Alex/Alexandria by Village


Number of reviews: 86
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Vegas. July 27th

“So, what time did you say she was supposed to be here?” Chris asked Alex as they waited at the airport for Becca to arrive.

“Noon.” Alex looked at her watch. It was nearing one. “I’m sure she’ll be here soon. You however...why did you come with me again?”

“Moral support, remember.” Chris grinned at her.

Alex raised a brow. “Moral support? Somehow, I don't believe you. Try again.”

“You wound me, Al.” He gave her a tiny pout but she kept the brow raised. “Fine, fine. I was curious, man. I gotta meet the mysterious friend that came up with this messed up ruse.”

Alex rolled her eyes and looked around. Finally, she saw a familiar sandy haired head and she let out a tiny squeal.

Chris looked at her warily. “Dude, I know you’re a girl but never do that again. It creeps me out coming from you. You’re not going to, like, start being all girly and shit now that she’s here are you?”

Alex laughed. “You know better than that.” She winked and turned just in time to see Becca barrelling down on her.

“Alex!” Becca dropped her case, grabbed Alex and squeezed her before letting go. “You should have seen the guy I was sitting beside. So hot. Like, Orlando Bloom hot. At first, I thought he was Orlando Bloom. But then while he was reading a magazine I checked him out and he was definitely not Orlando”but still hot.” She looked Alex over. “You need a trim but you look good. I’m so happy I’m here.” She hugged Alex once more and Alex laughed.

“Ok, stop talking for one second. I think you’re freaking Chris out over here.” Alex stepped back and jerked her head at Chris.

Becca turned to Chris, a blush slowly seeping over her cheeks. “Oh -- Didn’t see you there. I’m Becca.”

Chris grinned. “I’m Chris. Nice to meet the mastermind behind all this.” He waved both hands over Alex.

Becca gave him a startled glance before turning to Alex. “Does he…?”

Alex nodded. “He knows. It’s ok. He’s the only one who knows and he’s keeping my secret.”

“Yep, it’s just the kind of amazing guy, I am,” Chris said.

Becca laughed and Alex snorted. “Whatever Chris,” she said. “Why don’t we move this conversation to the car. We have a busy day and we have to get going.”

Becca nodded and they all left the airport.


It was nearing four thirty when Alex met up with Becca after the sound check at Sam Boyd Stadium.

Becca still hadn’t had a chance to meet the guys. They were all so busy running around for the concert and CFTC that it had been virtually impossible to introduce them to her.

Alex and Becca headed to the nearest mall to do a little catching up without *NSYNC or their entourage listening in.

Alex had just clued Becca in on the full details of the birthday party and the events leading to Chris cornering her and getting her to admit the truth about herself.

“So has it been awkward around JC?” Becca asked as they walked into a chic clothing store.

“Umm, yeah but I think it’s only on my part. He’s acting like nothing’s different. I, on the other hand, can’t forget that kiss.” Alex rifled through a rack of bright tops.

Becca nodded. “Well that’s understandable. At least he’s not acting weird around you. That’s good.”

Alex shrugged. “Yeah, I guess,” she sighed as she looked at the clothes. “You know what’s strange?”

“What?”

“I’ve never been into the girly clothes or anything, you know? But suddenly I want to try on the summer dresses and the pink shirts. Pink. I actually want to try on pink.” Alex gave an exasperated groan.

Becca laughed. “Well maybe all this behaving like a dude stuff is making you appreciate your femininity more…”

Alex snorted. “Yeah well. I’m not sure I like this new side of me,” she said as she eyed a baby blue skirt.

Becca took the skirt that Alex was fingering off the rack and handed it to her. “Try it on.”

”Dude, I can’t. I’m a guy remember?”

“So? I’m sure the folks here have seen their share of cross dressers.” Becca winked and picked up a shirt to match.

“Becca no. Can you imagine if someone caught a hold of this and linked me to the guys? I can see the headlines now.” Alex raised her hands as if she was visualising the headline in front of her. “*NSYNC Band Member Caught Cross Dressing. Yeah, that would be a hit with JIVE.”

Becca stuck her tongue out. “Okay, fine. Don’t try them on but you should really buy a couple new things. When this is all over, you’re going to need a new wardrobe…Unless you plan on pretending to be a guy when you get to Kat’s.”

“I guess you have a point. Okay, I’ll pick up a couple things.”

Becca clapped. “Good. This is going to be fun. We never go shopping like this.”

Alex grinned and agreed. She’d never had the money to splurge on herself and because of that never had the inclination but now she did and she was going to enjoy herself.



“Are you sure this is okay?” Becca asked, following Alex down the hallway that led to the dressing rooms backstage.

“Of course I’m sure. This will probably be the only chance you’ll get to meet them today.” Alex knocked on the door of the guys’ dressing room before peeking into the room. “You guys decent?”

“No…” she heard someone say laughingly. “Well whoever that is better get dressed. I’m bringing someone inside.” She opened the door completely and walked in. The guys were scattered around the room in various states of undress. No one was naked so Alex waved Becca inside.

“Hey man,” Joey said. He saw Becca behind Alex and smiled. “Who’s that?”

Alex grinned. “This is a good friend of mine.” She turned to Becca and pointed the guys out even though she knew her friend knew exactly who was who. “Becca meet Joey, Justin, Lance and JC. And you’ve already met Chris. Guys this is Becca.”

Joey said hello, while Lance lifted his hand in greeting. Justin looked her over and smirked and then winked at Alex. The tool probably thought Becca was Alex’s girlfriend and Alex didn’t have the patience to set him straight. Chris turned around and gave Becca two thumbs up before being scolded by the hairdresser for moving his head and JC, who was the only one free of makeup people, walked over to them.

“So, you’re Becca. Alex has told me a lot about you,” he smiled and took her hand in a firm grasp.

Becca, being on the other end of that blue gaze for the first time, could suddenly understand Alex’s infatuation with the man. He was hot. “Oh yeah?” She looked at Alex, a brow lifted inquiringly.

Alex shrugged. “He over exaggerates.”

JC elbowed her in the side. “No, I don’t.”

“Whatever dude. I’m not going to argue with you over your delusions,” she said, shoving him lightly. “Anyway, I just wanted you guys to meet Becca. I’ll let you finish your beautifying. See you in a few,” she grinned and led Becca out of the room.

“He seems really nice,” Becca said as soon as they closed the door behind them.

Alex nodded. “He is.”

“And he likes you,” Becca smiled.

“Yeah, I know,” Alex shrugged.

“No you don’t. He likes you, Al.” Becca put extra emphasis on it. “Hey”should I get to my seat now?”

“Umm yeah, but wait, go back to the he likes me part. How can you tell?” They walked out of the backstage area and took the stairs down to the VIP section where Becca would be sitting.

Becca smirked. “It’s the way he looks at you. It’s like, there’s a glow in his eyes. I don’t know, Al, it’s just there. I don’t know how you don’t see it.”

Alex didn’t know what Becca was talking about. JC had been treating her exactly the same way he had been before the kiss. She was just seeing what she wanted to see, Alex decided.

“Whatever you say, Becca.” They walked inside the section and an usher escorted Becca to her seat. “Ok, so I will see you after the concert. Have fun. You’re going to love the show.”

Becca looked around at the crowd. It was crazy in there. “I can’t believe you’re a part of this Al and I can’t wait to see you up there. Break a leg.” They hugged and Alex left to get ready for the concert with her conversation with Becca still reverberating in her head. Becca couldn’t be right, could she?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki