Holes by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 478
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 8: Lick Me



There must be over one hundred flavors. We’ve been standing here for about fifteen minutes now and I still have yet to narrow down my choices to at least a top ten. I think Justin is getting a bit frustrated.


“Are you ready yet?”


“I can’t decide.” I whine, turning to look at him. He’s leaning casually against the counter with a bored look on his face. Even when he’s sulking he looks good.


“You just go sit down,” He says standing up straight and pushing me towards the tables. “I’ll surprise you.”


I begrudgingly walk towards the first open booth I spot tossing a wary look Justin’s way. He smiles goofily making me laugh before turning towards the star struck young girl behind the ice cream counter. Oh, did I mention the owner of this place closed down the shop for us……well for Justin. That just shocked me that they would turn away all that business just for one person. I guess it was so shocking because I tend not to think of Justin as a famous pop star.


Anywho, I made a fool out of myself earlier on his boat.


You’re really surprised I’m sure. Ha, yeah right. I think…. I’m not positive, but I think he almost kissed me. And guess what I do. I loose my balance and fall over. I’m must be the most ungraceful person like ever in the history of….ever.


“Here ya go.” I look up as Justin slides into the booth to sit across from me. Pathetically enough I blush when our hands touch as I take my ice cream cone from him. Sometimes I can’t stand to be around myself. Most people are afraid of being embarrassed by their parents, but not me; I worry about me embarrassing me.


“What flavor is this?” I ask curiously, examining my cone.


“Taste it and figure it out.” He says between licks. Dear Lord I can’t bare to watch him. It feels kind of hot in here don’t you think; I’m surprised my ice cream hasn’t melted.


“But what if you got me something completely disgusting?” I question, still mesmerized by the actions of his tongue. “I could end up puking all over you or something.” That wasn’t a very attractive or appetizing thing to say was it? You would think I would have learned by now how to keep my foot out of my mouth.


He chuckles at me and wipes the ice cream that dribbled onto his chin. “I promise you that you will love it. You trust me don’t you?”


How cute is he? I smile over at him and tentatively take a tiny lick. Mmmmm…Oreo! I should have known he would choose that.


“Nice choice.” He puffs out his chest proudly and playfully shines his fingernails on his shirt. He is such a ham. Being the klutz that I naturally am, I somehow end up with ice cream on my cheek. Who does that?


As I stand to get a napkin Justin grabs my arm to stop me and leans in to whisper, “What would you do if I licked that off your cheek right now?”


My eyes widen and cheeks flush. I thought he was just going to offer to get me a napkin. I swallow hard and somehow gain the courage to look his way. I expect to see a playful smile but…don’t. I can’t even explain to you the look he’s giving me; no one has ever looked at me like this. When he makes a move to shift closer I jolt back and quickly rush to get a napkin.


I wish I could have come up some quick response you hear in the movies. Instead I just stood there staring at him with this astounded look on my face. Why do I have to act like such a dork when he’s around?


~*~*~*~


Okay so maybe I crossed the line when I asked Elli if I could lick her. I didn’t really mean it; it just sort of popped out. Oh, you should have seen the look on her face! It was priceless. I think I nearly gave her a heart attack. I’ve never seen her move so fast.


I quickly exit the car telling Elli not to touch her door handle. I’m a gentleman and a gentleman always opens the door for a lady. She thanks me shyly and scoots past me. I follow her up to the door with my hands pushed deeply in my pants pockets.


“Thanks for lunch and the ice cream and stuff.”


I hold back a laugh when I notice her blush. She does that a lot. “Yeah, no problem.”


Is she gonna invite me in or are we just gonna stand here and stare at each other? She looks up at me and bites her bottom lip, a habit I’ve noticed she does when she’s nervous or embarrassed. Damn sexy if you ask me.


“Oh!” She suddenly exclaims, unconsciously grabbing my arm. “You never gave me my stuff.”


I smile back at her trying to shake the feeling just a simple touch from her gave me. “You don’t get that until I get my half of the bargain.”


“The Oreos?”


“Yeah, you know the ones you tossed overboard.”


“That was an accident!” She pushes my shoulder playfully emitting that contagious laugh of hers. Sometimes when she laughs really hard she snorts. It’s the most adorable sound I’ve ever heard. I can tell she gets embarrassed when she does it because her face turns bright red and she hides her face in her hands.


Is it weird that I’m noticing all of these little things about her? My mom says that when you love someone, all the characteristics some may find dorky or unattractive will give you chill bumps and make your stomach flip-flop. Did I just mention the ‘L-word’?


“I better head inside.” She says breaking me from my thoughts. We still stand there staring at our feet. This is beginning to get awkward.


“Alright, well”uh”you”I’ll”uh,” Since when do I stutter? “I’ll call you and we can arrange another drop off date for those Oreos.”


She smiles yet again and emits a girly giggle I would typically find annoying and a complete turn off. This particular giggle….. I don’t know….makes me feel….different. “I’ll talk to you later then.”


I toss her a lopsided grin and a chaste kiss on the cheek before bouncing back to my car.


~*~*~*~


I can’t stop smiling. It’s twelve thirty at night and I’m still smiling. I hate being such a girl sometimes. But he kissed me; it was on the cheek but none the less he still kissed me. It was one of those ‘I’ll never wash my cheek ever again’ moments.


I have to admit something to you. I have a crush. I know, I know, I’m pathetic. I mean from what I do know about Justin Timberlake just about every woman on the planet has a crush on him. But it’s not just that he’s extremely attractive, which he most definitely is, I get along great with him too.


I had so much fun with him today and…. I can’t stop smiling!


Just to prepare you, this is going to sound even more pathetic. Do you think he wouldn’t give me my overnight stuff just so that he could see me again? Told you it was pathetic.
If he does want to see me again though, do you there’s a catch? I bet he just thinks I’m a nice girl and he feels bad for me because I’ve led such a sheltered life. OR he could genuinely like me.


Goodness, all this guy stuff is so frustrating.


TBC.....


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki