

“Goodnight, Jen, let me know what happens.”

“Goodnight, Katie,” Jen said sternly and left the room.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki