The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 15

“I can’t believe Justin won’t be here today.”

“I know, honey, but you’ll see him soon enough,” her mother, Mary, told her.

“I know, but I’ve been waiting years for this day to come. My college graduation. And it’s finally here, and he can’t be here with me.”



“Jennifer Holden,” Dean Murray called off. She nervously walked up the stairs and extended her arm to shake his hand. “Congratulations,” he said, and handed her her degree.

“Thank you,” she said, and walked offstage. On the way back to her seat, she looked to her mother and smiled, then spotted Justin sitting right next to her smiling the biggest smile she’d ever seen. She widened her eyes in excitement and sat back down in her seat.

After the ceremony, Jen made her way through the crowd and over to her family, who loaded her arms with flowers that held cards of congrats. Pictures were taken and words of congratulations were tossed toward her. When the crowd of familiars dwindled and all that was left standing there were Justin and her mother, she turned to Justin. “What are you doing here? I thought you couldn’t make it!”

“Exactly - You thought I couldn’t make it. I wanted to surprise you. Do you really think I’d miss your college graduation?!”



“Justin, I have a question to ask you,” Jen said as she pulled him into her bedroom. Everybody else was asleep and they had just finished watching a late night movie.

“Yeah? What is it?” he asked, sitting down on the bed next to her.

“I’m going to my grandparent’s summer house next week and I was wondering if you’re interested in accompanying me. I figured since you’ve never been up there…”

“I‘d love to go, where is it? And who else is going?”

“Well, we’ll be there with my parents and my grandparents. It’s in the Poconos.”

“Okay, sounds cool,” Justin shrugged.

“But that’s not the only thing I wanted to talk to you about. I also have some really good news.” She couldn’t help but smile as she said this.

“Oh?”

“Remember that job I applied for as a student teacher?”

“Yeah - you got the job?!”

“Yup, and it’s just a couple of hours away from my parent’s summer house out in California.”

“Oh, Jen, I’m so proud of you! Congratulations!” He gave her a hug before pulling away and looking at her excitedly. “And that means you’ll only be a couple hours away from my house.”

“Yup, we’re looking at more time together.”

“That’s so great. I’m so happy for you."

She laid down and he snuggled up next to her.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki