Growth by princess_ally


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


As the alarm clock rang at 5 A.M. JC slammed his fist down on it and forced himself out of the warmth and safety of his bed. He padded over to the conjoining bathroom and started the shower. As he stood under the steaming water his thoughts drifted to Jenna. Her sparkling brown eyes always sent chills right through him. After showering he got dressed, messed with his hair a bit, and then splashed on his cologne.


“See you this afternoon, Mom!” he called as he walked out the front door. He wanted to get to Jenna’s house as soon as possible because for some reason he was more excited to see her than usual. After a few minutes he pulled up the gravel drive way to the Jenna’s rather large house. No sooner had he pulled up then Jenna was heading towards the car wearing a pink top and some denim capris.

“Hey, cutey,” JC greeted as he threw her backpack into the back seat.
“Hello,” she smiled, fastening her seatbelt.

“Sleep well?” he put his hand on the back of her seat as he craned his neck to back down onto the road.

“Yep, just peachy,” she nodded, looking out the window.

“So, have you talked to your folks about the South Padre trip?”

“Yeah, they’re totally cool with it. You know they trust you more than they trust me,” she laughed.

“Yeah, well, I have pulled you out of a lot of things. Like when you and Janine Meyers trashed that house-“

“Joshua Chasez shut up! I was a stupid sophomore and I was breaking into my rebellious side,” she tried to justify her actions.

“Yeah, you sure did no more breaking-in after I broke-in your behind,” he snorted.

Jenna blushed at that night when JC was so angry and ashamed of her and hoped it’d never happen again.

“So anyway,” JC continued, “If Drew and Kim can go then we can take his dad’s SUV and have a ton of room considering how long that drive is gonna be.”

“That’ll be so fun!” she giggled when she thought about the four of them going on a road trip for the first time.


“Well, we did it,” JC grinned at Jenna as they met right after the graduation ceremony.

“I know,” she hugged him tightly. “Now we’re free to do what ever we want to!”

Deep down, she prayed that JC would decide to propose to her while they were in South Padre but wouldn’t dare say a word to him. He had shown no sign of making plans to ask her but they had always talked about how they wanted to marry young and be able to have their whole life ahead of them as a married couple.

“Come on,” JC broke into her thoughts, “we’re meeting everyone at the restaurant.”

The senior class was a rather small one so they rented out a local restaurant to hold their graduation party. As homecoming king and queen and being the most popular couple on campus, JC and Jenna were always considered the life of the party. As everyone laughed and mingled, they sat in a corner with their group of friends and discussed their summer plans.

“So, what about after summer?” Carter questioned, “What plans do you two have for then?”

JC and Jenna quickly glanced at each other then replied with a shrug. But, JC knew that as soon as August hit, he’d be busting his butt with his new band.

Jenna, on the other hand, really had no plans for college. She figured her parents would give them some money to start out then JC would be able to make enough money so she wouldn’t have to work. JC dreaded having to tell her that their life wouldn’t become the American Dream as quickly or as easily as she had hoped it would.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki