Holes by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 478
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 25: Freakin’ Your Freak!



Alright, I want you all to brace yourselves. I am about to tell you a story that will freak your freak. It’s unbelievable. It happened to me and I still can’t believe it. It just…I wasn’t expecting it at all. I don’t think he even knew what he was doing. The he I am speaking of is of course the infamous Justin Timberlake. Who else would I be this crazy over?


Okay so let me get to what actually took place. Are you ready? Do you think you can handle it? Okay, so it happened about three days after I went to the beach with Trace and my Mom and Steve. I stopped by to ask him to stop sending me flowers everyday because my room was starting to look like a floral shop”or a funeral parlor depending on how you look at the situation. But anyway, back to my mind-blowing story…..


(FLASHBACK)

I tap my foot impatiently as I wait for either Justin or Trace to answer the door. I called Trace before I came and he said they would both be here. I’m starting to doubt that since they’re taking so long. And it’s not like I can check to see if their cars are here considering Justin has like ten just for him. It must be nice to be able to choose which car to drive depending on your mood.


Just as I’m about to turn to leave I hear the pattering of feet and a muffled voice yell, ‘hang on.’ Though the door I am unable to distinguish if it is Justin or Trace coming. Even though I’m here to speak with Justin, I’m crossing my fingers for Trace to be on the other side of that door. As I begin saying I silent prayer for Trace to answer the door, the knob turns and door quickly opens to reveal just the person I hoped it wouldn’t be. Not only is it Justin, its Justin fresh from the shower. And by fresh from the shower I mean still wet and wearing just a fluffy yellow towel around his slim waist.


Now I’ve seen Justin in his swim trunks and just his boxers before, but this is a completely different story. I mean if he accidentally were to drop that towel I would see his”you know. I would faint or maybe have a heart attack or a conniption.


“Elli, hey,” He greets awkwardly as he resituates his towel, gripping it tighter, “sorry I didn’t hear the bell. I was in the shower.”


That’s pretty obvious. I swallow thickly trying desperately to calm my racing heart and keep my mind on what I came here for and not how incredibly delicious he looks right now. Did I just say that he looks delicious?


“That’s okay. I wasn’t waiting that long.”


He takes a step back, holding the door open wider. “You wanna come in?”


“Oh”uh,” I close my eyes as I lose my train of thought after getting a quick glimpse of his glistening chest. Running my hands over my face I try to remember what he just asked me.


“Elli?” He questions. I’m sure he’s looking at me like I’m insane.


I had been doing so well lately with not stuttering and blubbering and fumbling when he was around and now I just ruined it. It’s all his fault for looking so darn good. “Do you want to come inside?” He repeats slowly as though I was not intelligent enough to comprehend the first time.


“No,” I manage to squeak out as I focus on his nose. If I look anywhere else, besides maybe his ears I won’t be able to form coherent sentences. “I just wanted to ask you to please stop sending me flowers.”


My eyes stray to his which now hold a look of confusion. I become distracted yet against when my eyes catch a single water droplet. It falls from the little hair on the top of his scalp down the side of his forehead, past his blazing blue eyes and rosy cheeks. It skims over his powerful jaw and hides under his chin before slipping back into sight as it continues its path down his neck and golden chest. My eyes glaze over as they reach his abdomen and my breath hitches when that innocent little droplet falls from my view as it sneaks under the towel he’s still holding firmly.


“Are you okay?” I hear him speak but I can’t manage to look away from the spot I last saw the water drop. His hand touches my arm lightly and I nearly jump right out of my skin. The warmth of this touch sends me crashing back to earth. I suddenly realize what I’ve been doing”drinking him in with my eyes”and a deep blush takes me over. My whole body feels like it’s on fire; I’m not sure if it’s from blushing or just looking at his muscular form so close to me. “You look a little flustered. Do you want to sit down or something?”


“I’m fine.” I somehow am able to say. “Well, that’s all I came for so I’ll let you go.” I blurt out talking a mile a minute. He probably can’t even understand what I’m saying. I don’t think I even know what I’m saying.

(END OF FLASHBACK)



Let me just interrupt here to tell you that this isn’t even the mind-blowing part. I mean it was pretty mind-blowing to me at the time which is probably quite obvious considering my inability to speak and comprehend anything he was saying. This is nothing compared to what is about to take place.


Get ready to be freak-i-fied!


(FLASHBACK)

“You don’t have to leave,” Justin offers sweetly, “I think maybe we should talk.”


Talk? Yeah right! Like I can talk with him looking like that. There’s no freakin’ way. I wouldn’t even matter if he got dressed. I would still be picturing him like he is right now”wrapped only in a little towel”and that just won’t fly.


“I should go,” I reply, looking around wildly as I try to find something to focus on. “Just please quit it with the flowers.”


“Why, are you still angry with me? I know the flowers were lame but I just wanted you to know how sorry I am.” He pleads earnestly.


“No, I’m not angry anymore,” I answer, finally settling my brown eyes to his blue. “I’m just running out of room. Plus my mom is getting suspicious.”


He sighs and one of those side smirks of his takes over his face and my insides melt immediately. I hate the effect he has on me. It really sucks to have no power in this so-called relationship. “You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you’re not angry anymore.”


“Well now that we have all this settled I’m gonna go.” I point my thumb behind me and start to back up only tripping slightly but I am able to catch myself. Wouldn’t that have been just perfect if I had fallen flat on my face and embarrassed myself yet again?


“Elli,” He calls to my retreating figure. I’m pulled back to him like a magnet. He tucks his towel at his waist and reaches out to me. My eyes widen and body tenses as he pulls me to him and wraps his arms around me in a warm hug. I hesitantly lift my arms to return the gesture. I nearly die at the feeling of his damp skin beneath my fingertips. When we pull apart he still keeps me at arms length. Just when I think he’s about to make my day and kiss me cheek his lips take a detour to mine.


My eyes widen unnaturally large and I’m so shocked I can’t respond or even push him away. Not that I’m saying I would push him away. When he pulls back my arms are sticking out at my sides and my fingers are spread wide.


“I’ll call you later.”

(END OF FLASHBACK)



I’ll call you later. That’s all he said. He kisses me and he just tells me he’ll see me later. What is up with that? I could be over reacting though. The kiss did only last a grand total of about two seconds. Maybe it was just a goodbye peck that he does to everyone and I just never noticed it before. Is it possible that I imagined the whole thing?


There’s no way. I can still feel his lips on mine. Oh God they were soft; softer than I ever imagined. If this was a real kiss, this was my first. I know that’s pathetic considering I am seventeen years old but you have to remember that my Mom won’t let me date so I never really had a chance to get kissed. Plus I’ve never really gotten a lot of attention from guys. I’m not that attractive and I’m shy and a major klutz. I was asked out once in the sixth grade by Liz’s cousin but I turned him down. When I was in the sixth grade a boyfriend was the last thing on my mind.


But anyway, back to Justin. Where do you think that came from? Is he attracted to me? There’s no way he could be. What could he possible see in someone like me? I mean he could have any woman in the world”a supermodel even. I am far from a model, especially a super model. I’m just average looking and I make a complete fool of myself whenever I’m around him. I just don’t get it. I better call Liz; I could really use some advice right now.


I told you I was going to freak your freak!



TBC.......


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki