The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 3

A couple of days later Jen was coming off a plane that landed inPhoenix Arizona where she would meet the guys on tour and stay with them for a month.

Once she got off the plane Lonnie Justin's bodyguard greeted her. "Hey Lonnie how have been?" "Good Justin and the guys are the hotel".

When Jen and Lonnie got to the hotel Lonnie took Jen up took the hotel room where she would be staying. After she unpacked her things she called her other best friend Katie and her parents to tell them that she arrived ok.

As soon as she got off the phone she heard a knock at the door. When she answered the door it was Justin. "Hey Justin", Jen says and gives him a hug. "Hey Jen I have missed you" he says. "I missed you too" she says. "So how are things with Britney". "Ok she's out shopping right now". "Oh cool so what do you wanna do now since we do not have soundcheck till 4:00 we have about four hours to spend with each other"."How about we go out lunch first and then we can comeback and hang outwith everybody else". "Ok that sounds good" Justin said.

After Jen and Justin come back from lunch. Britney is back. When Britney and Jen see each other they say hi to each other. When the guys come in Jen gives them each a hug. Joey says "Jen girl it's about time you have come to see us". "I know I know but I am finished with school for the summer and do not have to go back until September". "That's cool" Lance says.

The next week while the guys are doing a press conference Jen is in her room reading a book and she here's a knock at the door. When she opens it she says "Britney what are you doing here"? "Well I figured since no one else was around I figured we could talk". "Okay sure". "Ok well Justin and I are having relationship problems". "What type of problems"? "Well we never have had fun as much as we used and we do not
see each other that much because of our hectic schedules and we do not have that much in common anymore" Britney says. "I know but my advice to you would be to talk to Justin and work things out". "Thanks Jen and sorry that I told Justin that he spends too much time with you". "You're welcome and thanks". "Bye Jen". "Bye Britney".

Later when Justin comes back Jen says "Britney came to talk to me about your relationship and the problem you're having". "I know she told me".

After the show that night Justin goes in to his hotel room he sees Britney and Wade Robison making out on the bed.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki