The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 13

“Jen, I don’t want you to leave tomorrow,” Justin said suddenly.

Jen looked away from the program they’d been watching on TV. “I know, babe, but after this semester, I’ll be known as Miss Holden to all the first-graders, and I can’t wait for that. Being a teacher is something I’ve been waiting years for and it’s almost here. It’s so close, I can almost hear the kids arguing over who gets to erase the board,” she chuckled.

“I know,” he sighed. “I can tough it out. I can do this.” He scrunched his nose at her and she made a goofy face. He smirked and kissed her forehead.

“Hey, babe, my back is killing me. How about a massage?” She laid on her stomach and he straddled her ***. He rubbed her shoulders and she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

After a few minutes of rubbing, she spoke. “Hey, Justin?”

“Hmm?”

“I’m going to miss you so much, too.” Justin didn’t say anything. He just kept kneading her muscles. She could tell he was upset. “Hey, Justin, stop,” she said gently and twisted her body to look at him. He climbed off of her and she sat up. “What’s really the matter?”

“Nothing,” he shrugged and fixated his eyes on the TV.

She pushed herself against him and leaned her head against his shoulder. “I know you enough to know that it’s not ‘nothing’. It’s something, and I need to know what.”

“It’s just hard,” he told her. “It’s just hard to know that you’re going away in just a few hours and I won’t see you for a long time.”

“I know, Justin.” She kissed his lips. “I know.”

He leaned over and kissed her. Pretty soon, they were full-fledged making out and in the heat of the moment, Justin’s hand started to pull her shirt up.

“Okay, Jus, we have to stop.” She grabbed his wrists and pulled them away.

He could have cried at that moment. “And it’s hard that all you’re willing to do is kiss. It’s frustrating because I’m not used to that. I’m used to being free to do as I please when I’m in the moment, with no protest from the girl. It’s freaking frustrating, Jen.” He got up and walked to the bathroom.

Jen laid down quietly and pulled the covers up over her body. She traced tiny circles with her index finger on the pillowcase and a tear slipped down the bridge of her nose and soaked into the pillow.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki