The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 8

“Are you nervous or excited?” Lynn asked, dusting blush over the apples of Jen’s cheeks and brushing away the excess with her fingertips.

“A little bit of both,” Jen answered. “I’ve never been to anything like this before.”



“You look so gorgeous,” Katie said when she finished Jen’s hair. “Absolutely stunning.”

Jen glanced at herself in the mirror and turned her head all different ways to check herself out. She had to admit that she did look quite beautiful that night. “Where’s Justin?” she asked.

Not a second after finished his name, she heard a knock at the door. Lynn answered it.

“Hi mom,” Justin said, standing in the doorway wearing a black tux. “Is Jen ready?”

“She sure is. Jen, come on out,” she shouted back into the room, “Justin’s here.”

Jen stepped out into the hallway and smiled at Justin.

“Wow. Jen, you look beautiful,” he says. “Beautiful.”

“Thanks,” Jen blushed. “You look handsome as well.”

“Oh, I’ve got to get a picture of this,” Katie said, searching through her belongings. “Ah-ha,” she said, grasping the camera. “Got it. Now smile pretty,” she said, and Justin put his arm around Jen, who had her arms around his waste.

“Let me just grab my purse and we can be on our way,” Jen said, going back into the room. Katie followed her.

“Mom, can I tell you something really important?” Justin asked.

“Of course, honey, what is it?”

“Well,” Justin began, “ever since I broke up with Britney, I have been falling in love with someone else.”

“Wow,” Lynn said, shocked. “Who is it?”

“It’s… it’s Jen.”

Lynn looked at him wide-eyed for a moment before speaking. “You - you’re in love with her? When did this come about? Have you told her yet?”

“Well I really knew that I loved her yesterday, but I haven’t told her yet. I’m thinking I’ll tell her sometime tonight.”

“I’m ready,” Jen said, closing the door behind her.

“Okay,” Justin said, “Let’s go.” They walked down the hall holding hands and Justin looked back at his mother. He gave her a wink and continued forth.



Jen looked around nervously. She’d never been in front of so many cameras. So many news stations and press companies. There were so many microphones and cameras and interviewers. ‘So this is what the red carpet is like,’ she thought.

“Who is this lovely young lady?” a middle-aged man with a microphone asked. Jen took a deep breath.

“This is my best friend, Jen,” Justin smiled.



The two walked out toward the limo. “I had a great time. I’ve never seen anything like it - it seems so different on TV.”

“Does it?” Justin smiled, opening the door for her. She stepped into the limo and he followed close behind her before shutting the door. The settled into their seats and the limo started rolling away before he spoke.

“Jen, I have something important to tell you.”

“Okay,” Jen said uncomfortably. “What is it?”

“Uh…” Justin began, picking his nails. “Well…” He breathed deep. “Ever since… Ever since I broke up with Britney, I… uh…” This wasn’t going as well as he’d planned. He was finding that he didn’t have the guts to tell her. He wasn’t sure that he wanted to anymore and he was terrified of the outcome. “Jen, I love you.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki