The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 19

“Damn, girl, you and Justin have been together for a while now.” Taylor set the pile of pictures down on the coffee table and looked up at Jen. “How long has it been now?”

“It’ll be a year in two weeks,” she said, smiling.

“That’s so great. I wish I could find somebody who would stay with me longer than three months,” she joked. “The sex must be good, huh?” She eyed her giddily.

“Yeah,” she replied through clenched teeth. “It’s really great.” Her virginity - once a virtue - had just turned into an embarrassment for her. In her eyes, nobody who had been with the same guy for over a year still held onto their virginity. She felt her cheeks redden.



Justin yawned. “Can this movie get any more boring?”

“Just be quiet and watch it. You said you would watch a movie of my choice, which just so happened to be City of Angels.”

He stretched out on the couch and concentrated on the movie.

Things were beginning to heat up between the characters; a foreshadow to a sex scene. ‘Finally, this movie gets interesting.’

The sound stopped and two lines stretched across the screen. Jen was fast forwarding the scene.

“Jen, why’d you do that?”

“I just don’t care to watch it,” she answered matter of factly, and pressed play.



The screen faded to black and the credits began to roll. They let the music play for a moment. “Justin?” There was no response. Jen twisted in his arms to face him. He had fallen asleep. “Justin?”

“Hmm?” he said with his eyes closed.

“Why are you with me?” she asked shyly.

“Because I love you,” he whispered.

“But you can have any girl in the world, and you pick me. Your best friend.”

“Mmm hmm.”

“Why?” she whispered.

Justin breathed in deep through his nose, and cleared his throat. He stretched a moment, and opened his eyes to look at her. “That’s part of the reason I fell in love with you. You’re different,” he told her. “You’re a wonderful and caring person, and you have such good morals. You’re such a beautiful girl, Jen. And I love you for it.” He closed the space between their lips and kissed her tenderly. She kissed him back, begging for more, and he gave it to her. He pulled himself on top of her and ran his fingers through her hair. He caressed her with his warm hands as his lips made their way from her mouth down to her neck and toward her breasts. As soon as he slid his hands under the hem of her shirt, she removed his hands from her belly and pushed his face off her chest.

He angrily climbed off of her, stepped onto the carpet, and walked into the kitchen without a word. He opened the refrigerator and poured himself a glass of water. Jen knew he was upset and let herself out of his house.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki