The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 7

“Aw, I missed you Jen,” Katie said when she spotted Jen at the airport.

“I missed you too,” she said, giving Katie a friendly hug and taking one of her bags off of her shoulder.

“So when are we going shopping for your dress? The awards are tomorrow.”

“Um, after we check you into the hotel we’ll go shopping.”



“Wow, you have such a nice hotel room,” Katie said, looking around.

“Tell me about it. Knowing the band sure has its perks,” she laughed.



“Mrs. Harless,” Katie said, giving her a hug. “When did you get here?”

“Oh, about an hour ago,” she said. “It’s so good to see you again.”

Jen smiled. “You too.”

“Well, are you ready to go look for a dress? Get your jacket on and we can head out.”

“Awesome, I can’t wait."



“What kind of dress are you looking for?” Katie asked. She was beginning to get tired. They had browsed numerous stores and Jen had only found one that she might consider buying.

“It doesn’t really matter what color it is. I just don’t want it to be strapless and I do not want my boobs, cleavage, and butt hanging out.”

“Ooh, I like this one,” Lynn said. “I think this would look stunning on you.”

Jen took a good look at it. “I like it, too! Let me try this one on.”

“Jen, you look gorgeous,” Katie said when she finally emerged from the dressing room. Lynn agreed. The dress was dyed a deep blue with sparkles swarming the bottom hem of the dress.

Jen turned around once to give them a look at the entire dress. “I like this dress a lot,” she smiled. “I think this is the one.”

“Now that wasn’t so bad was it?” Lynn asked Katie as Jen went to change out of the dress.



Meanwhile at rehearsals, Lance says to Justin, “What’s the m atter with you today? Is something on your mind?”

“Yeah,” Justin sighed, staring into space.

Lance looked at him expectantly. “Well…?” he asked when Justin said nothing else.

Still nothing, but then Justin spoke. “Uh, can you call all of the guys over here for a second?” He blinked, breaking his gaze, and looked at Lance.

“Um, okay…” Lance said strangely. “Guys, can you come over here? Justin wants to tell us something important.”

They all come over with strange looks on their faces. “Guys,” Justin begins, “I think I’m in love with someone.”

There was silence, but then Chris spoke up. “Who is it?”

“You guys know her pretty well. And you see her a lot, too.”

“It isn’t Jen, is it?” JC asked, already knowing the answer.

“Yeah.”

Everyone was shocked for a moment and they just stood there. They knew Justin loved her, but they didn’t realize to what extent.

Again, JC broke the silence. “I told you that you were falling in love with her. When did you finally realize it?”

“I realized it after I broke up with Britney, but I kept on denying it because I didn’t want to believe that I was in love with my best friend.”

“And when do you plan on telling her?” Joey asked.

“When I can a moment alone with her. Most likely at some point tomorrow. I’ll probably tell her after we get back from the awards.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki