Holes by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 478
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 36: An All Out “Tongue Lashing”



I wonder who came up with French kissing. I mean when you stop and think about it it’s really kind of nasty. Do you realize how dirty the human tongue is? Well I don’t really know how dirty it is but it seems like it would be. And it looks gross too. Have you ever really looked at your tongue before; I mean up close and personal kind of look? It’s all covered in little white specks and is just……ugh….gross. And then to stick in someone else’s mouth”that doesn’t sound too enjoyable to me.


Liz has warned me that Justin might try that and I know it may sound really stupid to you but I’m scared. I wouldn’t know what to do if he stuck that thing in my mouth. I could choke or something! Liz told me that even though it sounds disgusting that I would like it….a lot. She said you haven’t been kissed until you’ve been French kissed and that if he tires it not to pull away because he’ll think I didn’t like it. Well what if I don’t like it? Do I just have to endure his tongue torture just so I won’t hurt his feelings? He’s got high self-esteem, I’m sure he could take the rejection.


From what I told Liz of Justin and mine last encounter while we were studying she said that all the lip sucking and tiny slips of tongue to my outer lips means he wants to “tongue me.” I just keep my lips firmly closed the whole time. I like kissing him and I don’t want him to ruin it with that tongue of his. I mean if he were to insert it I don’t know if I could ever look at him the same way. I might be too scared to ever let his mouth near mine again.


Oh the drama!


“Hey, how long you been here?”


Well speak of the devil…


“Not long,” I answer as he approaches the arm chair I’m currently lounging in. I remove the guitar from my lap that I’d been fooling around with and put it back with the others. “Trace let me in. He said you’d be back any minute so I came in here to pass the time.”


He nods with a smirk as his gaze flicks around the music room somewhat nervously. I stand just as he sits on the couch to my right. He leans back, allowing his long legs to stretch out along the floor. “I’m exhausted.” He breathes as his eyes flutter shut.


I guess I should have called him first to make sure it was alright that I came. I forget that he works all day sometimes. I know he’s been in the studio constantly and he always tells me how grueling it is yet I show up here without warning. What kind of friend am I?


“I won’t bother you long. I just wanted to show you something.” I assure. I pause for a moment to pull the object I wanted to show him out of the back pocket of my jeans. Careful not to rip the paper I unfold it and hold it out to him. He blindly grabs for it, just looking through thin slits. “I was just kind of excited and since you helped me the other night I thought you might want to see it.”


“You got an A.” He says in astonishment, sitting up from his slouched position”should I be offended that he’s so surprised? His gaze leaves my physics test and shifts to me. His smile widens and he suddenly reaches out to grab me by the waist and pull me to him. I fall to him on the couch and end up straddling his waist as he offers a congratulatory hug and kiss on the cheek. I will my body to relax and hug him back. “I am so proud of you! I knew you could do it!”


I giggle at his excited praising and pull back to sit back against his thighs with my hands still resting at the back of his neck. “It’s all thanks to you.” I say, his hands still holding me at my waist. He’s seems a lot more awake now doesn’t he?


“Yeah, guess it is isn’t it?” He teases with a mischievous smile.


I push at his shoulders playfully, “Hey! That was your cue to praise my intelligence and how quick I caught onto things.” He lets out a boisterous laugh that could only belong to him and in turn sends a shiver down my spine. I shudder”is it from his laugh or the way he’s skimming his fingers over my sides, I don’t really know. I just know that it’s a good shudder.


“You cold?” He questions sweetly, moving one of his hands to run over my arm. “You have chill bumps.”


“Chill bumps?” I echo, crinkling my face in confusion. I have never in my life heard that expression. Goosebumps I’ve head but never chill bumps. Maybe it’s a southern thing. Why do they call them Goosebumps anyway? It really makes no sense. Do geese get Goosebumps when they’re cold?


“Yeah,” He points to the tiny bumps that are making my arm hair stand on end. “These right here.”


“Those are Goosebumps, silly.” I laugh with an exaggerated eye roll.


Isn’t it weird how comfortable I am with him right now? I mean I’m sitting on his lap right now and barely thinking anything of it. This is really good for me. I guess it helps that we’ve been talking on the phone at least once a day for almost two weeks now and I try to come by every once and a while just to talk. I just have to get used to the affection part. I’m just so inexperienced and I know that he knows that and it just makes me nervous that I’ll do something wrong. Plus it’s kind of weird to think that someone actually wants to kiss me and be close to me.


“Oh, I’m so sorry,” He corrects dramatically, “Are you cold, you have Goosebumps?”


“I’m fine, thanks.” I smile cheekily. I push off his shoulders with my hands to get off him. Now that I’ve talked to you about how I’m barely aware of our position I’m suddenly very aware and somewhat uncomfortable. I get one leg off the couch and a foot on the floor before his arms tighten around me and he pulls be back against him.


“Where do you think you’re going?” He turns his body so he’s sitting long ways on the couch and stretches his legs out until they’re pointing to the opposite arm rest of the one his lower back is pressed against. My legs are bent at the knees with one on either side of his trim body as he pulls me even closer so that I’m pressed against his chest. “I was just starting to get comfortable and you’re keeping me warm.”


My body shakes against his in laughter as he skims his stubbly cheek against my smooth one. “What do I look like a blanket to you?”


“Mmm…..pretty much.” He sighs, his hands splayed against my back. He scoots his butt down the length of the couch until he’s able to lean his head against the pillow propped against the arm rest. I shift so that I’m lying with my back against the rear of the couch and one of my legs is lying just on top of one of his. My head rests on his shoulder and my hand tentatively on his stomach. “Rub my tummy please?”


Is he talking to me?......Of course he’s talking to me; I’m the only other person in the room. What does he mean he wants me to rub his”did he say tummy? Awe, how adorable is that? But why does he want me to rub his stomach? What is he a dog?


The feeling of his hand grasping mine startles me from my frantic thoughts. He presses my hand to his stomach and moves it in slow circles. He whimpers out a small ‘please’ and I can’t help but oblige. He sounds so pathetic. I wonder if he had a really bad or stressful day or something that he needs this attention.


“Is this okay?” I whisper as his hand leaves mine and being moving on my own.


“Perfect.” He purrs, closing his eyes again and relaxing farther into the plush cushions of the couch. I allow my own body to relax and eyes to close as I listen to his steady breathing and rhythmic heart beat. This is nice….really nice.


~*~*~*~


Mmmm….I don’t think I’ve ever been more relaxed in my life than I am at this very moment. I’m lounging on the couch with Elli lying at my side, rubbing circles over my stomach soothingly. Or at least she was rubbing my stomach until I fell asleep. When I woke up she was still lying there with her hand on my tummy, but innocently picking at my t-shirt. She’s still doing that actually while I pretend to sleep.


I can’t tell you how glad I was to see her in here when I got home. I spent all of last night into this morning and afternoon laying down tracts for my album and I’m zonked. Plus I’ve just been so stressed about this album in general that when I do have time to sleep I can’t.


A small hand slides over mine, pulling in towards my chest. I open my eyes just enough to watch her as she brings my hand to rest just under her head where she presses a tentative kiss. I’m positive she would never do this if I were awake”err”if she knew I was awake. She then closes her eyes and blindly plays with my fingers. She’s finally loosening up around me. I mean just in the way we’re laying right now. I’m surprised she didn’t insist on sitting in another room. I love that she’s finally starting to feel comfortable around me. This thing we have going on is starting to feel like a real relationship. Speaking of relationship”we have yet to actually come out and define just what our relationship is. I’m afraid I might scare her off.


“You’re awake,” She whispers with a blush, propping herself up with her elbows on my chest. “I thought you were still sleeping.”


“I was just resting,” I whisper back just as quietly and silently move my hands over her lower back.


“Did you sleep well?” I nod, leaning down to brush my lips against her unexpectant ones. She surprises me by responding almost instantly and I take it as I sign I’m doing the right thing. It’s not like this is the first time we’ve made out. This is just the first time she’s been this relaxed about it. “Good,” She breathes shakily when we pull away.


“What time do you have to be home?” I ask, stretching out my aching muscles.


She shrugs against me, “By dinner time, so probably before seven.”


“Mmmm.” I sound with a suggestive smile before bringing her lips back to mine. As our lips work against one another’s I carefully move to sit up a bit more and swing her legs to drape over the side of the couch. I don’t think we’re quite to the laying down while making out stage. I wouldn’t want to pressure Elli into doing something she’s not ready for. I nip her bottom lip before pulling it into my mouth to softly suck it. I then encircle her lips with my tongue, flirting and teasing her by flitting just the tip of my tongue just past her lips. When her lips part as she gasps for air I take the initiative to dip my tongue deeper into her mouth, sucking her tongue into my mouth.


I pray that she’s actually liking this and not just too shy to push me away”I mean, not to sound cocky, but I’ve never really had any complains about my technique before. My doubts are extinguished the moment her hands sneak around my neck where her short nails gently scrape against my skin. I pull back and tease her again before leaning down farther to kiss the side of her neck and work my way back up to her mouth again.


“Justin Randall!”


We both jump at the sound of my mother’s shrill voice and in the process Elli bites down on my tongue before I have a chance to remove it. She gasps when I yelp out in pain and I’m sure she’s about ready to burst into tears”I know I am. I think I taste blood….


I push Elli off me, grabbing at my mouth with one hand while the other holds Elli in place before she flees the scene. I sit up farther and look over at my mother’s very shocked face and prepare for the all out tongue lashing I’m about to receive…of a completely different nature of the one I was enjoying just moments before.




TBC.....


(Author's Note: I just wanted to thank ya'll for all of the wonderful reviews you've been leaving. I can't tell you how much they mean to me. Your comments really give me great motivation to update just so I can read what you think of the next chapter. I'll be sure to respond to your comments individually soon when I have more time. Hope you enjoyed this last chapter and I can't wait to read just what you thought.)


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki