The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 16

“Sunshine Lane… let’s see… I know it’s somewhere on the left.” She strained her eyes to read the next street sign. “Ah-hah! Sunshine Lane.” She turned onto the street and scanned the neighborhood for the familiar house. “Well, this is it,” Jen said, smiling as they pulled up in the rented car. “This is the summer house.”

“Wow. Now this is a nice house. Care to give me a tour?” They grabbed their bags from the trunk and headed toward the house. The door opened and Jen’s grandmother stepped out.

“Jen, Justin! It’s so good to see you two again!” She gave them both a hug. “Oh, come on in and get yourself settled in. I’ll show you to your rooms.”



“It feels so good to cuddle with you again.” Justin pulled her closer. “There’s so much peace and quiet here. I can see why you love this place so much.”

“Yeah,” she sighed. “You can thank my grandparents for finding this house.”

“So since tomorrow is our last day here, how do you suppose we should spend it?”

“I was thinking we could go over to Camelback and go on a little hike together.”

“Ooh, that sounds like fun! I love that kind of stuff.”




“Water bottles?”

“Check.”

“Food?”

“Check.”

“Bug spr-”

“Jen, do we really need all of this? We’ll only be gone a few hours,” he laughed.

“What? It’s freaking hot out, we need water. Don’t you want something to munch on? And do you really want to get eaten by bugs?”

“Hon,” Justin looked at her. “Think light.” He pulled out four water bottles and two bags of food. “Now I think we’re ready.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki