Holes by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 478
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 43: The Consequences of Trying Something New



“Justin, I don’t know if this is such a good idea.”


“Of course it is, El, you’re gonna love it.”


“But it’s so big. I’ll hurt myself.” She whines pathetically.


“It looks bigger than it really is.” I assure, trying to keep her as positive as possible. I can’t have her backing out on me now; we’re too far into this.


“This is illegal. Aren’t you afraid we’ll get in trouble?”


“No one has to find out.” I grin cheekily, wiggling my eyebrows for effect.


“I’m scared.”


“Don’t be scared sweetie.” I coax, running my hand over her thigh soothingly. “It’s just like learning to ride a bike. It seems scary and intimidating at first but once you do you won’t want to stop. You’ll be begging for it later.”


“Justin…” She protests nudging my hand away.


“You’re coming whether you want to or not. Now let’s get going already.”


“Fine,” She concedes, pointing an accusatory finger my way. “But when my mom finds out about this you can explain it to her.”


“Gladly.” She rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out at me before focusing on the task at hand.


“I just stick this in here right?”


“And turn it.” I roll my eyes. “Why are you so nervous? This is the easy part.”


“You act like this is nothing. This is a big deal to me. You’ve done this hundreds of times, but this is only my first and I want to make sure I do it right.”


“Okay, I’m sorry.” I apologize, holding my hands up in a position of surrender. “Take all the time you need. I can wait.”


“Thank you.” I stare at her tense figure, impatiently rapping my fingers against my knee. I can’t wait much longer. She’s just sitting there staring off into space.


“Elli, if you take much longer I’m just going to push you out of the way and do it myself.” I finally yell in complete and utter frustration.


“Fine! I’m going!”


I let out a relieved sigh when she finally inserts the car key in to the ignition and turns it until the engine revs melodiously. My head lulls to the side and I can’t help but grin at her frazzled appearance. She was so excited when I offered to teach her how to drive, that is until we actually got into the car. She was terrified to even start the car. I don’t know how I’m going to get her to actually put the car in gear and drive.


I flick off the radio and turn in my seat to better face her. She’s gripping the steering wheel so tightly her knuckles are white and I think she’s going to break it or maybe her hands. She looks absolutely adorable right now. Reaching across the car, I carefully peel her right hand from the wheel and bring it to my lips. I brush my lips over the smooth skin of her hand a few times before placing it on the gearshift.


“Put you’re foot on the brake, hun.” With her teeth sunk into her bottom lip she does as I instructed. With my hand still resting over hers we move the gear into drive. Her eyes widen with every gear we pass as she’s once again clutching the wheel as if to save her life. “Relax sweetie, okay, just relax.”


She nods and pushes a loud breath from her parted lips. She readjusts her grip so that it’s a little bit lighter.


“Now, slowly take your foot off the brake.” She does this after a few moments of hesitation and the moment the car begins to move she slams her foot back on to the break sending us both flying forward into the dash board. Damn it! I didn’t realize that I was going to need to wear my seatbelt while she drives around the parking lot.


“I’m sorry”sorry”sorry”sorry”sorry.” She spews rapidly.


“It’s okay.” I assure, discreetly rubbing a hand over my now sore arm. “Just”you need to be brave okay El? Just let your foot off the brake just a little bit but keep you’re foot on it. Let the car move a little okay?”


“Okay.” This time when we barely start to move she doesn’t slam on the brakes but lets the car begin to roll ever so slowly. I don’t think we’re even moving at one mile and hour. A huge smile takes over her face though and she turns her eyes to me quickly and then back to what she’s doing. “I’m doing it! I’m doing it!”


I laugh at her great enthusiasm. I don’t remember being that excited the first time I learned how to drive. I also don’t remember being so scared. Once I got behind the wheel I put the petal through the floor. Of course I did learn to drive while on tour and my teachers were Chris and Joey. I guess it’s just the difference between guys and girls. “You’re doing great sweetheart. Try turning the wheel.”


Ever so slowly, we turn to the right and keep right on turning until we’re right back were we started. She presses the brake until we reach a full stop and carefully puts the car back into park. Elli turns to me with one of the biggest grins I’ve ever seen and reaches her arms out to me to give me a hug but is stopped short by her seatbelt. She lets out an uncontrollable grunt and grabs her chest with a giggle. Deciding to help her out, like the gentleman that I naturally am, I reach over her and unlatch her seatbelt for her. I make sure to skim as much skin as I can without being obvious before sitting back in my seat and holding my arms out for her to come to me. Smiling that shy smile that only she possesses she crawls closer to the center consol and into my arms.


“Thank you,” She says, squeezing me tightly. “This was great.”


“You can drive some more if you want.” I offer, matching her smile.


“I’m good for now.”


“So what now?” I ask flirtatiously, so close that my lips skim hers as I speak. Her cheeks burn red at the implied suggestion but she makes now move to turn away. I dip my head the remainder of the small distance between us and immediately begin moving my lips against hers. We kiss in patterns of three small kisses followed by two longer and deeper ones.


After last time I defiantly need to keep her off of my lap. I nearly gave her a freakin’ heat attack. I mean she was all out hyperventilating and crying. I knew she was sheltered and all but that just really blew me away. Of course I didn’t say anything about it. I just apologized (not that I could control it in the first place) and told her that it was okay to be surprised and kind of scared. I didn’t know what the hell I was talking about. It seemed to make Elli feel better though. It also helped that right after I calmed her down Trace came back in to take our minds off things.


My hands trail down her back to rest just above her backside. She’s pulled her knees up into the seat to stand on them to reach me better. I’m a little surprised by her actions; she’s not usually this….bold? Is that the right word? I’m not complaining, by any means, I’m just surprised. I break our kiss long enough for me to catch my breath before beginning a long trail down her chin, to the base of her neck and back up again to the sensitive spot just under her ear. She shivers involuntarily at the sensation of my tongue against her smoldering skin and I grin in response and gently scrape my teeth against her skin. She moans lowly, moving one of her hands to the back of my head only egging me on even more.


Just as I begin to move my fingers underneath her shirt Elli abruptly pulls back to the point that she loses her balance and falls back into the door with a thud.


“What’s wrong?” I ask breathlessly, feeling the urge to punch something for this sudden interruption.


“Didn’t you hear that?” She asks, rubbing the back of her neck and adjusting her body so that she is sitting properly.


As if on cue a tapping sounds at the driver’s side window. She stares at me with wide, scared eyes silent asking me what to do. Shit, it’s an f**king cop. At least I know he didn’t see anything”thank the good Lord for tinted windows.


“Buckle up.” I order fastening my seatbelt as well. “Just roll down the window and stay calm.”


She nods and quickly follows my instructions. The officer bends to make his line of vision even with the window and peers inside. I pull a ball cap off the floor and throw it on my head to hopefully conceal my identity.


“You folks having car trouble?” I watch Elli’s body start to shake in her nervousness and fright and I just know that she’s about to burst into tears. “M’am?”


“I’m”uh just teaching my cousin here how to drive a car.” I answer, leaning across the consul and peering up at the officer.


His eyes move rapidly around the car never once landing on me. He’s suspicious. He takes a few steps back from the car and says, “I’m going to need you two to step out of the vehicle please.”


F**king shit!



TBC.....(Sorry so short)

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I have like five tests next week so an update is a ways away. I haven't even started on a new chapter yet. I probably won't be able to update until some time next week or weekend. Sorry.

Jess


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki