Holes by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 478
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 2: A New Appreciation for the Written Word



Well needless to say Liz was ecstatic when I told her the news. Hopefully she won’t be grounded by the time this ‘date’ occurs. I don’t want to”no”I will not go for her. I wouldn’t be able to stand being around them after I saw what they were like. Especially that Justin one.


I didn’t tell Liz what a jerk he was or how he threw away her story. I should tell her but I won’t. I wouldn’t want to crush the perfect image she has of him.

You know, that story she wrote was over one-hundred pages long and more that sixty chapters. And he just tossed it aside. That must have taken her forever. I was tempted to read it but didn’t. One must wonder how she came up with one-hundred pages of things to write about. I guess she could go one about how immature and inconsiderate he is, but she probably wouldn’t do that now would she.


How about we check some of these fan-fics out? I walk to my computer and bring up Google search. Hmm….what should I type in? I put my fingers to the keys and type ‘Nsync Fanfics.’


Oh my gosh! There are like a millions sites dedicated to this. These people must have like no lives. Let’s just try the first one shall we….it’s called nsyncfiction.com.


Wow there are a lot of stories here. This one should be good:


Can you imagine us,
Making love...
The way you would feel the first time that we touched



Obeying every fiber in my body that was screaming me to do so, my lips softly graze Cat’s, the same electricity spreading through my body as it had yesterday by the piano.


Can you think of it…
The way I dream of it,
I want you to see like I’m seeing you…
It's a picture of perfection
The vision of you and I



I pull back slightly, my lips burning from the desire of even a slight touch, as a soft sigh escapes her lips. Smiling slightly at her flushed appearance and closed eyes, my lips return to hers, a hint of the desperate urgency in the pit of my stomach showing as I press slightly harder against her.


Your lips upon my lips
(can you just picture this)
Your fingertips on my fingertips
Your skin upon my skin
Would be the sweetest sin
That would be the sweetest sin, yeah



The hand resting on her cheek slowly moves up to her hair, releasing it from the grasp of her clip and tossing it to the side, as her hair falls in waves past her shoulders.


All night I lie awake
’Cause it's too much to take
Dreaming about the love that we could make



Just like she did in my dreams, her hands tentatively slide up into my hair, resting in the small nest of curls forming on my head. She leans her head to the side and shyly accepts my advances to deepen the kiss, our bodies closer than they ever have been.


All day I think of schemes
To get you next to me
I want you so bad that I can barley breathe
It's a sign of my obsession
That I can't stop thinking 'bout



My fingers inch ever so slowly up her shirt, touching the expanse of skin along the small of her back.


Immediately, she panics, quickly trying to pull my hand out of her shirt.


“Justin,” she begins, breaking away from me for the first time in what seems like hours, but is in fact minutes. “I don’t think you should be…” she trails off as I trace a line of butterfly kisses along her neck.


“What?” I murmur against her soft skin, burying my face into her neck. “Don’t be shy of your body, sweetheart.”


“Oh God,” she moans slightly, placing her hand on the back of my head, pushing my lips closer against her neck. “We shouldn’t be doing this,” she whispers.


“I know,” I reply, continuing my soft kisses down her collarbone.


“This isn’t going to change anything. I’ve still got Sean and I can’t just jump out of a relationship to be with you””


“I know,” I repeat, moving my kisses back up to her jaw, trying to ignore the fact I had seen Sean kiss her here before. “But I don’t want to think about the future, I don’t think about Sean, or what we’re going to do, I just wanna…” I pant slightly, gazing at her as though she was mine to stare at.



Your lips upon my lips
(can you just picture this)
Your fingertips on my fingertips
Your skin upon my skin
Would be the sweetest sin, yeah


Your lips upon my lips
(Can you envision it)
Temptation I could never resist
Your skin upon my skin
Would be the sweetest sin, yeah



Our lips fuse together once again in a frenzy of passion, her hands desperately clutching at my T-shirt, pulling me towards her, and I willingly obliging.


Oh my Lord…


“Hey Elli,” I jump at the sound of Liz’s voice so close to me and slam down my lap top in a panic. Please tell me she didn’t see what I was reading; I would just die. “What are doing?” She asks suspiciously.


I clear my throat nervously. “Nothing. Hey, aren’t you grounded?”


“I got let off early for good behavior.” She laughs, tossing her body on to my bed. “So you’re gonna go with me on this date right?”


I suddenly have the urge to laugh loudly and obnoxiously in her face. I forgot I told her that all the members of her boy band were nice and friendly.


“I don’t think so Liz.”


She sits up with a shocked look on her face. “You have to Ell.” I hate it when she whines. “I can’t handle all five of them by myself. I probably won’t even be able to speak when I see Justin.”


Oh I have plenty of things I would like to say to him…


She reaches out and clutches both of my hands firmly. “Come on Elli; please?”


TBC….


Story excerpt from Crossing Paths, Chapter 25: The Sweetest Sins by Teeny


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki