Growth by princess_ally


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Hey, baby!” Jenna giggled as she jumped in the Mustang with JC to be greeted with a kiss.
“You look like an angel,” he whispered as he nuzzled her neck.
“Awwww but we’re gonna be late again if you don’t step on it,” she smiled.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” he shook his head as he pulled down the long driveway and headed to the high school.
When they pulled into the parking lot they spent the for minutes before the late bell rang to kiss a little in the car before they ran to homeroom.
“See ya second period, Doll,” he called

“So, 15 more days and we’ll be out of this prison, for good!” Jenna smiled as she and JC ate lunch together with some of their friends.
”Do you two have plans for the summer?” their friend, Carter, smirked as he made kissy faces.
“Certainly better ones than you have, you dog,” JC chuckled as the threw a half frozen French fry at the crazy teenager.
“Actually, we’re thinking about heading to South Padre to relax before we start looking at colleges,” Jenna replied as she fixed her make-up.
“So are you gonna propose to her there?” Andy, another friend, joked.
“Nah, man, this is going to be a test of devotion. There’s some hotties down there!”
“Josh!” Jenna slapped her boyfriend’s arm with an appalled look.
“I’m kidding, Baby!” he laughed as he threw his arms around her and kissed her neck. But JC was actually very worried about breaking the news to Jenna that he may not be around next summer. He had been offered a part in a new boyband which was a great opportunity for him to follow his dreams. But he dreadfully feared leaving his precious girlfriend for even a day. How would he last being away for months?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki