Finding her by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


**Note to readers, this part takes place in Canada. Besides Windsor I have absolutely no clue about Canada nor do I speak a lot of french so I went on freetranslation.com, so its probably all wrong,lol sorry! I put the english part beside the French part so no one would be confused, thanks for reading!


"Well hello there beautifuls."
"Hello Xavier" Kristina smiled. It was a delightful warm August in Quebec city which was more than welcomed. The winter was brutal so when summer came it was a relief.
"How are you?"
"I’m fine and yourself?"
"Great now that I see you and the munchkin here." Kristina laughed, Xavier speaking in English was just a riot sometimes. His Canadian accent was so thick that it would make Ozzy Osbourne scratch his head.
"How’s Jack?"
"Jack is fine, I’m sure you’ll be seeing him tomorrow. He has a treat for you and the missus."
"Does he now? Well I can’t wait." Justina began to shift around saying incoherent words.
"What was that dear?" Xavier laughed.
"Even I have no clue" Kristina smiled. Justina was looking like Justin more and more each day. Though she had her hair color, she had a head full of dark red/brown curls that she could barely contain and big blue eyes that shimmer in the summer sun. "You know, she’s been talking more and more lately."
"Has she?"
"That she has, she’s been calling for her maman, asking for nourriture saying bon matin, she‘s been doing good."
"So are you going to make French her first language?"
"You know, I think I will."
"Good, we could always use another."
"Yeah I bet."
"So are we still on for tonight?"
"That we are" she smiled. Now don’t get it wrong, Xavier was nothing more than Kristina’s friend. Though he was cute (kind of reminded her of the guy who played Zander on General Hospital) they were just close friends and nothing more. Only Xavier and his family knew about Kristina. When she first came to Canada those months ago they were the only people who helped her out. They knew about her marriage to a famous pop star and his dealings with drugs. How she had to leave him. They didn’t know exactly who the guy was since Nsync wasn’t necessarily a well known band in that part of the country. They knew her real name and everything but chose not to call her that just in case Justin went looking for her. While she was there she met their son Xavier who came back to go to college there. He became her confidant and best friend since she no longer kept in contact with Krystal. She missed all her friends, sometimes she missed Justin. More than she let on, but she knew she was doing the right thing.
"So see you at 7?"
"7 it is, say goodbye to Xavier Natasha."
"Au revior Xavier!"
"Au revior beau" he smiled tickling her under her chin. He loved to hear her laugh.
*************
Justin thought it was the stupidest idea he had ever heard of. Because of some bridge being messed up in the states, the tour bus had to come through Canada just to get to Maine. They were in their last leg of the tour. Johnny decided to send them back out to since their remix cd was doing so good. It helped take Justin’s mind a little off of Kristina and Justina, but the pain was still there. When they sung the remix of Gone he cried every time. No one left him alone, which could be annoying at times but was to his benefit, especially after that incident a few months back. He had been clean now for months. That next day Kristina left, he went to detox hoping that it would bring her back, but it didn’t help. Boccheri couldn’t find her no matter how hard he looked. It was almost as if she disappeared off the face of the earth which made his thoughts even worse. Could she have done something to harm herself or their child? No…Kristina loved that child too much and she would never do anything like that. Justin pushed it all in the back of his mind. Right now he was gazing out on the at the streets of Quebec City. He had never been to this part of Canada since it wasn’t necessarily a part of that country that they were popular in. Staring out the window he watched the people out on the streets playing and enjoying the warm weather. The tour bus stopped at a red light in front of a park. It sort of reminded him of the park Kristina took him to in Southfield Michigan. It was huge, full of lush green grass and parents and children. Once again it reminded him of Justina. His little girl he missed more than anything. Then something caught Justin’s eye.
"COMFORTABLE?" Justina nodded her head yes. "Alright, snug as a bug in a rug." Kristina hopped over to the drivers side of the car and turned on the her Kylie Minogue cd. She turned it on Fever and began to pull out of the park drive way.

I am ready for the news so tell me straight
Hey doctor just what do you diagnose
There aint a surgeon like you any place in all the world
So now, shall I remove my clothes

So tell me what do you prescribe for these symptoms
A heart beating faster and work is a disaster
I'm lovesick when you're not around
Check me over
When strong hands and healing
I'm dancing on the ceiling

"STOP THE BUS!! STOP!!" Justin screamed. As soon as the bus stopped Justin jumped off and ran towards the park confusing everyone. He began to chase down the green Volkswagen beetle. "KRISTINA!!! KRISTINA!!" he called but she just kept driving. He was running faster than he ever ran before. He had gotten so close but another car pulled out stopping him.
"What the fuck is up with you man?!" J.C. asked catching up with him.
"JH1778."
"Huh?"
"Write it down!" J.C. pulled out the pin in his back pocket and wrote it on his hand.
"What is it? What did you see?"
"Kristina, I saw her. I’m getting my wife back."


Fever sure has got me good
What you do when fever takes hold
I can't help but need this drug
Don't you feel the fever like I do
Feel the fever

Kristina sung along to the song as she pulled up to her friend Jessica’s house.
"Bonjour mon ami!" Jessica began to laugh.
"Girl get out of here with that, what’s up."
"Nothing, is my car finished?"
"All done, you need to start checking your oil!" Jessica was the closest thing she had to a female relationship she once had with Krystal. She was so funny and down to earth. She was so complex, she was a hairdresser and a mechanic thanks to her to her husband and uncle.
"I will! Thanks again for letting me borrow your car."
"No problem, as long as that cutie made it to her doctors appointment."
"That she did, thanks again."
"You’re welcome."
"See ya around."
*******************
"This is the address he gave us."
"Yup."
"Alright, let’s go." After staying up all night, Bocherri traced the license plate number to a house just outside of Quebec City. Justin was determined to find his wife and child. The rest of the guys went on while Justin and J.C. stayed behind. Justin took a deep breath before heading up to the house. What was he going to say to her? He hadn’t seen her in almost 8 months. He hadn’t been this nervous in so long.
"Take your time man." With one more deep breath Justin knocked on the door. No answer. Justin knocked one more time, nothing. He noticed someone look out the window and jump away.
"Kristina, please come out and talk to me." The person looked out again. "Kristina I know you’re in there!" Still nothing. "Kristina I need you, please just come out and talk to me. If not I’m coming in there!" Justin took all his energy and slammed into the door knocking it down. Immediately his body stood before a big rifle. He could barely see the man standing behind it. Ok….what was going on here?
"Uncle Lester what is going on down here?" Jessica ran down the stairs to see what the commotion was all about.
"CE GARÇON JUSTE A CASSE ICI PAR LA PORTE COMME QUELQUE SERGENT D'ARMEE {THIS BOY HERE JUST BUSTED THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE SOME ARMY SERGEANT!}" He had no clue what the man was saying. He was speaking in French.
"Sir, just hear me out….."
"Who are you?" He didn’t have to finish, she knew who he was. You could see it in his eyes, he was Natasha’s father.
"My name is Justin, I’m looking for my wife, Kristina."
"Oh boy, Oncle Lester, met le fusil." {Uncle Lester, Put down the gun}
"NO."
"Oncle Lester, met le fusil, il est mépris." {UNCLE LESTER PLEASE PUT THE GUN DOWN, HE’S MISTAKEN.} Slowly Jessica’s Uncle put down his weapon. "There is no one of that name that resides here."
"Kristina…..short…blond hair--?"
"No one lives here that remotely looks like that. You have the wrong address, now leave before I call the police."
"Alright, I’m sorry. I apologize for breaking in like that, I will send whatever it costs for the door to be fixed."
"JUST LEAVE!"
"Alright, alright." Justin walked back to his rental car and sighed in frustration.
"Are you sure you saw her? Are you sure you didn’t just see what you wanted to see? I mean you said Kristina had blond hair and--"
"I SAW HER J.C.!! I KNOW WHAT I SAW!!!"
"Alright, then we’ll start tomorrow to look for her."
****************
Today was a beautiful august morning. Kristina woke up feeling energetic and refreshed. The sun peered down upon her flat that she and Justina shared. Kristina walked over to her window and looked down at the alley where the farmers set up their fruits and vegetables. They did it every Friday morning starting at 7 and closed up around 11.
"Maman! Maman!" Kristina laughed when she heard Justina calling for her.
"Hey baby, bon matin!" Justina smiled when she saw her mother coming up to her. "Voulez-vous quelques myrtilles fraîches?" {Do you want some fresh blueberries?} Justina happily nodded her head yes. She had herself a healthy baby. "Alright let’s get ready to go see Fermier Jack!" Fermier Jack, better known as Farmer Jack wasn’t technically a farmer. He was Xavier’s father who sold produce for a family member who was sick at the time. She always called him farmer jack because of the Farmer Jack grocery store she used to shop back home. After getting Justina ready, Kristina headed down to the alley. It was so crowded with buyers getting their fresh fruits and veggies. "Fermier Jack!"
"Bon matin beau! Comment êtes-vous?"
"Tres bien et vous?"
"Tres bien, Comment êtes-vous bien-aimé?"
"She’s good" Kristina smiled. "We’re here to get some blueberries to make some blueberry pancakes."
"Mmm yummy!"
"Yummy!" Justina mocked.
"Well here are your blueberries."
"Thank you."
"And I got you the white cherries you asked for."
"Bless your heart" Kristina smiled.
"What is going on down here?" Justin asked walking through the crowd of people. He and J.C. were just coming back from a small restaurant eating breakfast. There was a major crowd and they could barely get through but the most rewarding part was that they could walk through the streets without being hassled by fans which was a first.
"What is this?"
"Some kind of market or something."
"So Xavier said you had a gift for me."
"That I do, close your eyes." Kristina closed her eyes. "Ok, open your mouth."
"Oh boy" she laughed. She followed his directions. Kristina felt something cold and wet hit her tongue. "Mmmm! Cranberries! I love cranberries!"
"Xavier told me that you liked them and Grayling had some sent just for you and the little lady."
"Aw that is so sweet of you, thank you."
"You’re welcome."
"Wow I haven’t had any in so long…." Justin stopped in his tracks, that voice. It sounded so familiar. Justin followed the voice in the crowd.
"Well anything my Nell and Tash."
"Aw thanks, you are too kind. Well me and little one are going to get fix us up some yummy yummy pancakes, right Tash?" That was her! He knew it, less than 15 feet away was Kristina standing at a counter with his daughter. She had grown so fast. She looked just like him. He saw himself in her. Justin could feel the tears well up in his eyes. He knew he wasn’t seeing things, that was Kristina alright. Her hair was blond and she had chunky bangs. She looked thinner than what she was but there was no doubt about it, it was her.
"Yup!"
"That’s my girl." Farmer Jack smiled. She was about to move, he had to stop her.
"KRISTINA!!! KRISTINA!!!" Kristina could feel her heart stop. She turned and looked Justin’s direction. His blue eyes and her brown eyes connected. He could see the hurt in her eyes from afar. Jack looked over to the young man. He knew who he was by just looking at Natasha (a.k.a. Justina)
"Go Nell." Kristina looked back at Jack. "Nell, go, hurry." Kristina grabbed Justina and her things. Justin saw her moving away and began to rush through the crowd.
"KRISTINA WAIT!!"
"PAUL, ANTHONY, STEWART, COME HERE!!" 3 big guys, about as big as one of Nsync’s bodyguards came over and blocked Justin’s way. They all knew Kristina, not much of why she was there but if Jack was protecting her then she was going to be protected then. "What are you doing here boy?"
"I’m here to get my wife and my daughter."
"You’re not doing a damn thing." Kristina stood not too far from the back and watched everything going on.
"Like hell I am!" Justin tried to make his way through the crowd but Stewart and Paul held back while Anthony held back J.C.
"Kristina!!! Kristina!!!" Kristina held on tighter to Justina as Justin called out for her. He tried to barge his way through the men but they were stronger than he imagined.
"Qui est cela maman?" {Who is that mom?} Justina asked. Kristina looked back at Justin. She was so torn. One part of her wanted to run to him and hold him in her arms but then the other side reminded her of what he did.
"No one" Kristina looked back at Justin one last time before leaving the alleyway and him. Justin called her name over and over again. She just kept walking. That was it, she was gone forever. Justin dropped to his knees and cried right there in front of everyone on like a child.
"Come on man, it’ll be ok." J.C. helped her up on him feet.
"No it won’t."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki