The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 14

Things were tense on the way to the airport, but the goodbye was bittersweet.

“Call me when you two get home,” Justin said to Jen and Katie. Katie gave him a quick hug and then Jen. He held her there for a moment and whispered into her ear, “You know that I’m sorry about what happened last night.”

“I know,” Jen said. “I know.” She gave him one last smile, then turned and walked through the gate.



“Hey, J, it’s me. Just letting you know that Katie and I got home safely. Call me when you get this message, bye.” She hung up the phone and tossed it onto her bed. It was good to be home, but she had a lot of catching up to do. She had laundry that needed to be washed, bags that needed to be unpacked, and she was sure the answering machine would have plenty of new messages that yearned to be played.



School had begun a month after she arrived back home and Katie and her friend Taylor asked if she would like to hang out with them. “Do you want to come with Katie and I to go see a movie tonight?”

“No… thanks, though. I think I’ll stay in tonight. Besides, ER is on tonight and you know I can’t miss it.”

“Okay, we’ll come by later and hang out.”



“Hey, how’s my girl doing?” Justin asked when Jen picked up the phone.

“Hey, Jus. How does it feel now that the tour’s over?”

“Just glad that I can breathe. I’ve needed a break for the past couple of weeks and it’s finally here.”

“Aww. I miss you and just so you know, my classes are going great. Oh, and I have a four day weekend coming up soon.”

“Cool, are you going home to see your family?”

“Sure am.”

“Hey, maybe I’ll come to see you next week for our two month anniversary.”

“Two month anniversary?” Jen laughed. “Aren’t anniversaries supposed to happen annually?”

“Shush, you know what I mean. Anyways, isn’t ER on right now?”

“Yeah,” she laughed.

“Okay, sorry. I know it’s your favorite show, so I guess I’ll let you go and talk to you later. I love you. Call me tomorrow so we can make arrangements for me to come see you. Sound good?”

“Sounds great. I love you, too - Bye.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki