Growth by princess_ally


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Take care of her, Josh,” Jenna’s dad said as JC loaded up Jenna’s pink luggage.

“You know I will!” he smiled as he jumped into the back seat next to Jenna.

“Bye, Daddy!” Jenna waved as they headed out.

“Now you’re all mine!” JC laughed as he threw his arms completely around Jenna’s small frame. Jenna leaned back and enjoyed this moment. She always felt loved and protected when JC was holding her and wanted to remain in his embrace forever. The loving couple remained in that position until the ride lulled them to sleep.

“Hey you lovebirds, want Starbucks?” Kim asked when the pulled up at the drive through.

“Two Chai Tea Lattes with soy milk,” JC answered without opening his eyes.
Drew ordered the drinks and passed them back to JC and Jenna as they slowly sat up and rubbed their eyes.

“Drew, man, if you want me to drive I’ll be glad to take the wheel so you can catch some Z’s,” JC offered as he opened the lid on his drink.

“Nah, my ol’ man’ll kill me if I let someone else drive his baby.” Drew chuckled as he continued.
The group drove for many long hours before they finally reached their hotel late that night.

“Ok, Josh, me and you have room 405 and the girls have 406,” Drew said when he got back from the check-in desk with their room keys.

JC nodded and scooped a sleeping Jenna up. He carried her up to the room and placed her under the covers of one of the beds and kissed her goodnight. He then got her luggage from the trunk and placed it in the room as well.

“She’s so spoiled,” Drew chuckled when JC returned to their room.

“No, spoiled would be if I unpacked for her,” he retorted, hopping into his own bed.


The next morning, the sunlight greeted JC through the window. He looked at the clock and saw it was 10:00 and decided to get up so he could check out the area. He first decided to go to Jenna’s room.

“Jen, Babe, you awake?” he asked through the door.

“Yeah, come on in,” she called as she quickly shoved the rest of her underwear into a drawer.

“You forgot a thong,” he chuckled as he entered.
Jenna scrambled to pick up the pink garment off the floor.

“Anyway, get dressed and we’ll go get some breakfast and maybe do some shopping,” he said, sitting down on the couch.

“Ok,” Jenna pulled a pair of jeans and a blue tank top out of her suitcase and headed to the bathroom.

“Need some undies!” he smirked. “I see you brought plenty.”

“No, I’ll just go commando,” she called back.
JC shook his head at his outgoing girlfriend. For some reason he fell in love with each word that left her mouth.

“Ok, let’s go,” she said as she stumbled out of the bathroom still putting on her shoes.

“Just call you Grace,” he chuckled as she almost fell a few times. He put his hand on the small of her back and led her outside. “There’s a restaurant open for breakfast right down the street here,” he said as they continued down the pathway.

They walked a little further and went into a small little restaurant overlooking the beach. They sat down at a table and both ordered strawberry pancakes.

“This is so fun,” Jenna smiled. “Wouldn’t this be a great honeymoon place?”

“Yeah, I suppose it would,” JC tried to sound like he wasn’t really listening as he looked out the window at the waves.

After breakfast, the two went shopping and Jenna charged almost 500 dollars on her Dad’s credit card.

“Are you sure he’s ok with this?” JC asked as they headed back to the hotel with all Jenna’s bags.

“Well he can’t send them back once we get back,” she laughed.

“Jen, you are such a little brat,” he chuckled.

“Josh!”

“I’m sorry but your dad must have the patience of a saint because my daughter’s behind would be raw by now.”

“Whatever, you know she’d be like your little angel,” Jenna shook her head and dropped her stuff onto the bed.

“Well I can stand up to you can’t I!” JC grabbed her by the waist and threw her over his shoulder.

“Josh! Put me down!” she whined.

“No way!” he slapped her butt and headed out toward the pool.

“Joshua Chasez! Don’t you dare!” Jenna screamed as he threw her into the pool. He then took of his shirt and shoes and jumped in after her.

“I love you,” he smiled innocently as he kissed her wet face.

“I love you too, as much as I hate you,” she giggled as she returned the kiss.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki