The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 12

They walked down the sidewalk holding hands and Jen looked to him. “Jus, did you ever think we’d end up as a couple?”

“Well, yes and no. I’d find myself wishing it from time to time, but I didn’t want it to ruin our friendship. I’ve had to put aside feelings too many times in order to preserve what we had, until I just couldn’t bare it anymore. The feelings became even stronger after Britney and I broke up. I just couldn’t take it anymore and I had to do something about it.”

They reached the restaurant Justin had made reservations at and they stepped inside. “Timberlake,” he said to the usher, who led them to their seats.



* One week later - Memphis *

“Jen, are you coming with me to my house? It seems like forever since I’ve been there… I’m so excited to be back home, if only for a couple of days.”

“Of course I am. I haven’t been here for a while myself. I kind of miss it.”



“You two look so happy together,” Justin’s grandma said, looking at them adoringly. “Oh, I never thought you two would be dating. I’m so happy to see it, though.” She smiled her sweet smile at them.

“I’m glad everybody approves of our relationship. I was a little bit scared at first of what everybody would think. I mean, going from childhood friends to dating is a big step, and everybody took to it quickly.”

“So what’s this I hear about you and Jen sharing a hotel room, huh?” Lynn eyed Justin.

“Mom, relax. If I ever made a move on Jen, she would flip.”

Lynn giggled. “That’s my girl.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki