Finding her by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin was due back today and there was no way to hide the fact that she was throwing up or picking up a little weight. She looked at herself in the mirror, ugh she was sure Justin was going to pick up on her stomach. She 3 and a half months now and there weren’t enough tee shirts in the world to hide that small bulge.
"Babe?!" Kristina was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn’t even hear the door open. Quickly she ran down the steps and ran into his arms.
"Hey babe."
"Hey" he laughed. "You look happy to see me."
"You know it."
"Something’s different."
{Oh no, he’s figured it out that fast?!}
"Um, really?" she laughed nervously. She watched Justin scan her entire body. Here it comes……..
"You look taller." Kristina looked down at her feet.
"Oh um, got on my platforms today."
"Ah ok."
"So tell me all about Canada." That was the easy part, making it through the rest of the night, now that was the tale. Especially at dinner where Kristina ate more than she normally would. Usually she would just eat like a chicken now she was eating like a cow. But like a smart man, Justin wouldn’t say anything like that.
"Way to scarf it down honey" Justin joked.
"Um, yeah" she laughed. "Well I haven’t had much to eat all day so I’m just chowing down."
"Alright." Ok so she dodged the bullet with that one but afterwards everything was getting pretty obvious. The long nap she took around 4 (Kristina was an insomniac, she could never take naps and Justin knew that. So what was going on now?) or the way she just kind of avoided him by any means possible.
"What are you doing in here?" Justin asked Kristina who was in the guest room.
"Oh no reason, I figured you would you know want the bed to yourself so you can stretch out and all."
"Now you know I don’t want to be in that big bed without you. Come on girl." Justin grabbed Kristina hand and led her back to their bedroom. "Lay down." Kristina did as he asked and laid down. Justin crawled on top of her and began to nuzzle her neck. His hands were everywhere. These past few weeks had been hard being apart and the first thing Justin wanted to was jump her but she was acting a little strange just like now.
"Justin um, can we turn the light off?"
"We never turn the light off. I want to see you."
"Um, well ugh…..I want to try….it, tonight."
"Are you serious?" Justin tried to hide it but he was a giddy as a schoolboy.
"Yeah."
"Ok" Justin reached over for the light and turned it off leaving them both in complete darkness.
*********************
Boy if she didn’t love Justin last night wouldn’t have happened. Sure it was different….and it wasn’t that she didn’t really like it, but she could do without the limping at least. Meanwhile Justin was downstairs with a huge smile on his face. He had just got off the phone talking to J.C. while making breakfast.
"Now where in the hell is that batter mix? I swear that woman moves everything!" As he was searching he came across a big white bottle. "What is this?" It was some sort of prescription to Kristina, what’s up with that? Was this the medicine when she had her flu? "These are some big ass pills" he said to himself. He said no more, just putting it back into the cabinet. Afterwards Justin carried the breakfast upstairs to the room.
"Hey Sleepy head."
"Hey."
"I made you breakfast."
"Aw thank you." Kristina slowly sat up in the bed.
"How are, you know… feeling?"
"I’m ok."
"I’m glad." Justin gave Kristina a soft kiss. "Alright, enough yak, more smack." Justin pulled the tray over. Everything looked so delicious but she’d probably have brunch since her appetite was growing. The two ate and talked about Justin’s trip to Canada. "Babe you didn’t even touch the sausage, you love sausage."
"Um, yeah totally forgot." Ok that was weird but Justin said nothing. She slowly ate a piece of sausage trying everything she could on concentrating. Concentrating not to puke it up. Her doctor had already told her that she couldn’t eat pork since it really made her sick. And this time wasn’t any different. "Oh gawd" she moaned. Kristina hopped off the bed and ran for the bathroom. She moved so fast that she hadn’t realized that Justin was right behind her. How embarrassing!! Throwing up in front of your husband, sure they’re there through thick and thin but come on its just gross.
"Babe are you ok?" Justin rubbed Kristina’s back till she got her breathing back in order.
"I’ll be ok, I um just need to brush my teeth and gargle."
"Alright." Justin got up from the floor and walked back out to the bedroom.
"There’s no getting around that one" Kristina said to herself. "You have to tell him." Kristina finished the job and walked into the bedroom. Justin’s eyes were dead set on her as she walked out of the bathroom. Now there was no such thing as a flu that lasted that long and he wanted answers.
"Don’t lie to me Kristina, tell me what’s wrong with you NOW." His voice was stern. Boy he really put it out there didn’t he? Kristina scratched her forehead and looked away. That didn’t stop Justin from looking at her though. He stood up from the bed and walked to her. "Look at me." Looking into those blue eyes could make a grown man duck for cover. You’re probably wondering why she wouldn’t just go on and tell him but with Justin being only 23 and she being 21, were they ready for a child so soon? He still had a career with N*Sync that was flourishing, how could he be a daddy while on a tour bus? "Kristina?"
"Um…….I think its my um, birth control pills. I didn’t want you to think I was gross or anything."
"Babe I wouldn’t think that." Justin took Kristina in his arms and held her. Now how was she going to get out of this one?
*****************
Kristina sat on the phone with Krystal talking about what happened that morning.
"I can’t believe you haven’t told him, he’d be so happy to know."
"But Krystal we’re so young! Are we even ready to have a family?"
"Shit you was ready to spread eagle so then you ready to have a family so shut the fuck up." Gotta love that bluntness huh?
"Krystal its not that simple though."
"I know you ain’t talking about abortion cause I’ll fly out there and kick your ass."
"Krystal…."
"Don’t Krystal me."
"Just hear me out, he’s young, I’m young, he’s on the road all the time. I’m basically gonna be raising this child all by myself."
"Well then its your decision. I’m not gonna tell you to do anything you don’t want to do but I just don’t think that you’re making the right choice by at least not telling him. If you have the balls to tell me then you should have the balls to tell your husband." And she was right. Too bad at the very moment he knew. Justin who was downstairs watching a movie grabbed the phone.
"Yello."
"Hello, may I speak to Mrs. Anderson-Timberlake?"
"Um she’s sleep right now can you leave a message?"
"Sure, we’re calling from the Junction Clinic, she has an appointment tomorrow at 10 A.M, just wanted to confirm it."
"Um, yeah sure she’ll be there. Is this pertaining her birth control pills?"
"Birth control pill? Why would she be taking those?"
"They’ve been giving her problems lately, making her sick and whatnot."
"Well they would, she shouldn’t be taking them when she’s already pregnant" the lady laughed. She finished saying something but Justin didn’t say anymore because all he heard was PREGNANT. "Hello?"
"Um sure she’ll be there." Justin slammed the phone down. She was pregnant….IDIOT!!! Of course she was pregnant and like a dumbass he totally missed it. The tee shirts, the eating habits, the naps, those giant pills, not wanting to have sex with the lights on, puking damn it how’d he miss it?! Justin couldn’t think straight. Not paying any attention to what he was doing or where he was going he got up and walked outside. It was raining hard outside, as a matter of fact it was a thunderstorm. She was pregnant, sounds like that sentence just played a million times over in his head but what hurt the most? She wouldn’t tell him. Why wouldn’t she tell him? Was he that bad of a person that she couldn’t tell him something that important!
"Hey Krys….um, I’m gonna call you back ok?" Kristina saw Justin sitting out on the bench outside in the rain. What was wrong with him?
"Yeah." Kristina threw her cell on the bed and headed outside. She didn’t even bother grabbing an umbrella.
"Justin, what are you doing out here?" He just sat there in silence. "J what’s wrong?"
"You lied to me."
"What?"
"YOU’RE FUCKING PREGNANT AND YOU LIED TO ME!!!" Oh yeah, that.
"Justin please let me explain--"
"EXPLAIN?! YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN?! YOU CAN’T EXPLAIN THAT!!"
"Justin just calm down please." Even though it was dark outside you could still see the redness in his face.
"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!!!"
"Justin please" The rain was soaking the both of them but both were upset so the paid no attention. Through the ran they could feel the tears both falling from their faces.
"HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN? HUH?!" Kristina hadn’t answered yet. Justin grabbed her arm and shook her. "HUH?!"
"3 Months ok!!" Justin was in disbelief, she was pregnant for 3 months and didn’t say one word?!
"I can’t even look at you right." Well it was about time he stopped yelling but the eerie calm in his voice made her more nervous than before. Justin walked away and back into the house. Kristina stayed out while the rain washed over her.
****************
Kristina wasn’t sure how long she had been sitting out in the rain but her clothes were so drenched that they stuck to her like second skin. All of a sudden the rain stopped above her. She looked up and next to her. Justin was holding an umbrella over her.
"You need to come in before you catch a cold." Ok………..he was a little too calm. She didn’t say anything, just took the blanket that he passed to her and walked back into the house with him. Kristina headed out of the room but Justin stopped her. "Where do you think you’re going?"
"I’m going to change my clothes."
"You are not leaving this room till we talk."
"Whatever Justin."
"That wasn’t a request Kristina." Kristina stood still, where the hell was all this coming from?
"Excuse me? Last time I checked my father was Robel Anderson."
"You are going to sit down NOW." Any other time she would’ve argued that but fatigue was kicking in and she just didn’t feel up to going against him. She watched Justin pace back and forth across the room in frustration. "I can’t believe this shit! I can’t believe this!" Justin’s face was so red that it looked like it was on fire. Out of the clear blue he just started tossing things and throwing them against the wall startling her. She had never seen him so angry before. The pangs of guilt were rising through her body. As soon as she found out she was pregnant she should have said something. "Why? Why huh? Why did you feel as if you couldn’t tell me something so important huh?!"
"I--I don’t--know."
"You don’t know?! That’s not fucking good enough Kristina!"
"Ok, you want to know the real reason why? I--I wasn’t sure if we’re stable enough to take care of this child."
"Stable?! We’re financially stable to take care of this child!"
"I know that! I mean mentally, physically! You’re never here Justin! I’ve adapted to that, but will a small child?! This child will never see its father not to mention our ages!"
"People our age and younger have kids all the time!"
"Not pop stars! This could destroy your career! It already took tons of 15 and 16 year olds to grasp the concept that their dream man is married now their dream man is a father?! I’m not going to mess something up that you’ve worked hard for all your life!"
"Is that how little you think of me?! You think I’d choose my fans over my child?! A child we’ve created out of love?! I can’t fucking believe you! I thought you thought better of me than that!"
"I do!"
"No you don’t!" Justin began to pace the room again while Kristina’s cried. This wasn’t how it was supposed to be. They were supposed to be happy about this not frustrated and angry. "Abortion is not an option, you’re having this child."
"That’s not your decision Justin!"
"YES IT IS!! How would Father Fenton feel if you went and told him this huh?! This is against both our religions Kristina!" Damn he got her there, but how many sins did they break regardless if it was against their religion?
"That’s not fair Justin."
"You want to talk about what’s not fair?! Keeping me in the dark about our child for 3 months!" Justin picked up another piece of crystal and threw against the wall. "And then to think you let me do that to you last night while you’re pregnant! I--just can’t fucking believe this! I don’t even want to look at you right now. You disgust me." Justin turned around and walked out of the house. Just the sound of hearing his car pull away made Kristina cry even harder.
*****************
Any other time the loud music of Club Kel would’ve annoyed Justin but at the time Can’t Believe by Carl Thomas and Faith Evan’s was playing. At the moment it was basically describing how he felt.

You gave me reasons to believe that we were always meant
But now I see you were wrong
You can’t running back to me with all those baby baby please
No more, no more

Thank God Chris didn’t have anything on his plate tonight or he would’ve probably drove around angry for hours. Chris came up with the idea to come to the club and for once Chris had a good idea. The shots of tequila helped ease some of the pain of everything he learned earlier that night but he still couldn’t shake it completely. He had long lost Chris in the crowd. He was too busy dancing with a few groupies so he hung out with his friends. Normally this wouldn’t be happening. Chris had some odd friends in his opinion but hey misery loves company right? He was so wasted he had grasped the concept that they were doing drugs.
"You want some man?" Chris’ friend Dale asked.
"Nah man I’m straight."
"Come on man, it’ll get you out of that funk you’re in." Alright let me remind you that Justin is sloshed. So he shrugged and got closer to the table.
"Yeah sure man whatever."
"Just snort this and you’ll be good to go."
"Ok" Justin bent over and snorted the white substance into his nose. From then on things would never be the same.
*********************
Kristina worried about Justin all night. She called him over and over and over again but no answer. She even called his friends but none of them knew or answered. Where the hell was he. She worried herself right to sleep. The music from Beck’s Sex laws (her alarm) began to play next to her ear.
"Mmm damn that doctors appointment." Kristina peeled herself from the couch and walked upstairs. Justin made it in sometime that night and didn’t bother to inform her that he was home. She paid no mind, last night was just hectic. Kristina hopped in the shower in the guest bedroom and got ready to go. He didn’t look like he was in full form to even go with her besides he was pissed about the whole baby deal so what would not waking him up cause? Who cares? She thought.
"Mrs. Anderson-Timberlake, Dr. Meadows will see you now."
"Thanks." Kristina grabbed her purse and headed to the back room. "Hi Dr. Meadows."
"Hello how are you?"
"I’m good and yourself?"
"Fine."
"Well are you excited, you get to see your baby today!"
"Yeah I am" she smiled. Today made her 4th month and she couldn’t wait to see the baby growing inside her.
"Well let’s get you situated." Kristina and Dr. Meadows went to the back and got the ultrasound ready. "Will your husband join us?"
"Um no he’s been a little fatigued lately" she lied. What else was she supposed to say? He just found out last night that I was pregnant and he’s super pissed.
"Alright, well I’m going to put this cool gel on your stomach ok. It’ll help me maneuver it around ok?"
"Alright." Kristina felt Dr. Meadows pour the substance on her stomach. "Oh that’s cold" she laughed.
"Yes it is." Suddenly the door opened behind them.
"I’m hope I’m not too late." Kristina and Dr. Meadows looked over to Justin who was standing in the door. He looked like hell. Big brown bags were formed under his eyes which were red and his hair was a mess. Not to mention that it looked like a blind person dressed him.
"No not at all, I’m glad you’re here" Dr. Meadow’s smiled. "Please have a seat." Justin grabbed a chair and pulled it up to Kristina. "Ok, looks like someone doesn’t want to be seen." Justin grabbed Kristina’s hand shocking her. They stared into each other’s eyes. It was almost as if nothing happened last night between the two of them. "There we go, say hello to baby Timberlake." Kristina and Justin broke their stares and looked over to the baby on the screen. Kristina couldn’t help but laugh from happiness. Yes the morning sickness was a kick in the teeth but it was all worth it.
"Aw look its moving its toes" Justin smiled.
"Yup, from what I can tell you are going to have a healthy baby. Would you like to know what the sex is?"
"Um, I kind of want it to be a surprise."
"Alright then I’m going to print out the pictures. You can get dressed now."
"Ok." Dr. Meadows left out of the room while Kristina put her clothes back on.
"So you were going to leave me out of this too?"
"Justin we are not going there right now ok?"
"Yes we are, I mean do you hate me that much?"
"I don’t hate you! What are you talking about?! You didn’t come into late last night. When I woke up you looked like you were knocked out, I wasn’t going to wake you."
"You could’ve woke me for something as important as seeing our child for the first time."
"Justin let’s not go through this right now ok? When Dr. Meadows come back I’m going to go get some copies made to send to Lynn and Peggy." Nothing like switching subjects huh?
"Here are your photos."
"Thanks."
"Are you still eating healthy? Taking your vitamins?"
"Yes I am to both and I’m getting my exercise."
"Alright, don’t over do it ok? I still believe you’re a bit underweight."
"Underweight?!" Justin screeched. "By how much?"
"I would like to see Kristina perhaps gain a few more pounds 3-5 more would be her ideal weight."
"Its just because I stopped eating all that junk and piled up on the fruits and veggies."
"Which is good but I still would rather you gain a little more."
"Is it affecting the baby?"
"At the moment no but it could be a reason she’s not gaining much weight. I don’t believe its on purpose. Well that’s about it, I still expect to see you a month for now?"
"Of course."
"Alright, you two have a nice day then."
"You too." Kristina and Justin left out of the doctors office.
"So would you like to explain why you’re underweight? You’re not feeding our child?!"
"Its not like that Justin, I’m just eating more healthier. No donuts."
"You’re pregnant, this is the time to let go."
"No its not. I’m still eating for two but I’m not just gonna pile it on just because."
"You’re gonna start eating more."
"Are you kidding me?!"
"No at first I thought the whole male taking over his family thing was crazy but now I can see why its needed. Starting now I’m going to handle things, starting with this child."
"You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!"
"Do you see a smile on my face?" Justin was still high from the crack and had no clue what he was saying at the moment. Kristina was just flabbergasted. This wasn’t the Justin she knew, her Justin was sweet, kind and romantic. Doing anything and everything he could for her and now he was demanding her to do things?!



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki