The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 26

“Joey, you did such a great job,” Jen hugged him. “That was so amazing. I’m so happy for you.”

“Oh, thank you so much, Jen,” he smiled. “Thank you so much. I didn’t even know you guys were coming, what a surprise!”

Jonny took the gang out to eat afterwards.

“What an amazing place,” she gasped. “I don’t even know what to order,” she said, skimming the menu. “Everything sounds so appetizing.”

Justin laughed. She was such a country girl. It was obvious that she had no experience with city-life or fast-paced schedules whatsoever.



“You make me laugh,” he said, climbing into bed next to her.

“How come?”

“I don’t know. You just always seem so innocent. ‘Oh, wow, we’re going to Broadway! Whoa, what a nice restaurant! Aren’t you nervous, Justin?’”

“Shut up,” she laughed, slapping his arm playfully.



“Hey, Katie, it’s Jen.”

“Oh, you’re home!” she squealed. “How was New York?!”

“It was fine. All the guys are doing great and have a lot of stuff going on. We went to Justin’s album release party, I saw him go on TRL, I went to a few scheduled events with him, and we ate at a really expensive restaurant. We even went to see Joey’s play!”

“That’s sounds like so much fun, girl! How was the album release party?”

“It was fun,” she said, her tone dropping from excited to saddened.

“What’s the matter?”

“Well, he told me he’s going on tour in January. I don’t want him to go. I’m going to miss him so much.”

“Aww,” Katie sighed. “Well, it’s not like he won’t call you every night,” she perked up, trying to lighten the mood. “How long will he be gone for, anyway?”

“He’s not sure. Anywhere from a month to two months.”

“Well that’s not too bad. You can hang in there. It’s not going to be for a while, anyways.”

“I guess you’re right. No use in sulking over it now,” she laughed.

“Hey - I saw your picture in the paper. You and Justin were at the album release party. I bought two papers so you could have one, too,” she laughed.

“Oh, girl, that’s awesome! How did it come out?”

“It’s a gorgeous picture. It’s just weird seeing you everywhere, now.”

“Tell me about it,” she laughed. “While we were in New York, we were on the front page of the National Enquirer. And you know what the article was about? That Justin and I were long-lost siblings.”

“Oh my God. Are you kidding me?” she laughed. “They think of just about everything



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki