The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 11

“Good morning, Jen,” Justin whispered when he saw her eyes flutter open.

“Good morning, kid,” Jen smiled and he kissed her.

“I was thinking,” Justin began, “Would you mind going out on a date with me tonight? It will be a real fun and casual one. You don’t even have to get all dressed up.”

“Sure, what do you plan on doing?”

“Dinner and then coming back here afterwards?” Justin asked, waiting for her approval.

“Sounds good. C’mon, we have to get up and onto the bus.” She pulled his hand until he was out of bed.



“Hey guys, sleep well?” Lance asked as soon as they stepped on the bus.

“Sure did,” Justin answered.

“You know, you two are perfect for each other,” Katie chimed in. “Lance and I were talking about that. You grew up together, you know each other so well, and you have so much in common. It’s a wonder that you two didn’t hook up sooner.”

The couple shrugged and took a seat on the bus.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki