The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 25

“Justin, you’re finally home,” she said, peering over the back of the couch, as soon as he walked in the door.

“I am,” he laughed. “I have great news.” He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his jacket. “I’m going to New York for a little while to do some promotions for the new album and I wanted to know if you would go with me.” He sat down on the couch next to her.

“Hey, that works out perfectly - School is closed next week!”

“Exactly,” he told her.

“Sounds exciting.” She gave him a sweet peck on the lips.



“Hey, lazy butt,” she said, sitting on the couch and folding her good leg underneath her. She leaned up against him and he put his arm around her.

“What have you been doing all this time?”

“Oh, nothing. Just checking my email upstairs.”

Justin nodded. “You wanna order a movie?”

“Sure,” she said, picking up the remote and browsing the available movies.



“Good movie, huh?”

“Huh?”

“I said good movie, huh?”

“Yeah,” she said.

“You think so?” He chuckled. “Usually when people are watching a good movie, the stay up to watch it.”

Jen stifled a laugh and yawned. “I think I’m gonna head up to bed.”

“Alright, I’ll meet you up there.”



He climbed into bed with Jen, wearing nothing but a pair of plaid boxers.

“Hey babe,” she said, cuddling up to him. She nestled her face comfortably in the crook of his neck.

He reached a hand up into her hair and kissed the top of her head. “I love you so much.”

She looked up and gave him a kiss.

He smiled and brought her hand down to his dick. He placed it on his hard dick and she smiled and kissed him again, rubbing his dick gently.

“You have any condoms?” she smirked.

“Plenty of them,” he grinned, reaching toward the drawer.



She smiled down upon him as he stirred in bed. “Morning, Jus.”

“Morning, babe,” he grumbled before opening his eyes.

“You want me to make some breakfast? I’ll make pancakes.”

He opened his eyes and looked at her. He smiled.

“What?” she laughed uncomfortably.

“Nothing.” He smiled again.

“Yeah, um, anyways,” she said jokingly. “You want some breakfast or not?”

He chuckled. “I‘d like to watch you bake with crutches.”

She considered that thought for a moment and almost said, ‘Good point.’ But she didn’t want to feel helpless and she instead replied defensively, “You don’t think I can fix breakfast on crutches?”

“No, I do not,” he told her in an almost triumphant manner.

“Okay, let’s shake on it.” She held out her hand for him to grasp. Instead, he turned his head away, almost laughing flirtatiously at her.

She gasped, her mouth open in shock. “I can’t believe you! You really don’t think I can flip a pancake on crutches.” She leaned over the side of the bed to pull the crutches up and stood with their help. He watched as she left the room.

After minutes of hearing pots clanging and a few swear words traveling up the stairs, the smell of pancakes wafted through the room. He crawled out of bed and went downstairs.

“So you proved me wrong,” he said. She just grinned victoriously as she poured some syrup onto a fresh, fluffy pancake.



“Well, I’d better get going. It would look pretty bad if a teacher who scolds children for being late showed up tardy,” she laughed, and got up to clear her plate. “I’ll see you when I get home.” She gave him a kiss on the lips and left.

Upon hearing the door click behind her, he got up and cleared his plate. He jumped into the shower and was ready and out the door in no time.



He pulled into the exclusive parking lot and hopped out of his car. A salesman entered the room when he heard the ‘ding’ of the company door being opened.

Justin browsed a long while and took into consideration many of the sales clerk’s suggestions before finally selecting the one he knew he had to get. It was perfect in every way. “That’s the one,” he told the sales clerk, and handed him his credit card.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki