The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 2

"Okay. It all started on Monday when Britney came to spend some time with me."

"Oh God, here we go again," she said. She shivered and decided to make herself a cup of coffee. She stood and heated some water.

"Anyways," he laughed, "Britney and I went out lunch the other day and we started talking about how we never spend much time together anymore. She says when she hangs out with you and I, I don’t pay enough attention to her.”

"What?” Jen asked, confused. She took her water-filled mug out of the microwave and set it on the counter. “You don’t pay enough attention to her? That's crap. You see her more than me now because I have school. Even when I come to visit, I think you spend more with her than you do with me." She took out a teaspoon and measured the coffee, shaking the spoon to get rid of the excess. She tossed it into the mug and stirred it.

"Yeah, I know. I told her that and she says you’re to blame.”

"Me?!” Jen was baffled. “What did I ever do to her? All I ever do is be nice to her and does she forget you have other friends? What do the guys think of her saying stuff like that to you?" She poured some milk into her cup and stirred some more.

“They suggested that I don’t talk to her for a couple of days and see how she feels when I do hang out with her. What do you think I should do?”

"I would talk to her first and see whether or not you can work it out. If not, I guess I would agree with the guys.”

"Okay,” he sighed. “Thanks, Jen."

"Sure, no prob. So how’s the tour going?”

"Good, the fans have been great and it feels so good to be back on the road. The guys and I are having a great time together. How's college life? Still a virgin?" Justin laughed.

"Justin Timberlake, how dare you ask me that?” She took a sip of her coffee. “You know I would tell you if I lost my virginity, and when do we ever talk about your sex life? Very rarely. And by the way, school is okay."

"That’s good. Listen, Jen, I’d hate to cut you short, but I have to get going. Sound check,” he answered before she could ask. “Thanks for the advice and I guess I’ll see you in a couple days. Good luck writing your term papers".

"Yeah see you in a couple days… good luck with Britney."

“Thanks… talk to you later.”

"Alright, J, have a good show tonight. Bye.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki