Holes by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 478
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 30: Caught


(Elli's POV)


My hands, seeming to have a mind of their own, slide from under his elbows down to his abdomen. My entire body is quaking though I’m not cold; I’m quite the opposite actually. I mock the movement of his lips against mine, hoping that I’m doing this right. This is my first kiss you know. All I have to go on is seeing actors and actresses kissing in the movies”though we’re not really kissing like that. It’s not sloppy or even open mouthed; it’s sweet and slow and just exactly what I always dreamed my first kiss would be.


He pulls back for a moment allowing us both to catch our breath, but after quickly moving some hair from my face he dives right back in. Oh my goodness, I don’t ever want him to stop. I know things between us will be awkward after this and may never be the same but there is no way I could possibly stop him right now. His hands slip from where they’re cupping my cheeks up into my hair, running it through his fingers as his lips continue to battle against my own. I clutch his sides tighter and find myself wondering how long we’ve been going at it. I really have no clue”it could be anywhere from two minutes to twenty. All I know is that he has the softest lips…ever. Their like”uh”I don’t know”velvet or something. You know when you rub with the grain, not against it because when you rub against it it feels really funny and not soft at all. His kisses are the simplest and greatest of pleasures I’ve ever experienced, the soft friction, the tender wetness... kissing is great. Possibly the greatest.


Justin’s lips slowly peel from mine. He drops one more lingering kiss to my bottom lip before pulling away completely. The sound of his ragged breathing fills my ears, or maybe that’s mine. My tongue peaks out past my parted lips to cleanse the last traces of him from my lips. I’m scared to open my eyes. Scared this was all just one bizarre dream or that all of this will finally hit me and I’ll freak out and ruin everything. Or what if I did it wrong! Oh, I would be absolutely mortified.


“Open your eyes sweetie.” He whispers, removing my hands from his waist to hold in his much larger ones. I hadn’t even realized I was still holding him”that sounded weird didn’t it? Cautiously, I just barely open one of my eyes. He’s still sitting close and looking at me with an unreadable expression. Or maybe I just can’t see him well enough through one eye to gage his reaction. “Open both of your eyes.” He adds, laughter in his voice.


That’s a good sign right? Finally gaining the courage I open both of my eyes, allowing them to meet his intense blue ones. They look different then I’ve ever seen them; cloudy and gray instead of the bright cobalt I’m used to seeing. His lips are swollen and cheeks are flushed. Subconsciously I lift my right hand from his to my lips”they feel swollen and oddly warm…in a good way.


Is he expecting me to say something? I don’t think I could possibly say something even if my life depended on it. I’m too jumbled up inside. We’re just staring at each other now and I have no idea what to say or do. I’m just waiting for him to start apologizing and calling that kiss”or should I say kisses a mistake. He’s soon going to remember that I am only seventeen and he’s twenty-three and that would make a six year age difference between us and that he could get in major trouble for getting involved with a minor. He regrets it, I know he does. He’s looking at me thinking, how did I let this happen? My current appearance probably isn’t helping either. I told you earlier that I look frumpy in his enormous clothing. But Elisha told me that he “likes me.” Do you think she would lie about something like that? I mean he did kiss me. I wasn’t the instigator in all this.


“What are you thinking?” His low voice breaks me of my frantic thoughts. What am I thinking? This could take a while. I look away from his face to my hands he is currently holding. I really don’t know what to say. What would you say? So because of my lack of words I simply shrug my shoulders in an indifferent manor.


He sighs in frustration and drops my hands as he stands to pace the room. I guess that was the wrong answer. I probably should have said actual words but I’m telling you, those lips of him just like melted my brain or something. It’s his fault he’s not getting a response from me. And really what does he want me to say? That the kiss was amazing, best I ever had considering it was my one and only?


“I know you’re shy Elli,” He begins, clearing his throat nervously and running one of his hands over his buzzed head, “but you gotta give me something to go off of here. I can’t read your mind.”


Ooookay…and…this is where I talk right? Ummm”what does he want me to say? Uhhh…I’m drawing a blank.


“Come on Elli!” He’s definitely getting frustrated with me now. “Say something, anything, but don't just sit there leaving me to wonder if I just royally f**ked up our relationship or not.”


I hate it when he swears. He’s going on a tie-raid now but I’m not listening to a word of it. He probably thinks I am since I’m staring right at him. What he doesn’t know is that I’m really just watching his mouth and how those lips of velvet I told you about shape to form his words. He really has beautiful lips”almost prettier than women’s. I bet if you dressed him up like a girl he would be gorgeous. Not that I would ever want to see him like that. That would be weird. I’m just saying he’s prettier than most women. That’s why we would make an odd pairing. He’s way too pretty for me. He’s beyond gorgeous and I’m just…average. He should be dating a super model or something, not some seventeen year old, average looking, klutz like me.


“Are you even listening to me?” I look up at his eyes with a blank look. No I wasn’t listening. Sorry? His hands are placed firmly on his hips and I have the sudden urge to laugh at him. He looks so serious right now. I bite my cheek to sober myself so I don’t suddenly burst into laughter. That would be bad.


I nod my head to confirm I was listening even though I wasn’t. He raises an eyebrow skeptically. He knows I’m lying”crap!


“Then what did I just say?” He asks smartly with a devilish smirk. He knows he has me cornered and he loves it. I shrug my shoulders. “I knew you weren’t listening!” He exclaims though he doesn’t sound mad”more amused than mad.


“I liked it.” I mumble with my head down almost hoping he doesn’t hear me. I wait for him to say or do something but when he doesn’t I finally look back up at him. He’s got this goofy grin on his face that I can’t help but smile back at. He moves to kneel in front of me on both knees. His hands rest against my hips as he parts my legs and slides in between them.


“I liked it too.”


~*~*~*~*~


(Trace's POV)


They sure have been up there for a long time. I wonder what’s going on. It’s really quiet….too quiet. Maybe I should go check on them, make sure they’re both still alive and breathing.


Oh, by the way. I’ve had a long and very in depth discussion with Elisha and just what she and Justin were planning. Now I couldn’t really get upset with her considering I was scheming as well and I’m sure if Justin and Elli found out about that they would both kill me. I did however, tell Elisha about it. I may regret that later if she gets pissed at me for something and tells them, but I just couldn’t stop myself. Elisha and I have always had a very open and honest relationship”or at least when we were together we did. After I forgave her for all the shit she put Elli through tonight we got to talking and we’re at least acting civil towards each other now. That’s progress right? Maybe a step towards rekindling our romance? We’ll see. Right now we’re going to just focus on the friends thing.


Slipping past Elisha in a nonchalant manor I make my way towards the staircase. I laugh to myself when I remember Justin telling of the first night Elli stayed over with her friend Liz and she fell down the steps. That girl is such a klutz.


“Where do you think your going?” Elisha’s voice stops me just as my foot hits the first step. Damn, why can’t she just mine her own business?


“Just upstairs.” I answer evasively hoping she’ll just leave it at that.


“To check on Elli right?” She answers smartly and I think I detect a bit of jealousy in her voice. I don’t know why”I have nothing but purely platonic feelings for her. I’m protective of her like a big brother, not a jealous boyfriend.


“Aren’t you curious as to what they’ve been doing up there for so long?” I reply, now facing her as she makes her way towards me. She pauses for a moment and we just stare at each other as I wait for her to answer me. She smiles evilly and takes off past me up the stairs. I knew she was just as inquisitive as me.


I run after. She’s stopped in front of Justin’s door with her ear pressed up against the white wood. “I can’t hear anything.” She whispers. I nudge her out of the way and mock her previous position”nothing. What are they doing? Biting my bottom lip, I carefully and ever so slowly turn the handle and push the door open just so I’m barely able to see inside.


“Holy f**k!” I exclaim. Quickly I cover my mouth with my hand and Elisha smacks me in the stomach telling me to “shut the hell up.” I brush her off with a wave of my hand and look back into the bedroom. I wish ya’ll could see this. They’re making out! I can’t believe it. I knew my plan would work. Well I think this is result of my plan. I mean Justin never would have asked Elisha to go out with us to dinner if he wasn’t jealous and thinking there was something going on between me and Elli. And if we hadn’t gone to dinner, Elisha never would have spilled the beans about her and Justin’s plan”even if her side of the story was embellished”and Elli never would have run upstairs crying. So she goes crying and Justin goes to comfort and explain…and now look at them. I should be patting myself on the back for this.


“I can’t see through you.” Elisha whines in a mere whisper, jabbing me in the side. I grunt at her but move over so she is able to see too. Is this wrong of us to spy on them like this?


We watch in awe as Justin pulls Elli closer to him. His hands glide up her sides and disappear around her back. This is blowing mind! One of her hands is cupping the back of his neck while the other is running over his head. All the while their mouths are working furiously against each others. It doesn’t appear to be open mouth though, which I must admit I’m relieved about. I’ve been waiting for something like this to happen between them for a while but I don’t want them to move too fast”at least for Elli’s sake. I’m positive she’s never had anyone’s tongue in their mouth and I think it would sort of….I don’t know…spoil her. Her innocence I mean. Watching her like this kind of spoils it for me though too. She doesn’t look like our little Elli who can barely say two words without stuttering nervously or take two steps without tipping. She look like a woman; a sensual woman at that.


“Ah, did you see that?” Elisha whispers excitedly, digging her nails into my left arm. Owe…that hurts. I turn to her eyeing my arm. She offers an apologetic look and detracts her claws but leaves her hand on my arm. She treats this form of affection as if its nothing but it doesn’t go unnoticed to me. She nods her head to the lovebirds still locked in their
passionate embrace with Elli sitting on the bed and Justin kneeling between her legs.


My jaw literally drops open when I notice how tightly Elli’s thighs are squeezing Justin. Oh we need to put a stop to this now before things start to get out of hand. I make a move to open the door completely, but Elisha stops me, pulling at my arm.


“What?” I whisper heatedly. “We can’t just let them…do that.”


“We shouldn’t even be watching them.” She says in a low voice stating to pull me back downstairs. I resists, not allowing her to drag me away. I will not let Justin take advantage of her; I can’t let him. Ignoring her now, I loudly stomp my way back to his room. “Trace! Get back here!”


Before I’m even able to reach the door it opens and Justin appears.


Shit! I’ve been caught.



TBC.....


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki