The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +



Chapter 9

He looked at her with frightened eyes. He hadn’t meant to say it. He didn’t want to say it. He had changed his mind, but it just slipped out.

"Uh - um…” Jen stammered. “Justin… did you just say that you loved me?"

"Yeah, Jen,” Justin swallowed. “I did."

“Well,” Jen started, beginning to feel confident. "I love you too, Justin."

“I’m so sor - I mean… you - you do?”

Jen nodded, smiling.

Without thinking, Justin gently brought his hand to her chin and kissed her ever so softly. He pulled away and gazed into her eyes, and she brought her mouth to his. He closed his eyes and kissed her back.

They kissed for a little while longer before she pulled away and smiled sweetly at him. “That was nice,” she said softly, and sucked her bottom lip in.. "Don't you have a party to go to?"

"Yeah…” he said, staring off into space for a moment before snapping back to reality. “Yeah, I do. Are you going to come with me?”

"No, I should get back to the hotel. I'm tired and I don’t want the press to find out about us yet."

“Okay,” Justin said, looking down at his pants. He picked a piece of lint off before looking back up at her. “Are you willing to make this official?”

“Make what official?”

“Well, would you mind it if I called you my girlfriend?”

“No,” she said softly, looking down. She took his hand and looked back up at him. “I wouldn’t mind that at all.”

He leaned over and kissed her forehead. “You’re Jen Holden… my girlfriend.” He smiled. “You look so beautiful tonight.”

Jen snuffed. “I can’t wait to get out of this dress and put something comfortable on.”

Justin stared at her with a grin on his face.

“What?”

“That’s what I love about you. I love the way you are and what makes you Jen Holden. The girl who used to make mud pies with me when we were kids. Who hated dressing up and wore jeans to church every Sunday. Who hung out with all the boys and beat up Jimmy Almstrom when we were seven because he called you a girl.” He let out a slight chuckle at the thought. The limo rolled to a stop when it reached the entrance of the hotel and he reached over to open the door for her. “I’ll come by your room later on when I get back.”

“Okay… have a good time, Justin,” she smiled and blew him a kiss.

“Good night, Jen.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki