Holes by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 478
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 13: Smudges



“Would you ever get one?”


“A tattoo?” He nods with a light chuckle. Like he doesn’t already know the answer to that question. I’m sure he could tell by the look on my face during this entire conversation that I would never ever get one. “I don’t think so.”


“Why not?”


I open my mouth but quickly shut it deciding that I better chose my words carefully. I don’t want to offend him or anything. “I just…I don’t like needles. And I just don’t think they look very good on women. It makes them look kinda cheap I think.”


He humphs quietly looking up at the ceiling in thought. “I think it’s sexy.”


“You would.” I blurt out without thinking. I gasp and cover my mouth with wide eyes. “I’m sorry.”


He laughs it off saying its okay. “I wouldn’t like to see any woman no matter how gorgeous she is covered in tattoos or anything.” He explains leaning in closer to me. I think he does this just to make me uncomfortable so that I squirm. “I think it’s sexy when a woman gets a tattoo in a place where only her man can see it. Like on her inner thigh or the front of her hip,”
He explains shifting his eyes to my thighs and then back up to my eyes again. “It’d be like she got it just for him, his eyes only.”


My breathing picks up just from the way his blue orbs are piercing into mine. And oh God, his voice sounded so unbelievably sexy when he said that. Maybe I would get a tattoo……


“I gotta go to the bathroom.” I blurt out, suddenly feeling very overwhelmed. He’s way too close and too almost naked. Just by looking at me he’s making me feel things I’ve never felt before and quite honestly it’s freaking me out.


“The bathroom is right through that door.” He says as I literally jump off his bed. I mutter a quick ‘thanks’ and practically run to the bathroom. Once the door is closed I lean back against it and shut my eyes tightly. I need to get a hold of myself.


Letting my eyes flutter open I don’t bother to take in my surrounds. I jet over to the sink and splash cold water over my flushed face. I pat my face dry with the fluffy white towel to my right. Taking a deep breath I look up in the mirror preparing myself for a mental lecture on getting my act together. I gasp and let out a loud yelp when I take in my appearance.


“You alright Elli?” Justin calls worriedly. From the closeness of his voice I can tell he’s leaning against the door. He probably thinks I feel in the toilet or something. Sadly that does sound like something I would do.


“I’m fine.” I mutter miserably scrubbing at my mascara covered cheeks. I forgot Liz put make-up on me! I thought water-proof mascara wasn’t supposed to smudge. I can’t let him see me like this.


“Are you sure?” He calls rapping his knuckles against the door. I whimper in response as I scrub more furiously. I’m ruining his towel and my eyes are starting to feel bruised. It’s not coming off! “Elli? Open the door.”


“I’m fine Justin, really.”


I hear the door knob turn and before I have time to react the door opens and Justin is standing in front of me with a very worried look on his face. I yelp and turn away from him as quick as I can.


“Are you crying?”


“No.”


“What’s wrong Elli? Look at me.”


“I forgot I had makeup on and splashed water on my face. I didn’t want you”anyone to see me like this.” I whine. “It’s embarrassing.”


“Come here.”


“Why?” I ask suspiciously with narrowed eyes.


Without another word he walks to me and reaches out to take my hands. I jump back nearly stumbling over the trashcan and tumbling in the bathtub. “I don’t bite Elli….at least not hard.” He teases displaying his pearly whites proudly. He manages to grab my hand and tug me over to where I’m standing with my back to the marble counter top. He drops my hand and moves his to rest on my hips. My eyes widen and my breath hitches in my throat as he gently lifts me and places me back down on the edge of the counter. The marble top is cold against my bare tights I feel myself shiver and move to pull Justin’s t-shirt down farther over my legs.


Justin reaches behind me, brushing his bare chest against my arm in the process. When he pulls back he holds up a small container of eye makeup remover. I’m tempted to ask why he has makeup remover but I bite my tongue; I don’t really trust myself to speak right now.


“I have to wear makeup sometimes for TV interviews.” He justifies with a slight blush while twisting the top off the small container. He pulls out one of the circular pads and runs it over my left cheek. I shutter at the coldness. “Close your eyes.”


I do as he says and wait about three seconds before I feel him ever so gently wipe against my eyes. You would think this would be awkward but it isn’t. He’s so tender and…..and it probably helps that I can’t look at him while he does this. It probably also helps that he isn’t talking. Although he does smell heavenly and know that I’m talking about this I can kinda picture what he may look like right now in my head.


“There, all done.” His soft voice breaks me from my thoughts and I slowly open my eyes. He’s standing between my legs and looking over my face for any trace of smeared mascara. Once satisfied his eyes meet mine and he offers a small smile. “Natural is a good look on you.”


My whole face suddenly feels like its on fire so I tuck my head down to my chest trying desperately to hide my embarrassment. His hands glide over my hips and skim lightly up my sides. I shutter trying to suppress the giggle that’s forming in my throat; I’m terribly ticklish. His hands stop in there journey up my body and slide around to my back pulling my body towards him in a tender hug. I try to relax against him and slide my hands up his arms to rest over his shoulders.


“I’m sorry Allison was such a bitch to you.” He whispers against my right ear while moving his hands up and down my back. I close my eyes and rest my forehead against the groove between his shoulder and neck. How can one man be so incredibly sweet? “I did defend you. You just didn’t stick around long enough to hear it.”


I graze my teeth over my bottom lip suppressing a smug smile. “What did you say?”


He chuckles and pulls me closer tickling my ear with his hot breath. “I told her that if anyone need to cover up is was her.”


I gasp and pull my head back enough to look in his eyes. “You didn’t!” He laughs and nods his head continuing to draw circles on my lower back. “Oh my gosh! I wish I would have stayed to hear that.”


“The look on her face was pretty priceless.”


“I can imagine.” Our laughter slowly fades and were left in a comfortable silence. I wiggle a little on the counter top putting a little more space between us. I wish he would put a shirt on.


“Elli?” He whispers moving his hands from my back to cup my jaw. I swallow thickly suddenly feeling very nervous. His eyes are locked on mine as his face inches closer to mine.


“Hey J I gonna”whoa…sorry.” Justin backs up in a hurry at the sound of Trace’s voice. I jump off the counter stand behind Justin trying to hide my flushed face.


“No, man, this isn’t what it looks like.” Justin tries to explain with his hands raised in surrender. “I was just….she had….I””


I peer around Justin’s side to see his friend’s smirking face. What does that smirk mean? Nothing happened! “I had something in my eye.” I answer lamely in a shy-low voice.


“Sure ya did.”


TBC...


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki