The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 20

“Hello?”

“Hey.”

“Uh… what’s up?”

“Nothing,” he told her. “Just wanted to tell you how sorry I am…”

“Oh, it doesn’t matter. Don’t be sorry.”

“…You must think I’m such a hypocrite. Telling you how special your morals are, then getting angry because you wouldn’t give them up. Really, I am sorry.”

She looked down at her fingers. “I can understand where you’re coming from. It just hurts when you get angry like that.”

“I know.” His heart was heavy. “I don’t mean to hurt you, and I don’t want to force you to do anything you’re not ready to. To be honest, I’m glad you told me no.”



“I’ll get that for you,” he said, taking cardboard box marked ‘Winter Clothes’. She ran in front of him and held the screen door open. He threw the box down on the carpet and headed back outside toward the pickup truck. She hopped into the back of the truck and hauled another box over the side and into his arms. He carried it in and stacked it on top of the ‘Winter’ box.



Jen gasped. In front of her were red rose petals covering the floor of their bedroom and they faded into white as they reached the bed. There were slender candles lit sporadically throughout the room, which gave off a soft, romantic glow. Justin came up behind her and placed his arms gently around her hips. He placed his mouth in the crook of her neck and kissed her.

“You like it?”

“I… when did you do this?” she spurted out.

“While you were getting dressed in the other room before dinner. Happy anniversary, babe.”

“Oh, Justin, I love you,” she said, turning around in his arms and kissing him. “Happy anniversary.”

He took her hand and led her over to the bed, where he laid her down and climbed on top of her. Her silky hair was strewn about on the bed and he played with it as he kissed her. As things began to heat up and they were both feeling playful, Jen took the initiative to pull his shirt up over his head and throw it onto the floor. It collapsed into a heap, and not long after, her shirt landed on top of it.



He pulled out of her, laying his sweaty body next to hers. They heaved heavily, their chests rising and falling in synchronicity. They looked to each other and smiled, before he cupped her face in his hand and kissed it. “I love you,” he told her. “I love you so much.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki