The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 27

“Well, I’m going to get ready for bed.”

“Okay, I’ll be right up,” Jen smiled.

Justin stepped off the couch and upstairs to their room. He changed into a pair of boxers and slid under the blankets.

Meanwhile, Jen tip-toed into the upstairs bathroom and pulled pink bag out from underneath the sink. She removed a skimpy black lingerie made of silk and slipped it onto her body. She looked herself over in the large mirror once, and smiled. She knew Justin would like how she looked. She pushed the door open a bit and saw him setting their alarm clock. She opened it a tiny bit more, and slid into the room without him seeing her, and slipped under the covers.

He turned to look at her, and he smiled, wide-eyed. “You didn’t,” he gasped. She bit her lip. “You look so sexy right now.” He leaned over and kissed her.

“This is part of your birthday present,” she giggled. “Since you’ll be out of the country for it.”

“Best birthday present ever!” He leaned over to kiss her again. He pulled one delicate strap off of her shoulder and kissed it tenderly. His lips went back up to hers and they kissed a little while longer before making love.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki