The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 17

“I can’t believe we’re leaving tomorrow morning,” Jen said. “The time flew by so fast.” She stuffed one last shirt into her suitcase before pushing down on it and zipping it up.

“Tell me about it. But we had a good time while we were here.” He picked one of his dirty t-shirts up off the floor and tossed it into his duffel bag. He looked around to see if he had left anything unpacked. “Well, I guess all that’s left to do is sleep.”

“Seems that way to me. Sleep in here with me again?”

“You bet,” he smiled.

Jen peeled the comforter back and pulled herself under it, and Justin slid in next to her. He laid on his side and put one arm across her stomach. “Listen, I wanted to talk to you about something. Now before you freak out, I wanted to let you know that I talked it over with your parents and they okayed it.” He stopped speaking for a dramatic effect and she just looked at him blankly. He began slowly, “Well, we’ve been together for eight months now, and you know that I love you very much. So I was wondering if you would be interested in moving in with me.”

Jen gasped, partly out of shock and partly because of the mere fact that her parents approved it. “Justin,” she said with wide eyes. “I, uh… can I have some time to think about it?”

Justin chuckled. “I figured you’d say that - I know how you are.”

She nodded, laughing. “Just give me the night to think it over. But it wouldn’t be a bad thing to get your hopes up,” she smiled.



“Okay,” Justin sighed, after stuffing his luggage into the airplane storage space above his seat and sitting down next to her. “Now you’ve had the night to think it over. What do you say? Do you want to move in with me?”

“Well, I did think it over last night.” She drew out her response for drama, though she was sure he already knew her answer. “I thought about it a lot and I finally decided that… yes, I would love to move in with you.”

“Oh yeahhh,” he routed for himself quietly and danced around in his seat.

“You’re embarrassing,” she said, giving him a slap on the arm.

“Ow. Jen!” He grabbed his arm.

“You’re wearing an oversized sweatshirt. You’d be a liar if you said that you even felt that.”

“Yeah, well, you know. Anyways, back to the topic at hand. You’re moving in with me and we need to find some time to do the actual moving part when we get back to California.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki