Confessions Part 2 by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Confessions Part 2

^ A banner made my Lori for the story ;) thanks!

~*~

Confessions Part 2
By: Traci W.

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I can say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
Man I'm thrown and I don’t know what to do
I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
Damn near cried when I got that phone call
I'm so thrown and I don't know what to do
But to give you part 2 of my confessions


Justin sat in the singing booth, head phones on as he closed his eyes, feeling the beat. Johnny watched him from the other side of the glass, when he heard a phone ring. He looked around and saw Justin’s stuff sitting on the couch, his phone lying on top. He leaned over and picked it up.

“Hello?”
“Umm, is this Justin’s phone?” a girl asked
“Who’s this?” he asked
“This is um Ashley; can I talk to Justin please?”
Johnny turned and looked at Justin, why was Ashley calling him? He knew about the situation with them before, it was big ol drama.
“He’s busy at the moment, can he call you back?”
“It’s really important”
Johnny sighed “Hold on” he said
“Mark, cut the music” Johnny said
Mark did so and looked at him confused. Johnny pressed the speaker button.
“Hey Jus, phone call” he said holding the phone up
“Who is it?” he asked taking off his headphones
“It’s Ashley, she said it’s important,” he replied
Justin sighed and got up and went to grab the phone from Johnny. Johnny went back to talking to Mark while Justin talked on the phone.

“Hey Ash” he said
“Justin…” she said
“What’s going on, I thought we weren’t gonna talk anymore” he said
“I know…but I have to tell you something”
“What’s wrong?”
“Are you sitting?”
“Ashley, jus tell me” he said getting annoyed
“I’m pregnant” she said
Justin’s breath caught in his throat, there was silence as Justin tried to relax, his breathing becoming rigid.
“You still there?” she asked
“I…I gotta go” he spat out
“But…-“
“I’ll call you back”
With that he hung up, putting his head in his hands.

Now this gon' be the hardest thing I think I ever had to do
Got me talkin' to myself askin' how I'm gon' tell you
'bout that chick on part 1 I told ya'll I was creepin' with, creepin' with
Said she's 3 months pregnant and she's keepin' it
The first thing that came to mind was you
Second thing was how do I know if it's mine and is it true
Third thing was me wishin' that I never did what I did
How I ain't ready for no kid and bye bye to our relationship


A million thoughts were running through his mind as he sat there. What was he going to do; his life went from perfect to complicated in 2.5 seconds. What about Trisha, she was going to kill him; he had just gotten her to trust him again after she found out about Ashley in the first place. Johnny looked up and saw him, and pressed the button.

“You alright Jus?”
Justin didn’t look up; he jus shook his head no. He ran his hands through his curls, his cheeks were hot and he knew they were red.
“You need a minute?” Johnny asked
Justin nodded and waved him off, Johnny, Mark and the other guys left. He then began thinking about this baby, was it even his? She did have a reputation…which he should have thought about before hand, but he was an idiot. As he was thinking about these things, as flash back ran through his mind. A flashback he wished he could erase.

Justin walked into the club feeling good, though his girlfriend wasn’t with him, his best friends were. She had to go home; her sister was having a baby. So he decided to head out with his friends and enjoy a night out as a ‘celebrity’. The music was blaring as they walked in; Justin immediately danced his way into the crowd throwing his problems to the wind. Trace shook his head laughing and signaled the guys to follow him to the VIP table. After dancing awhile Justin came back and the guys drank some beers and talked then went to dance again. As Justin danced with the crowd of girls surrounding him, he saw her, his ex; she was dancing and having a good time. She looked at him her eyes boring into his. He grinned and licked his lips, she smiled and made her way towards him, and he watched her moving towards the back of the club, so she would follow him. He walked back to the back hallway and she followed grabbing his hand. He turned leaning against the wall, as she leaned against him.

“Hi” she said with a smile
He looked at her, “Hey” he said
“Long time no see” she said moving closer to him as she held his hands
“Mmm” he said “What are you doing?”

She laughed, as they’re faces were close together. She then moved her lips towards hi, kissing him. He felt her lips on his and all he knew was that it felt good. They began to make out; Ashley moved her hands to his waist, her hands creeping up his shirt. He broke the kiss and looked at her, his eyes blurry.
“We can’t do this…” he whispered
“Yes we can…” she said, and grabbed his hand
They walked further down the hallway to the private VIP bedroom, passing the guard with a wink. They walked inside and she closed the door locking it. Justin lay on his back on the bed with Ashley on top of him, their clothes off as they rolled around on the bed. The night turning into something he would always regret.

Next thing he knew, he woke up looking around. Ashley was asleep next to him under a sheet. He had a splitting headache; he got up looking around and began to pull his clothes back on. He walked back out paying the guard telling him not to let anyone inside. It was still dark, probably early morning, people were still dancing. He walked to the VIP table, his friends were still there. Trace watched him as he sat down.
“Dude, what happened to you??” he asked
Justin shook his head “You don’t want to know” he said


These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I can say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
Man I'm thrown and I don’t know what to do
I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
Damn near cried when I got that phone call
I'm so thrown and I don't know what to do
But to give you part 2 of my confessions


It had been awhile and Justin was still in the booth. Johnny was kind of worried so he walked back out into the studio. Justin was walking out of the singing area, rubbing his neck.

“You alright Jus?” Johnny asked
Justin looked at him, then sighed “I’m in some…a situation, can we call it a day?” he asked
Johnny looked at him “What’s going on?” he asked
Justin walked to his bag, throwing his cell into it.
“Ashley’s pregnant…” he said starting to pack his back up again.
Johnny looked at him in shock
“Is it yours?” he asked
“I don’t know…if it is…I have to tell Trish…” he said

He walked to the wall, hitting it in frustration and then ran his hands through his hair once more. Johnny sighed watching him; the kid was like a son to him he hated to see him in trouble. He walked over and sat down on the couch.

“Jus, come sit” he said
Justin sighed and sat down next to him; he learned forward and put his head in his hands again.
“Take a second, take a breath” he said
Justin did so “We were back to normal, she trusted me again…” he said “Now I have to tell her this…”
Johnny looked at him “You don’t know if it’s yours” he said
“I know, but it’s better to tell her incase, then not tell her” he said

They talked for a little; Justin was calmed down a little bit more then before. He finished packing his bag and said good-bye and thanking Johnny then headed towards his own house.

Sittin here stuck on stupid, tryin a figure out
When, what, and how I'mma let this come out of my mouth
Said it ain't gon' be easy
But I need to stop thinkin', contemplatin'
Be a man and get it over with (over with)
I'm ridin' in my whip
Racin' to her place
Talkin' to myself
Preparin' to tell her to her face
She open up the door and didn't want to come near me
I said "one second baby please hear me"


Justin drove to his pent house apartment in the city, he thought about heading right to Trisha’s, but knew he needed to calm down a b it. He parked his car right in front of his building and nodded to the owner as he headed to the elevator and pressing the button for the top floor. He leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes.

The day was hot; oddly hot…you sweated as soon as you stepped outside. It had been a week since the incident with Ashley. He felt horrible about it still, he was on major edge. Trisha got back from her sister’s a couple fays ago. He picked her up from the air pot, and was so excited to see her. He was laying across the couch in his pent house apartment in basketball shorts and a wife beater watching a little TV before he went to pick up Trisha. He decided to watch some MTV, seeing what was on the rumor mill. The usual stuff plated then a special announcement played.

“Justin Timberlake was seen two nights ago, clubbing at the opening on the newest club ‘Hot’. The person were expecting to see him with was his latest girlfriend Trisha, but that was not the case. On lookers say they saw him dance the night away with his ex-girlfriend Ashley…then saw them head to the back VIP room after sharing a steamy kiss” A picture of Justin kissing Ashley in the hallway was shown on the screen “Wonder what Trisha has to say…”

There was more but it was all a blur. He was in total shock, he sat there mouth open. Next thing hew knew his phone rang, he ran to grab it.

“Yea”
“Justin…did you see that?” it was his best friend Trace
“Trace…how the hell??” Justin shouted
“I know!!” Trace said
“Trish is gonna kill me…” he said
“Do you think she even knows?” Trace asked
“News travels fast” Justin said
“Yea…” he said
Then there was a beep
“@#%$” Justin said “Call you back”
“Okay, good luck” he said
Justin clicked over taking a breath
“Hello” he said
“Justin…” he heard
“Trish hi…” he said
“Don’t hi me…” she said “What is going on?”
“It’s not what it looks like…” Justin said
“It looks like you cheated” she said
“No…it-“ he started
“Yes or no Justin” she said
“It’s…” she said “Yes”
He heard her kind of gasp, and knew she was going to cry
“We’re done” she said and hung up
“Trisha!” he yelled

No answer. He hung up quickly shutting the TV off, and put some shoe’s on then grabbed his keys and wallet. He rushed out of the apartment, into h is car and rushed to Trisha’s. He got there a few minutes later, and walked to the door of her apartment. He knocked…no answer.
“Trisha! Please open the door” he said
Still no answer. He then remembered he had the key to her apartment. He put the key into the lock opening the door. He walked in; Trisha was sitting on the couch legs hugged to her chest. She was a mess and he knew she was crying. She looked at him.

“You said you guys were over…” she said
“We are over” he said
“That didn’t look over” she said
Trish” he walked towards her
“Stop!” she said tears starting
He looked at her “I was stupid…I was drunk, I don’t want her…it was just one night and I feel horrible…we’re over, it’s not going to happen again” he said
“Why did it happen at all?” she asked
“I don’t know, I was drunk and missing you and…” he stopped
She looked at him “So that’s it, you were drunk…” she said “Did you?”
He looked at her, and looked down again, Trisha sighed
“Were you safe?” she asked
“Yes…” he said

He sat down next to her; she looked at him and wiped her face. He watched her not wanting to push it. She moved over and hugged him sitting on his lap. He sighed and hugged her back, holding her close.

“I’m so sorry” he said whispering
“It won’t happen again will it?” she asked looking at him straight in the eye
“No…never again” he said
She sighed again, as he hugged her close. They spent the rest of the night talking, getting it all out in the open.


He heard the ding of the elevator which broke him out of his daze. He walked through the doors towards his room. He opened the door and sighed. He put his keys down, throwing his bag on the couch. He turned on the stereo and walked into the bathroom to shower.

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I can say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
Man I'm thrown and I don’t know what to do
I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
Damn near cried when I got that phone call
I'm so thrown and I don't know what to do
But to give you part 2 of my confessions


He got out of the shower and sighed. He felt a little bit better, a little more relaxed. He got into sweat pants and a wife beater. He walked into the kitchen to make a snack. He made himself a bowl of cereal and ate it quickly. There really wasn’t any more time to waste. He finished up putting his bowl in the sink and shut the radio off, then grabbed his keys and wallet then headed to her place. It felt so familiar, like that day. He got back into his car and headed to Trisha’s apartment. He got there a few minutes later and headed to her door. He knocked on the door, a few seconds passed and Trisha opened the door.

“Hey!” she said “What’s going on?”
“We need to talk Trish” he said
“Come in” she said opening the door
He walked in; she closed the door behind him; he walked to the living room and she followed. They sat on the couch, and Trisha watched him, he was worried about something. She grabbed his hand, holding it.

"What's wrong?" she asked
"I um found out some news today..." he said "And um, it might change everything"
She watched him "What is it?" she asked
He looked at her "You know i love you, and would never do anything to hurt you right?" he asked
"Yes I know" she said "Now what's wrong?"
"I was at the studio and my cell rang...it was Ashley" he said
"I thought you weren't gonna talk to her anymore" she said
"I haven't...she called me...and she's...she's pregnant" he said
Trisha looked at him "So, what does this have to do with you...you said you were safe" she said
"I know, we were safe, but things happen" he said
"So it's yours? is that what you're saying?" she asked
"I don't know..." he said "I won't be able to do any testing until the baby is born"
"How far is she?" she asked
"I don't know" he said "I haven't asked her everything"
Trisha looked at him "I can't do this..." she said "Please leave"
"Trisha please...listen to me" he asked
"Why you lied to me" she said
"I didn't..." he said "I told you about her,"
"You also said you were safe" she said
"We were!" he said "Thing's happen Trisha...I don't know if it's mine it could be...and it could not be"
Trisha put her head in her hands, tears starting. Justin put his hand on her back, but she moved.
"Don't touch me" she said
With that she got up running to her bedroom.

This by far is the hardest thing I think I've ever had to do
To tell you, the woman I love
That I'm having a baby by a woman that I barely even know
I hope you can accept the fact that I'm man enough to tell you this
And hopefully you'll give me another chance
This ain't about my career
This ain't about my life
It's about us
Please


He let her relax a little before he was going to confront her. She locked herself into the bedroom, and wasn't planning on coming out. He walked around a little but thinking, he had to say something that would calm her down. It had been awhile since she left and he got up and walked to the door and knocked lightly.

"Trish..." he said
"What do you want Justin?" she asked
"We can work though this" he said "Please I need you"
"No you don't" she said
"Yes of course i do" he said
She whimpered and started to cry again. He sighed and leaned against the door.
"Please Trisha...I love you so much" he begged
She was quiet and Justin continued to talk to her.
"It doesn't matter the outcome baby, I'm in love with you that won't go away...the kid may not be mine"
"But it could be" she said
"But it could not be, then we can move on...please baby...at least I told you, you found out from me and not from anyone else" he said "I just want another chance; I want to make this right"
"It can't be right until I know" she said "I have to know if it’s yours"
"You'll leave me no matter what, won't you?" he asked
"I don’t know" she said hesitant.
He sighed and rubbed his eyes "Okay...I'll leave" he said
She stayed quiet as she put her ear to the door listening as he walked out of her apartment forever.

~6 Months Later~

Justin sat in the waiting room at St. Jude emergency room. Ashley had gone into labor; as soon as the baby was born they were going to do a DNA test to see if Justin was in fact the father. He and Trisha hadn’t spoken since that day. He had been there for Ashley, the possibility he may not be the father constantly playing in his mind. He continued to sit there since it was unknown he was the father he was not aloud to be in the room. So he sat, waiting for hours. Finally, a nurse came walking out, a baby in her arms bundled in a pink blanket.
‘A girl’ he thought
“You the suppose father?” the women asked
Justin looked up at her “Oh yes…” he said
“Ashley wanted you to hold her…a girl” she said
Justin looked at the baby. He breath caught in his throat as the baby was passed to him. He sat down with the baby in his arms looking down at her. She watched him, eyes big and wide.
“The DNA test will be done in a hour, and it will take 24 hours” the nurse informed
Justin nodded “Okay, thank you” he said
The nurse walked away, as Justin sat with the baby. He looked at her, her eyes were a dark hazel color, and she had big eyes and chubby cheeks.
“Hey there little one” he said
She cooed watching him, content.
“I might be your daddy, but I don’t know yet…I gave up a lot for you baby…thing’s wont be the same, it’s not your fault though…just a mistake that’s all…” Justin continued to talk to the baby when the nurse came back.
“The test is ready” she said

He nodded and stood up with the baby and walked with the nurse towards the room. They baby was out back into the little bed and Justin sat down on the chair. The test was performed and he was told he would be called the next day. He went with the baby back to Ashley’s room. She was resting against the pillows reading, she looked up.

“Hey” she said with a smile
He smiled as he walked the baby to her handing her to Ashley. The baby whimpered but quieted in the comfort of its mother’s arms.
“We jus took the DNA test” he said “They’ll call me tomorrow”
“Oh” she said “So, thought of names?”
He looked at her
“I know I know” she said and looked at her “She is yours Justin…”
Justin looked at her “We won’t know until tomorrow”
She sighed and kissed the babies head. She whimpered and her eyes closed as she soon fell asleep. Justin put her into her bed, and then looked at Ashley.
“You want me to grab you dinner or something before I get going?” he asked
She looked at him ‘typical’ she thought
“No I’ll be fine” she said
“You sure?” he asked
“Yea” she said “Not like it matters” she mumbled
“What?” he asked
“She’s not coming back Justin, whether this baby is yours or not…she’s over you”
Justin looked at her “You don’t know”
“Yes I do know…” she said “You might as well face it”
He shook his head “I’ll see you” he said, and walked out of the room

~The Next Day~

Justin had stayed out late the night before he went out with his friends and got drunk. He came back late and passed out on the couch. The next thing he knew, the phone was ringing. He opened his eyes, groaning in pain and closing them again. The phone continued to ring, as he fell off the couch and grunted. He grabbed the phone that was on the coffee table and picked it up.

“Hello…” he grumbled
“Mr. Timberlake?”
“Yea…” he said
“This is Sarah from St. Jude; your DNA results are in”
“Yes…” he sat up
“Congratulations…she’s yours” the women said
“Oh…” he said with a sigh “Thank you”

They both hung up. He shut the phone off, angry and tossed it and put his head in his hands.
“Oh God” he said, angry tears starting
He lay back down on the couch, curling in a ball as he started to cry. He had responsibilities now, this was it. He had to be with Ashley and his daughter nothing would change the results. He knew what he had to do; he had to be the man.

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I can say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
Man I'm thrown and I don’t know what to do
I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
Damn near cried when I got that phone call
I'm so thrown and I don't know what to do
But to give you part 2 of my confessions


~1 Year Later~

It was Audrey’s 1st birthday. Justin couldn’t believe it, it had been a year already. Time flies when you’re busy. They had set up a nice birthday celebration at Justin’s pent house with balloons, cake, music, and even a clown. Justin let Ashley and the baby live wit him, but that’s as far as it went. They didn’t share a room, and no matter how Ashley tried were not romantically involved. Ashley was setting up the place while Justin got Audrey ready. He was getting her dressed in a pretty pink dress, but not sitting still.
He laughed “Audrey please” he said
“Da!” she squealed holding her arms up to him
“Yes, I’m your dad…please lets get dressed” he said
She puckered her lips to him. He smiled and kissed her.
“My baby” he said
“Bebe” she repeated
He laughed and got her dressed.

A few hours later people showed up and the party was started. Everyone was passing around Audrey and having a good time. Justin was in the kitchen with Trace re-filling the chip bowls.

“So, how are things?” Trace asked
Justin shrugged “Same as always” he said
“No girlfriends?” he asked
Justin sighed “Trace, get real”
“Just because you and Ashley have a baby together doesn’t mean you have to be single”
“The only person I want doesn’t want me” he said
“I wouldn’t be so sure” Trace said with a smile
With that Ashley came into the kitchen
“Jus, you have a visitor” she said, then left.
Justin turned and saw Trisha walk into the kitchen. Justin froze as he saw her, his eyes getting big.
“Trish…” he said
She kinda smiled, Trace watched them both, and he went behind Trisha and nudged her towards him. She moved reluctantly.
“So um how are things?” she asked
“They’re ok” he said
“I saw Audrey, she looks just like you” she said
He smiled ‘Thanks” he said
Trace watched them, then left
“I’m really sorry about this whole thing” he said
She shrugged “It’s okay” she said
“No it’s not, “ he said “I was wrong…”
“You and Ashley together?” she cut him off
“Oh um no, we just raise Audrey together…I’m not seeing anyone”
“Oh” she said
“How about you?” he asked
“No” she said “Not really”
There was silence and they just looked around. Then Audrey came running in, her curls bouncing all over the place.
“Da!” she said as she waddled towards him
Justin turned and saw her and smiled, and bent down to pick her up.
“Hey princess…” he said “I want you to meet someone…this is Trisha”
Audrey looked at her and blushed
“Hi Tisha” she said waving
“Hi Audrey…Happy Birthday” she said
“Tank ou” she said
Trisha smiled, as Justin kissed Audrey’s cheek. Maybe this was the best thing that could have happened to him; he has matured and changed so much, she could see it.
“Go find mommy okay?” he asked
She nodded, and Justin put her down and she waddled off into the living room to find her mom.
“You’re great with her” she said
He smiled “Thanks” he said “Look Trish, I’m so sorry about everything…but I love you, please can we work it out?”
Trisha looked at him
“How do I know it won’t happen again?” she asked “You are living with Ashley now”
He looked at her with a serious look
“Do you think I’d do the same thing twice?” he asked

She looked at him, she still loved him with everything that happened to them, she still loved him. Tears started to fall down her cheeks, she tried to whip them but Justin saw. He reached over taking her hands from her face holding them and kissed her cheeks taking the tears away. She watched him, as he began to rub her fingers with his and as he looked at her.

“I really wanna try again” he said “And you must of, or you wouldn’t have come”
She sighed “I don’t know…I want to try” she said “But Ashley…I’m scared it will go way out of hand”
He shook his head “She’ll be fine” he said “We made it a agreement in the beginning…no romance between us”
She then broke into tears as she hugged him tightly. He sighed as he hugged her back closing his eyes. Ashley and Trace watched from the door way. Ashley knew this was the way it was supposed to be. They were meant for each other and she couldn’t stop it. She sighed and walked back to the living room, as Trace stayed watching his best friend. He would be the happiest guy in the world now, he smiled as he turned and walked into the living room as well to play with his God daughter.
“We’ll try” she whispered in his ear
He smiled, and twirled her around. She screamed with laughter hugging him tightly. They faced each other and Justin broke his face to hers and kissed her. He kissed her like he had wanted to for the past year, his emotions going into the kiss, like he would never see her again. Though there were much to talk about, but it would work out. When you confessed sometimes it works out just the way you want it too.

*&*The End*&*

Confessions Part 2- Usher

*&*Traci*&*

***thank to ya'll for reading this, please let me know what you think ***



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki