Holes by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 478
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 42: Shame On Me


(Justin's POV)


Her hot breath dances over my sweat dampened skin sending a burning sensation cursing though my body. The kisses she’s been raining over my neck suddenly stop as she sits back on her knees to quickly pull her hair back away from her face and up into a messy ponytail. After flashing a devilish smile her mouth latches onto mine in a heated kiss.


My hands trail down her body to the curves of her behind which I give a firm squeeze before pressing her to me. Her tongue leaves my mouth just long enough for her to release a low, guttural moan before she dives right back in. I slide my hands under her shirt, pulling it up and over her head”only breaking our kiss for a split second. I pull back to eye her ample chest appreciatively and roll us over so that I’m now hovering over her and can be in complete control. She giggles at the sudden action and grasps my biceps tightly as if she thinks I would really let her fall off the bed.


Her skin taste like the sweetest of all candy and I can’t seem to get enough of it. The material covering her breasts is ripped away, leaving her nearly completely exposed to me. I grin teasingly before encompassing her right nipple with my tongue, nipping it with my teeth and blowing lightly. Her nipple hardens immediately as she arches her back off the mattress in her wave of pleasure. I moan against her skin as she scratches at the bare skin of my back and whispers my name breathlessly.


Nothing turns me on more than a woman spouting my name during sex. That and when they beg. She’s close to begging for it now. I can tell by the way she’s clinging to me and unconsciously yet desperately grinding her hips against mine.


Holding her hips in place I continue nipping, sucking, and kissing over her exposed skin until I reach the top band of her underwear.


“Please.” She whimpers pleadingly.


I smile up at her with lust filled eyes and hook my teeth on to the top of her panties…



“Justin!” My head snaps up from its perch on my hand. My manager stares at me with wide angry eyes. I guess I kind of spaced off there didn’t I? I can’t help it.


I can’t even remember the last time I had sex. It would have to be with Allison that night of the party me and Trace threw. That wasn’t more than a month or so ago, but damn. It feels a hell of a lot longer than that. Now I’m not saying that I’m some kind of man whore or something, I’m just not used to this long of a dry spell. I’m usually in some form of a relationship with a woman whether it be a casual thing or something serous. All I know is that these relationships typically involve some form of sex. Now that I’m officially dating Elli there will be no more sex”at least until after her eighteenth birthday and knowing her probably not even after then.


I just don’t know if I can take much more of it. I can get Elli to go along with the kissing and even as far as making out but the moment my hands move to any place besides her waist, back, or shoulders she immediately pushes me away. I’m not used to girls wanting to ‘take it slow’ and even for the few that said that to me it was never this slow. I’ve taken more cold showers after encounters with Elli than I have in my whole life. She has no idea of the effect she has on me and as pathetic as it probably sounds, that turns me on even more. I don’t know how much more of this torture I can take.


Sex is all I can think about lately. I find myself spacing off during meetings or just when I’m watching TV or driving somewhere or even having a conversation with someone.


“Will you please pay attention?” Johnny growls. “This meeting is all about you so it shouldn’t be too hard.”


I mentally roll my eyes at his abbreviated lecture and off a meek apology. The meeting continues as the large group of executives continue to mull over the details of my upcoming album release and promotional shit. Sure, I care about this stuff. I’m really excited about this album. I’ve put my whole self into it and I’m beyond proud but this is just f**king boring and I can’t concentrate.


I finally get to see Elli again today. It’s been a week an a half since I’ve seen her and I miss her. Mrs. Montgomery picked her up at three in the afternoon and has kept her busy ever since. I guess that’s good though. It’s nice to hear that she’s actually paying some attention to Elli for once and not just Steve.


“Excuse me,” Caitlyn, the receptionist from the outside front desk interrupts sweetly. Damn she’s hot. She’s new”just started yesterday actually. She’s one of those perfect looking women who seem more suited to be a super model than anything else. Mechanically, my eyes scan over her supple curves and end up focusing on her the nice side view I’m getting of her ass. I’ve always been an ass man and that will never change. “Mr. Timberlake, there’s someone here to see you.”


My eyes flick back up her body to meet her eyes. I lick my lips unconsciously and she smiles over at me rather suggestively. I nod cockily in her direction and excuse myself from the group of men around me. I follow behind Caitlyn, unable to stop my eyes from wondering yet again. I know ya’ll are shaking your head at me and think I’m an bastard for checking Caitlyn out while I have a girlfriend but I just can’t help it right now. I’m f**king horny. Besides, it doesn’t hurt to look right?


~*~*~

(Elli's POV)


My mom’s been back home for a little over a week now and we’ve actually been spending a lot of time together. It’s been really, really great. I can’t tell you how much I’ve missed just hanging out with my mom. Steve wasn’t even around the whole time. Sure she called him a few times or he called her, but that was the extent of things. At least I think it was. I guess she could have gone to seem him for lunch or after I went to bed but I don’t really care. She is spending the evening with him today but I get to hang out with Justin so it’s all gravy.


Trace picked me up from school today and brought me back to the Jive building where Justin is currently tied up in a meeting. I told Trace that I didn’t want to bother him but he insisted that Justin would appreciate the interruption because he hates sitting though meetings. I’m really excited to see him. It feels like it’s been forever since I’ve seen my boyfriend. That still sounds really weird to me. I’ve only said it out loud once to Liz when I told her about that night that he asked me. Okay so maybe I’ve said it few more times like to myself when I’m alone in my room”I know, I’m a major dork. Justin is my first boyfriend and I just can’t help being excited about it.


Both myself and Trace turn towards the door at the sound of it opening. Caitlyn, the secretary for this part of the building shuffles in giggling in that annoying flirtatious way. She seemed very nice and friendly but I did only talk to her for like a minute. Justin follows in behind Caitlyn, admiring her perfect body as he does. I suddenly feel sick to my stomach. How could I possibly compete with that? I look down at my ugly school uniform consisting of a green and blue plaid skirt and white blouse and mentally cringe. At least I remembered to take off my knee socks. Caitlyn’s wearing one of those business suit-skirt things that is supposed to look professional but because of her body type so does not. I hate women like her because I know that on my best day I still don’t look half as good as she does on her worst.


Justin doesn’t look at me the way that he’s looking at her right now. Caitlyn is the type of girl he’s supposed to be with, not me. He grins crookedly at the older woman and begins to say something but quickly closes his mouth when he notices me. He backs away from Caitlyn and smiles innocently at me as he makes his way towards me. I keep my eyes on the flawless receptionist. She rolls her eyes and leaves with a huff and a slam of the door.


“How’s my girl?” He smiles, pressing wet kiss to my cheek and pulling away with a loud smacking sound. “How was school?”


He tugs on the hem of my skirt and I quickly swat his hand away. How is it that he can go from ogling over the receptionist to”to”to charming me? And how come it works on me? Shouldn’t I be angry over witnessing that? Is it okay to look as long as you don’t touch? I’m sure that’s what every guy on the planet would like you to believe. I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel. I mean maybe I’m just over exaggerating and it wasn’t as bad as I’m thinking it was. You know how your mind can play tricks on you sometimes.


“It was okay.” I mumble, my mind still racing with unanswered questions that I’m too scared and embarrassed to even think about asking anyone. I guess I feel kinda ugly right now. I mean if I’m Justin’s girlfriend shouldn’t he look at me like he was just looking at Caitlyn? I don’t think anyone would ever look at me like that. I’m not the type of girl that some guy would look at and say to himself, ‘she’s hot.’


“Just okay? Did something happen?” He asks concern written over the features of his handsome face. Maybe I am making too much of this. If he wanted to be with someone like Caitlyn he would be. I’m not tying him down. I just hope that if he does really want to be with someone better than me that he goes ahead and gets if over with now before I start to like him too much more than I already do.


“No, I’m fine.” I assure with what I hope is a reassuring smile. “It was just school. Do you have to go back to your meeting or what?”


He turns his attention away from me to Trace who is rummaging through the refrigerator for something to eat. He told me on the way over that he hasn’t eaten anything all day because he’s been taking care of all of Justin’s crap for his CD release stuff. Of course he didn’t say it in quite so nice of terms.


“You’ve got fifteen minutes.” He calls over his shoulder distractedly. “Is this yours?” He turns towards Justin, holding up what appears to be a container of some sort of Chinese food. Justin waves his hand in a passive manor not bothering to really acknowledge him.


As Trace sits down at the table on the far side of the room with his food Justin takes one of my hands and kisses the back of his sweetly. Where did that come from? His kisses trail to my wrist and start up my arm but I quickly pull away before he can get carried away. A deep blush covers my cheeks at I look over at Trace to make sure he wasn’t watching. What in the world has gotten in to him? He’s normally affectionate and stuff but he’s just acting….weird.


Look at him, he’s just staring at me with that look he uses right before he kisses me. As much as I love his kisses this really isn’t the time or the place. It would be way too easy to get caught, plus Trace is just right across the room. Can you say uncomfortable? I’ll just have to distract him by telling him all about my day”in great detail….


(Justin’s POV)


Jesus, I can’t stop staring at her mouth. I feel like such a pervert for all these not so innocent thoughts and images that are running through my mind right now. I can’t even keep up with the conversation we’re having right now. That god Trace is here to respond to her because I honestly could not repeat a single word she has said.


I know you wanna talk
And tell me about your day
But I keep wandering off



She pushes her hair from her face as she laughs at something Trace said; I’m sure it was stupid. Elli is just courteous like that that she would laugh at something that is completely retarded just to make sure you don’t feel bad. Its qualities like that that makes her so sweet.


Oooh how your hair...
falls in front of your face
While you try to keep it up



You really can’t blame me for these thoughts and fantasies that I have going on right now. I mean, f**king look at her. She wearing one of those sexy little schoolgirl uniforms. Now I’ve never been one to fantasize about that type of thing due to the Brittany factor and all but…damn! I’m sure Elli thinks she looks like a dork and was probably embarrassed to show up like this, but I’m seeing the completely opposite of dork right now. I would love to kick Trace out and lock the door and live out these erotic fantasies filtering through my head right now.


I've always paid attention to your point of view
But now i want to focus on the rest of you
Shame on me wanting you
The way i fantasize about
What I’d give, what I’d do
I just want to work you out
Times like this I'm so glad that you can't read my mind
Shame on me another time



Her lips stop moving and close to form a tight line. Trace cackles in the background but Elli don’t so much as smirk. I’m guessing she figured out that I haven’t been listening to her, but I can’t help that she has me mesmerized. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and she starts to stand from the couch to walk away.


Please don’t walk away
I'm only drifting 'cause you look so good tonight
Now that we're alone it's so hard to listen
You know you got me mesmerized



I grab Elli’s hand before she gets to far from me and pull her back towards me so that she’s now sitting sideways on my lap. She tires desperately to squirm her way off of me but I don’t allow it. I press my lips against the warm skin of her neck four times and she calms to at least sit still.


“Trace, can you get me out of the rest of that meeting?”


“This is the last time.” He warns with a mouth full of food. “I’ll be right back.”


As soon as the door clicks closed my lips are on hers. From the way it takes her a few moments to respond I can tell that she’s a little shocked by my sudden action. I’m not usually this forward with her, but like I said, I’m f**king horny. Eventually she relaxes into me and her silky smooth lips begin to move deliciously against mine.


I've always paid attention to your point of view
But now i want to focus on the rest of you



My hands splay over her back as she drapes her arms over my shoulders where she locks her hands behind my neck. I’m really kind of surprised that she’s going along with this. Maybe she’s been feeling as deprived as I have lately. I moan into her open mouth as her short nails scrape over my scalp. It’s that moment that she abruptly breaks the kiss. She pulls back breathlessly with wide, almost scared eyes and quickly jumps off of my lap.


“What? What’s wrong?” I ask frantically as she begins pacing the room with her hands covering her face. I can hear her muttering something over and over under her breath but can’t make it out. Standing from the couch I walk purposely to her and take her shoulder in my hand to stop her movements. “Elli, what’s wrong? Tell me.”


She shakes her head from behind her hands. “I could…I…you…” She trails off unable to complete her jumbled sentence. I run my hands up and down her arms soothingly and urge her to tell me what’s plaguing her. She takes a deep breath before starting again. “You were….your…my leg. I felt it.” She whispers the last part so fast and quiet I barely hear her.


I close my eyes in embarrassment when I realize what the ‘it’ she was that she was referring to. Jesus, I scared the poor girl because I can’t control myself. She’s practically in tears. I adjust myself with one hand as I quietly apologize. Damn me…


Shame on me wanting you
The way I fantasize about
What I’d give, what I’d do
I just want to work you out
Times like this I'm so glad that you can't read my mind
Shame on me another time



Song Credit: Shame On Me”Ryan Cabrera


TBC......(I hope ya'll like this chapter and it lived up to the previous ones. I was having a lot trouble figuring out just where to take this chapter. Update probably won't be as frequent as normal due to me still trying to adjust to college life, but I'll try my best to update again soon. Thanks for all the great feedback for the last chapter I'll try to respond soon.)


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki