The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 24

“Well,” he said quietly. “Tomorrow’s the big day.”

Jen gazed out the window at the city lights below, lighting up the night. “I know. I’m just itching to get out of here. I can’t wait to go home.”

There was a soft knock on the door, and a nurse poked her head in. “I see you’re still here,” she said politely, laughing a little. “Visiting hours are over.”

“Okay. Thank you,” he said, and watched as she left the room. He turned back to Jen. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, bright and early. You be ready to leave. I don’t want to stick around here any longer than I have to either,” he chuckled.

“I’m sure you don’t. I’ll see you tomorrow. Have a safe drive home.”

“Will do,” he said, pulling his keys out of his back pocket. “Good night, Jen.”

“Night, Jus. I love you.”

“Love you, too.”



Justin sighed and slapped the clock. The obnoxious beeping disappeared abruptly at the blow. But a short ten minutes later, it pestered him again. He stuck a long arm out from tangled sheets and whacked it again. After another ten minutes, the alarm tried for a third time to wake him. He angrily threw the bed sheets off of him and trudged to the bathroom for a quick shower.



“Well, you about ready to get out of here?” He lifted her duffle bag off of the floor and slung the strap over his shoulder. He watched as she looked around. “Jen, we’ve been packing for the past half hour. I’m pretty sure you haven’t left anything behind,” he laughed.

“I know,” she said. “Just… double checking. I’m ready to go.”

Justin followed at her pace as they made their way down the hall and to the receptionist. “She’s checking out,” he smiled.

“Okay, great. I just need you to sign here, Jen,” the receptionist grinned, handing her the form. “There’s a pen right there.”

Jen picked up the pen and scribbled her name. “Thank you very much,” she smiled, handing the sheet back to the lanky woman.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki