Holes by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 478
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Thank ya'll so much for reviewing the final chapters of this story again. :) You all were right in that I probably should not have changed the endig just because of one person claiming that is sucked. I guess thier words affected me more than I thought. I was just worried that that one reviewer was really speaking for everyone and no one else had to guts to say it. I realize that was wrong and I really appreciate all of your kind words in response to all this. I would change it back to my original ending but it has some how gotten lost in my computer and I can no longer access it. :( Maybe I'll try to write it up again, but it most likely not. This last ending was really the original that I had in mind but ended up changing it at the last minute. This same things you found out in this version were going to come out in the sequel anyway so I might just leave it. Anywho, enough of my babbliing. Thanks again for all of your kind words and I'll let you know if I decide to change it back. :)


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki