The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 21

Justin stretched his long form out on the bed and yawned. He opened his eyes and looked to Jen, but instead saw an empty spot of tangled sheets. He crawled out of bed and pulled on a pair of boxers.

“Hey Justin,” Jen greeted him, walking out from the kitchen. “It’s about time you woke up. I just finished making breakfast.” He chuckled and she gave him a kiss on the lips.

Sitting down at the kitchen counter, Justin asked, “Jen, do you regret what we did last night?”

She shook her head, grinning, as she picked up the plate holding the stack of pancakes. “Not one bit.” She slid a pancake onto his plate.



“Hey, it’s me.”

“Oh - hey, Jen,” Katie said, “What’s up?”

“Well,” Jen began. “We finally had sex last night.”

“Oh my God, Jen, congratulations!” she laughed. “I never thought I’d hear it. How was it? Was he good?”

“Oh my Gosh, Katie, it was freaking awesome. It made me so happy. I love him so much.” She sighed. “Well… I’m going to go for a quick jog while it’s still early. I guess I’ll talk to you later on.”

“Alright, girl, talk to you later.”

Jen took the stairs two at a time and pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank top. She grabbed a water bottle out of the refrigerator and headed out the door.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki