All I Want Is You This Christmas by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***hey there i made this story about 2 years ago maybe 3 for my ex-best friend for a christmas present. I have never shown this to anyone but her...there are some minor errors...but i jus wanted to see what ya'll think. So here it is...please send me some feedback ***

All  want Is You...


^ Thanks again to Lori who made the banner for me :)

~*~

All I Want Is You This Christmas

All Ashley wants a for Justin to be home for Christmas, when she gets her wish problems are developed...then he has to leave...will he make it back in time?

By: Traci W.
For: Ashley G.


Ashley and Justin were walking down the street; they had armloads of Christmas bags. They had just 2 weeks ‘til Christmas, and Ashley had to get something for everyone. She was so excited, Justin just told her he was going to be home for Christmas. They had fought for weeks over that issue. He promised, and he never broke a promise to her. He didn’t dare break one, or his ass was grass. They walked by the pet store, and there were puppies playing around. Ashley stopped at the window.

“Awww Justin look” she said looking through the glass window
Justin looked into the window and saw the puppies
“We should get Kathryn one…” Justin said holding Ashley’s hand
Kathryn was their 2-year-old daughter who was with Justin’s mom right now; Lynn offered to watch her so they could spend the day shopping.
“I don’t know, it’s a lot of responsibility,” Ashley said
Justin laughed, “She’s 2 Ash” Justin said laughing
“Exactly, I don’t want to clean its poop” Ashley said laughing
Justin laughed, and rolled his eyes. They decided to come back later after Ashley thought about it for a while. They then headed to the parking lot where they left the car. She put all their shopping bags in the trunk.
“Ready to go home?” Justin said
Ashley nodded “Don’t forget you promised Kat we would get a tree today”
“I know I know” Justin said as he started the car “I don’t always break my promises you know”
“Yea, only half the time…” Ashley mumbled
Justin looked at her “What, you’re mad cause I want to get her the puppy…”
Ashley snorted and looked out the window
“It’s all about material things to you isn’t it” she said
Justin looked at her as they drove down the road
“What is this…” He said “I’m staying home, I’m going to be with you on Christmas like you wanted me too…and you’re all b*tchy…”
Ashley looked at him “Just drive…” she said angrily
Justin turned on the radio, and highered the volume, as they drove down the street to Lynn’s.

They soon reached Lynn’s and they both got off, and walked towards the door. Justin walked in, pocking his head in.
“Mom??” he called as he walked inside,
“In here!!!” Lynn called, from the den
Justin walked in with Ashley behind him they walked towards the hallway. They heard the TV on, and the blearing of Winnie The Pooh coming from it. They walked in, and Kathryn was sitting with Lynn and Paul watching the videotape. Kathryn looked up when she heard footsteps
“Addy!!” she said and got off the couch, and ran towards Justin.
“Hey princess” he said bending down to pick her up.
She flung into his arms and Justin smiled as he stood up. Lynn and Paul got up and hugged Ashley and Justin hello.
“How was S-h-o-p-p-I-n-g?” Lynn spelled out to them
Ashley laughed, “it was good, we got a lot done” she said “Thank you for watching her…”
Lynn smiled “No problem, anytime” she said
Justin was now sitting down on the floor playing with Kathryn, as they watched the Winnie The Pooh movie.
“You guys want anything to drink or eat?” Lynn asked
“Oh no thank you” Ashley said “We just had lunch”

They spent a couple minutes there, and then decided to head home, they only lived across the street, so it didn’t take them very long. Justin got Kathryn in her snow jacket, and her gloves, and her beanie, and boots.
“Ready to go baby?” Justin asked her as he put on her jacket
“Yea…we go get tee?” she asked
Justin smiled, “Yup, as soon as we get home, and clean up a little ok?” he asked
“Okie” she said
He kissed her forehead “Go say thank you to Grandma and Grandpa” he said
Kathryn then ran off down the hall. Ashley was saying good-bye to Lynn and Paul when Kathryn came running in.
“Bye gamma” Kathryn said hugging Lynn “bye gampa” she said hugging Paul as well.
Lynn and Paul smiled as they hugged her.
“Bye Kat” Lynn said “Be good for mommy and daddy ok?” she said
“Okie” she said and walked back to where Justin and Ashley were.
“Bye mom” Justin called as they walked out of the house

They walked across the street to their home. Justin had already parked the car into their driveway before they went to Lynn’s. Justin took the key out, and they walked into the house, Ashley was holding Kathryn.
“Omma it gonna snow?” Kathryn asked as Ashley took off her gloves and her beanie.
Ashley smiled “I don’t know baby, maybe” she said
Kathryn then ran to her room to play with her toys. Ashley took off her jacket, and boots, and her gloves and put them next to the door where Kathryn’s were laying. Justin was in the kitchen making coffee, and searching the pantry for cookies. Ashley walked in.
“Ash, where are the cookies at?” he asked his head sticking in the pantry
Ashley laughed, and went over to where the dishes were and opened that, and moved some bowls out of the way, and took out the packet of Oreo cookies. She put them on the counter. Justin looked at her.
“Why were they in there?” he asked
Ashley laughed, “Because once you get a hold of them, they are gone in 2 seconds” she said taking some out for herself.

Justin looked at her and pouted, “I do not,” he protested
Ashley laughed, “right…and I don’t spend all the money,” she said
Justin looked at her “Who told you that?” he asked
Ashley laughed “You” she said taking a cup out of the cabinet
“I did not, when?” he asked
“I hear things Justin, I’m not deaf,” she said pouring herself a cup of coffee.
“Who told you??” he questioned getting irritated
“No one told me J” she said and walked into the living room

Justin looked at her as she walked into the living room. Ashley sat down on the big comfy over stuffed couch, and turned on the TV. The movie ‘Frosty The Snow Man” was on.
Ashley smiled and called out “Kat! Frosty’s on!”
Then the sound of lil footsteps could be heard, as Kathryn made her way down the stairs. She came flying down the stairs, holding her favorite Thumper bunny from the movie ‘Bambi’ that she got from her uncle Jc. She ran and jumped on to the couch laughing.
“Addy! Come watch Fosty wit me!” Kathryn said

Justin heard her and smiled. He grabbed his cup of coffee, and walked into the living room. Ashley was lying across the couch, under a blanket, and Kathryn was lying next to her. Justin sat down in the recliner, and the spent the afternoon watching ‘Frosty The Snowman’.

~5 Hours Later 7:00~

Justin made a simple dinner of hot dog’s and french fries. Ashley was in her and Justin’s room taking a nap, as Kathryn was talking to Justin, and sitting at the table coloring. Justin put a plate of cut up hot dogs on it, and a couple of french fries, and ketchup.

“Be careful baby, it’s hot” Justin said, he also put a juice box next to her too.

Justin then made his way up the stairs to their bedroom. He walked in and saw Ashley asleep. He smiled and made his way over to the bed, and he kneeled down next to her. He stroked her hair gently.

“Ash…” he whispered
Ashley stirred and moved her head facing the other way. He laughed and shook her gently
“Ash…dinner’s ready…” he whispered
She mumbled something and opened her eyes she looked at him.
“What time is it?” she mumbled sitting up rubbing her eyes
“It’s 7” he said “Kat’s eating her dinner already”

Ashley stretched. Justin then got up and walked back down stairs “@#%$ she’s still mad at me” he thought, as he headed down the stairs and back into the kitchen. Ashley fixed her hair, and put on a warm sweater, and her shoes and headed down the stairs. She looked out the window as she walked into the kitchen and smiled, it really might be a white Christmas like Kathryn wanted. She walked into the kitchen and sat down at her spot where there was a plate of hot dogs and french fries waiting. She sat down, and started to eat her dinner.

About 30 Min Later, they were all done. Ashley was clearing the table, as Justin was helping Kathryn into her warm clothes. Ashley walked out, and they were ready to go. They walked out of the house, and Kathryn ran to the car, and started to jump up and down.

“tee! tee!” she screamed happily

Ashley smiled. Justin unlocked the car, and Ashley helped her into her car seat. They were buckled in, and ready to go. Justin turned on the radio, and it was playing Christmas music the whole month. Kathryn started to sing along to ‘Jingle Bells’. Ashley looked at Justin.

“We might have another musician in the family” she said smiling
Justin laughed and shook his head “There’s only room for 1” he said
Finally reached the tree lot, and Kathryn was bouncing up and down in her seat.
“C’mon open da door” she said
Ashley smiled, and they got out. Justin got her out of the car, and held her as they walked into the tree lot.
“Down…” Kathryn said pouting
Justin smiled “Stay close ok?” he said “No running off”
“Okie” she said

Justin put her down, and she held onto his hand. They walked up and down the isle looking for the perfect tree. Kathryn was dragging Justin back and forth between tree’s trying to decide on what tree to get.

“dis one?” she asked looking up at Justin as she stood in front of a tree about 5’9 the branches were big and full but the top was chopped off.
“There’s no room for an angle baby,” Justin said
“Oh…ok” she said and then took off in another direction still holding onto Justin’s hand. Ashley smiled as she followed them. She then noticed the snow machine in the far end of the lot. She smiled, and followed them.
“Kat look” Ashley said pointing towards the fake snow
“snow!!” she screamed happily

Ashley took her hands from Justin’s, and they ran over to the fake snow, and played around in it, laughing and chasing each other throwing balls of it at each other. Justin came in and played around with them too. Finally Kathryn was ready to back to tree hunting. She walked around holding Justin and Ashley’s hands. Finally after searching for 45 min, they found the perfect tree. It was 6’ and the branches were green and full, and the top was prefect for their angle. Ashley stood with Kathryn at the car as the man who worked there put the tree on the roof of the car, while Justin paid for it. Finally they were ready to head home. On the drive home, Kathryn fell asleep in the back seat, too much excitement for 1 day.

Ashley was putting Kathryn into bed, as Justin was struggling to get the tree into the house, and into the perfect spot. Ashley soon came down the stair’s holding the box of Christmas ornaments; she rolled her eyes as she saw Justin, his butt sticking out from under the Christmas tree, as he was trying to water it. She put the ornaments box down on the couch. Justin finally made his way out from under the tree, spitting out sap that was in his mouth.

“Ready?” he asked
Ashley shrugged “Don’t you think we should wait til tomorrow for Kat?” Ashley asked
Justin was about to sit down on the couch
“Don’t even!” Ashley almost screamed as she looked at him
Justin froze, as he was about to sit down, and looked at her
“What?!?!” he questioned
“Don’t sit down on the couch covered in sap, poor Kat she’ll stick to it” Ashley said
Justin looked at her “She won’t” he said, “What do you want me to do?” he asked
“Go take a shower, or change or something, just don’t sit down in those clothes on the couch,” she said

He rolled his eyes and groaned as he walked up the stairs to change his clothes so that Ashley’s precious couch wouldn’t get covered in sap. He came back down about 10 min later; Ashley was going through the box of ornaments setting them out laying them across the couch.

“Oh sure, you can put dusty ornaments on the couch” he said walking over to her
Ashley looked at her “Justin, this is dust…not sap” she said
Justin looked at her with that look. Ashley began to put Kathryn’s ornaments into a separate pile so she could put them on the tree later.
“here” Ashley said handing him their ‘First Christmas Together 00’ ornament
Justin took the sliver ball from her, and looked at it. He then had this evil idea, and laughed as he walked over to the tree. He then went to put it up on the highest branch, and it accidentally slipped from his fingers and fell to the floor with a ‘crash’. Ashley looked up with a start, and looked at him.

“Justin!” she screamed
“I’m sorry! It slipped!” she said bending down to pick up the pieces.
“That’s our first Christmas one!!” she yelled
He looked at her blankly “And…” he questioned
“Why did you do that?!” Ashley asked in a fit of rage
“It was an accident” he said getting up off the floor
“Yea right!!” she yelped, “Everything with you is an accident,” she said
Justin looked at her “Like Kathryn” he said
Ashley’s eyes narrowed and looked at him, her eyes full of hate “Don’t you even start on my daughter” she said
Justin looked at her “Oh so now she’s your daughter?” he asked, “Who was there also??” he asked “Was it Jc or Lance maybe”
Ashley looked at him extreme hatred “OMG! NO!” she said in anger “We are not starting there!!”
“Want to bet?” he asked looking at her
“How about you huh?” she asked “Mr. Faithful, which on my friends did you screw was it Stacy?! Or Alex??” she asked “Oh wait! Was it Britney Spears??”
Justin looked at her his eyes piercing through her like a knife.
“Britney toured with us” he said annoyed
“Yea, and she freaked everyone in the group, including you!” she screamed at him
“That’s not true and you know it!” she screamed in rage
He got up and was face to face with her. There eyes burning with the hate the showed for each other at the moment.
“I got the pictures Justin!” she screamed at him “And you’re ‘BEST’ friends told me…so that’s all the proof I need” she said
Justin looked at her evilly, “B*tch!!” he screamed
“Don’t you even go back to that” she said slapping his face

His head flew to the side, his hand resting on his cheek as that aftershock of what she had just done to him hit her like a lightning bolt.

“OMG!” she squealed “Justin I’m so sorry I didn’t mean too” she said
“Like hell you didn’t!” he screamed and slapped her back

Ashley yelped in pain, as she flew to the floor holding her face. Just then they heard the cry of their daughter closer then they thought she was. Justin swerved around and saw his daughter at the bottom of the stairs, holding her thumper bunny, tears running down her face, as she screamed in horror. Justin gasped as he saw her.

“OMG Baby” he said looking at her
Kathryn ran up the stairs, as fast as she could.
“Kat! Come here princess” he called as he walked up the stairs
Ashley laid on the hard wood floor, holding her face, tears running down her face. Justin did something she never thought he would do in a million years.

Meanwhile, Justin dashed up the stairs looking for his daughter.
“Princess, it’s ok baby, its daddy,” he said looking in her room, and not seeing her there, he walked around the 2nd floor looking for her. He then heard the faint cries of her in their bathroom. He walked in and saw her huddled in the bathtub, holding onto her thumper bunny for dear life, as rivers it seemed ran down her cheeks.
“Baby” he said quietly
Kathryn looked at him and screamed, “Get way!!” she screamed loudly

She hid under the blanket she dragged in there with her. A single tear ran down Justin’s cheek as he watched his daughter. All he could see in his mind was the horror on his daughters face, as he slapped Ashley.

“Princess, it’s ok…mommy’s ok,” he said
“NO!” Kathryn yelled at him “ou it oma!!” she screamed at him
“Baby girl, it was an accident,” he said
“NO! As not!” she screamed back “go way!” she yelled at him

Justin sighed in defeat, he walked back into his room, and grabbed his boots, he then went down stairs, and saw Ashley still laying on the floor, well on her knees now, trying to pull herself up, she never realized how powerful a hit like that could affect her, she looked at him, as he opened the door.

“I’m sorry” he said, and grabbed his coat, then ran out of the house, and ran across the street to his mothers.

Ashley watched him as he left, and she slowly got herself up. She leaned against the rail of the stairs and balanced herself; she has a massive headache. She heard the faint cries of her daughter, echoing through the hallway up stairs. She closed her eyes and all she could imagine was her daughter’s face when she saw Justin hit her. She made her way up the stairs following the cries of her daughter.
“Kat…” she called as she went into their bedroom.
She heard Kathryn’s cries coming from behind the closed door of the bathroom. She then walked in and slowly opened the door. She heard the cries getting louder; they still were just lil whimpers. She saw her huddled into the bathtub under the blanket. She slowly made her way to the tub side,
“Kath” she said rubbing the lil figures back
Kathryn stopped crying, and she shot her head up from the under the blanket
“Ommy!” she cried, and hugged her, and climbed on top of her lap
Ashley smiled as her daughter hugged her tightly.
“It’s ok baby,” she said hugging her close
Kathryn has started to cry again, as she hide her face in Ashley’s shoulder. Kathryn started to babble nonsense, as Ashley held her close. A tear ran down Ashley’s cheek, as she sniffled. She then got up, and they walked into the master bedroom.
“You’re tried baby, come on let’s go to sleep ok?” Ashley suggested as she tucked Kathryn into her and Justin’s bed.
“go seepy wit me,” Kathryn suggested
Ashley smiled, and changed into her P.J.’s “I know baby, I will” she said
“umper…” Kathryn cried pointing to the bathroom
Ashley smiled and went back into the bathroom, to get her Thumper bunny out of the tub, she handed him to Kathryn, and then turned off all the lights, and locked the door down stairs, and then she got into bed, and cuddled close to Kathryn, as Kathryn held onto her mom, and her Thumper bunny for dear life.

Justin walked across the quiet street in the middle of the night. He couldn’t believe what he had just done, he had hit a women, not just any women the love of his life. He had vowed to respect and honor her for the rest of their lives and he hit her, he hit her so hard she fell with a thump. As tears slid down his cheek, as he unscrewed the lampshade on the front porch, and took out the spare key in it. He unlocked the door quickly, and put the key back then walked inside. It was pitch dark; he took off his shoes, and jacket and carried them up the stairs, and into his room. He turned on the light, and put his shoes down and his jacket down, and he got into bed, crying himself to sleep.

~The Next Morning~

The sun rose dimly over the mountaintop. Kathryn was snuggled close to her mommy, and held her thumper bunny close. The sunbeams glowed on her face, and she slowly opened her eyes. She looked around and saw her mommy was still asleep; she slowly got out of bed, and went over to the window. There she noticed the thin layer of snowfall, and the white snow falling to the ground. She squealed excitingly, and ran over and jumped onto the bed.

“Mommy!!” she called shaking Ashley
Ashley groaned and turned over, and mumbled something to herself, but didn’t wake up. Kathryn then shook her again.
“mommy…it snowing…” she said smiling
Ashley slowly opened her eyes, and came face to face with her daughter. She smiled at her.
“What sweety?” she asked sitting up
Kathryn ran to the window, and opened the curtain’s “ook!!” she said cheerfully
Ashley looked out the window, and saw the flickers of snow falling from the sky. She got out of bed, and put on her robe, and ran to the window.
“Wow Kath…” she said smiling “You wanna go play?” she asked
Kathryn nodded excitingly. Ashley smiled, and picked her up.
“Ok let’s go get some warm clothes on and have some breakfast ok?” she said
Kathryn nodded.

They walked into Kathryn’s room, and Ashley sat her on the bed, where she began to play with her Barbie doll, while Ashley looked in her closet for warm winter clothes. She then decided on some long flannel underwear, a turtleneck, a snowsuit, and her jacket, wool socks, and snow boots, also her beanie, scarf and gloves. She then got her dressed in everything but the beanie, scarf, gloves, boots, and jacket, she can put those on after breakfast. She then got herself dressed,

“oma…how any ays…til cistmas?” she asked as Ashley put on her turtle neck
“Uh…” Ashley thought “5 days…”
“5?” she questioned putting up 5 fingers
Ashley nodded “Yup…5” she said
Ashley was getting the snowsuit on now, and her socks
“addy onna come?” she asked
Ashley looked at her and kissed her head “Maybe, we’ll see ok?” she said
Kathryn nodded. Ashley then finished
“Ok…play here while mommy gets dressed ok?” she asked

Kathryn nodded, and sat down on the ground and continued to play with her doll. Ashley walked into her bedroom, and began to search through her closet to get her warm clothes out. The side if her face hurt, but she checked it in the mirror in the bathroom, and there was nothing there, but it did look a little puffy and red. She looked out the window, and saw Lynn and Paul’s house, she sighed, she knew that’s where he went, and she just wondered if he had told them anything. Her thoughts were broken when she heard tiny footsteps, and turned and saw Kathryn looking at her from the doorway.

“Ready baby?” Ashley asked
Kathryn nodded with a smile. Ashley walked over to her, and picked her up and they walked down the stairs into the kitchen.
“mommy…wen we one payin in snow…we ecorate tee?” she asked
Ashley smiled “Of course honey if that’s what you want to do…” she said putting her down in her high chair
“okie…” Kathryn said smiling
Ashley looked through the pantry “What do you want for breakfast Kath?” she asked
Kathryn looked at her thoughtfully “Uh…” she said for a while
Ashley smiled as she looked at her “Come on baby, the snow will melt by the time we’re done…” she said smiling
Kathryn giggled “Otmel” she said smiling
Ashley smiled “Ok” she said and grabbed the Oatmeal from the shelf. She then started to make them breakfast.

~1 hr later~

Kathryn had announced that she was done with breakfast, and pushed her bowl aside. Ashley smiled as she finished and picked their bowels up and put them in the sink.
“OK ready for snow?” Ashley asked
Kathryn nodded “Yea!!” she clapped her hands
Ashley smiled and picked her up and they walked to the front door. They stopped and Ashley put on Kathryn’s: gloves, scarf, beanie, jacket and boots. And then she put on her own. She opened the door, and Kathryn bolted out the door like lightning. Ashley laughed as she chased her, and they began to play in the snow, making snow angles, making a snowman, spending mother daughter time together.

~Meanwhile with Justin~

Justin had woken up as the sun was rising. He hadn’t really slept that night anyway, all he was thinking about was his family, the family he betrayed. He knew he kissed Britney but it wasn’t his fault, she came onto him, and it was just a kiss…but a kiss all the same. He had betrayed his wife, his child by doing that, and Ashley was never going to let him forget it. He groaned as he curled into a ball on his bed, and tried to go back to sleep, but it never over took him again. So about 20 min later, he got out of bed, and walked down the hall into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth with an extra toothbrush, and then walked back into his room, and got dressed. It was about 7:30 when he walked into the kitchen quietly. His mom and dad still hadn’t known he was there, and he didn’t want to scare them. He quietly began to make coffee, he sat down at the bar, as the coffee was being made, and he began to read the paper. As he was busy reading the paper, he heard a creek from the hall, he looked and saw nothing, he then thought it was his imagination, and went back to the morning paper, as he was back into the article he was reading he heard another creak in the hall. He then got up and quietly walked to the hall, as he turned the corner, his mother and dad screamed, as Paul was holding a fireplace stick, standing in front of Lynn, as she held onto his waist. Justin screamed as he jumped back, Lynn saw who it was.

“Justin!” she screamed “What the hell do you think you are doing!”
“What are you going creeping around the hall way with that!” he pointed to the wood pike.
“We thought a burglar or something was in here” Paul said laying it against the wall.

Justin went and sat down at the counter again with a sigh. Lynn looked at Paul worriedly, and she walked over to him and sat down in the seat next to him.

“Not that I mind you being here…” she said rubbing his back “But…is there something you want to tell me?” she asked

Paul got the cups of coffee, and put them in front of them, and left, he didn’t want to be in the way of the mother and son talk.
Justin looked at her and sighed as he messed with his hands.

“Me and Ashley had a fight,…” he said quietly “And…” he began a tear running down his cheek “I hit her…” he said flinching ready for the reaction from his mother.
“You what?!” she burst “I brought up my son to be a better husband than that” she said going into this long explanation about honoring and cherishing your wife. About 30 min later, Justin looked up at his mother with puppy eyes.

“I know mom…” he said finally
“If you know, then why did you do it?” she asked angrily
Justin looked at her, and then down again at his empty coffee cup.
“She sprang the Britney thing on me” he said quietly “and I denied it…I can never make up for that mom…she won’t let me forget it…” he said
Lynn looked at her son in sadness, and rubbed his back
“Justin, I’ve told you, the guy’s have told you, Ashley has told you…you know it was wrong…” she said “You are with Ashley…and she is the only women you should be kissing…” she said
“I know that” he said irritably “I missed her…”
Lynn shook her head “That is not an excuse for kissing another women Justin” she said “I leave for business all the time, do you see Paul kissing other women because he missed me?” she asked
Justin looked at her, his eyes sad
“Do you?” she questioned
“No…” he mumbled sadly
Lynn looked at him “That’s right…no…” she said
Justin looked at her “So then what do I do?” he questioned

Just then Lynn heard laughter and cheers, and she looked out the kitchen window, and spotted Ashley playing with Kathryn in the snow, they were making snow angels in the snow. She smiled and looked at Justin.

“Why don’t you go over there uh?” she suggested
Justin looked out the window at what his mother was looking at, and smiled from the sight as well. He then kissed him mother’s cheek,
“Thanks mom” he said and ran back up the stairs to get his jacket and boots.
He came back down the stairs as Lynn was looking in the pantry, and he ran past her yelling “Thanks again moma, love you” and with that he ran out the door.

He walked outside, and watched Ashley and Kathryn as they played in the snow. Kathryn spotted Justin first, and she looked at him, then ran behind Ashley.

“What’s wrong baby” Ashley said looking down at her

She then noticed Kathryn was looking across the street, and she turned and saw Justin looking at her, she looked into his blue eyes, and noticed they were watery.

“Baby…” she said looking at Kathryn
Kathryn looked up at her
“Why don’t you go inside, and get warm ok?” she suggested
“But mommy-“ Kathryn started
“No Kath…just do as mommy say’s and go inside and get warm ok?” she said stroking her cheek.

Kathryn looked at Justin, and then up at Ashley again. She then sighed, and ran to the house, and got inside, she ran to the window that was in the front of the house, and watched her parents.

Justin sniffled as he looked at her, then down at his feet and began to play with the snow that was under his boots.
“Ash…” he began
Ashley felt tears run down her cheek’s as she looked at him.
“I’m sorry” they both said at the same time, and surprised each other, and looked at each other.
“No Ash, I’m sorry I had no right to hit you and I’m sorry for everything I ever did wrong, with this marriage and with you…” Tears slid down his cheek, as his head sank down.
Ashley looked at him in shock, and she pulled him into a tight embrace. He began to cry as she held onto him, and he hid his face in the side of her neck.
“I love you,” she said hugging him close
“I love you too,” he said holding her against him
Just then their front door slammed shut, and Kathryn came running toward them, and ran to join the group hug. Though they had a lot to talk about, they were yet again, a family.

~1 day before Christmas Eve~

Christmas was upon them, and Kathryn was so excited. Justin and Ashley had talked a lot the last couple of days, and agreed to talk about the thing’s they needed to instead, of just letting them slid, like they had done. Kathryn was so happy they were a family again. The day, she and Justin finished decorating the tree, and Justin made a mental note, to get a new “First Christmas” ornament made for them. They were sitting in the living room, around the fire place, getting the present’s situated under the tree, Justin looked at Ashley and smiled, she truly was the only women for him, he then got up and ran up the stairs coming back with a square box, wrapped in a red ribbon Ashley looked at him and smiled as he handed it to her.
“What is this?” she asked smiling
He grinned “Just an early Christmas present…” he replied sitting down behind her.
Ashley smiled and looked at him, he adjusted her in-between his legs, as he wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed the part behind her ear. She smiled and then untied the ribbon; she opened the white box, and took the round object out. She gasped as she looked at it.

“Justin!” she squealed and looked at the present
It was the exact same Christmas ornament that he had broken. He smiled, as he saw her face.
“How did you find it?” she asked looking at it,
Justin smiled and rested his head on her shoulder “That thing…took away 5 hours of sleep” he said “I tried to look it up on the internet, since you can find anything on there now a days…” he said smiling
Ashley giggled and turned her head kissing his cheek
“Thank you” she said smiling “I love it”
He smiled “Good I’m glad” he said

She smiled and looked at him, and kissed him passionately. During this beautiful kiss the phone rang, Kathryn who was watching her parent’s stood up.

“Me get it!” she ran into the kitchen.
She stood on the chair, which was next to the counter, and grabbed the phone.
“hewo?” she
“hey baby doll, it’s uncle Jc” Jc replied
“Ukle C!!!” Kathryn squealed excitingly
Jc laughed on the other “How are you baby?” he asked
“I ood…” she said “uo?”
Jc smiled “I’m doing ok” he said “Can you wait for Christmas?”
“nope…” she say “ommy say 2 ays…”
Jc smiled “That’s right…2 days…” he said “Kat, is daddy home?”
“uh…” Kathryn smiled as she looked at her daddy

Ashley and Justin were now laying on the floor, Justin over Ashley, kissing her sweetly, Kathryn giggled and turn back to the phone.

“es issin ommy uder da tee…” she said laughing
Justin looked up as he heard her say that and laughed “Kathryn!” he yelled laughing
“here addy” she said into the phone, and ran to him holding the phone,

Justin looked at her and took the phone, and Kathryn squealed as she ran up the stairs. Justin sat up, and Ashley kissed him 1 more time, before she ran up the stairs to chase Kathryn, she had to get her ready, they were going to go look at the lights around the neighborhood later. Justin sat down against the couch, and put the phone to his ear.

“Yello…” he said into the phone
“Hey J” Jc said sighing
Justin knew by the sound of his voice something was up.
“What’s up?” Justin asked
“J…I’m afraid I got some bad news…” Jc said quietly
Justin looked up the stairs, he knew it, he knew it was going to happen, he got up and walked into the kitchen, and sat down at the table.
“What is it Jace?” Justin said leaning his head on his hand, as his elbow rested on the table top.
“We got to leave tomorrow…” he said
A tear slid down Justin’s cheek, he knew this was going to happen.
“Johnny signed us up for this Make A Wish thing, and it can’t be canceled” he said into he phone quietly
Justin shook his head “No…” he said putting his head in his hands “I can’t do this Jace, I can’t tell Ashley and Kathryn that…” he said “We just got everything back to normal” he said
JC sighed hearing his best friends distress.
“I’m sorry Justin…” he said “We need to meet at the airport at 7pm” he said
Justin took a deep breath, and put his head on the tabletop.
“Yea..talk to you later then” Justin said and hung up the phone
He put it down on the table, as his continued to lay his head on it. He heard footsteps, and looked and saw Kathryn and Ashley running down the stairs, he smiled and wiped his eyes.

“Addy!” Kathryn yelled and ran towards him
She ran and jumped on his lap, and he smiled and her held her and kissed her forehead. Ashley looked at him, and smiled.
“we go ook at ights?” Kathryn asked looking at him
Justin smiled and kissed her nose “Yea let’s go” he said getting up

They got on their warm clothes, and walked out side. Kathryn ran ahead to go play with the neighbor kids, while Justin and Ashley stayed behind them, and held hands walking through the thin layer of snow. Justin put his arm around her was they walked and she cuddled into his side.

“So what did Jc want?” Ashley asked him as they strolled the streets
He looked down at her and smiled, and he kissed her forehead
“Not now…” he said holding her close

She looked at him, and then at the street as they walked. She knew, she knew it in the back of her mind the whole time, something was going to happen, it was just too good to be true. They spent the night with the neighbor kids as they walked up and down the street admiring each others houses, when finally they kids were getting tired, so they decided to call it a night. They said goodnight to everyone, and then went inside their home. Justin put Kathryn into bed, as Ashley went into her room, and changed into warm pj’s, she got under the cover’s quickly. Justin finished tucking Kathryn in, while singing her a lullaby, when she was asleep, he kissed her goodnight, and then walked into his and Ashley’s room, he smiled as he saw her curled in a ball, shivering from the cold. He got out of his clothes and wearing only his boxer’s her got into bed. Ashley instantly curled next him, and wrapped her arms around him. He smiled as he stroked her hair gently; she turned and looked at him, and moved in to kiss him lovingly. He broke it, and looked at her and smiled.

“Now what is it you want to talk about…” she said smiling
Justin held her close, and rested his cheek on her head
“Justin…”she said as she lazily ran her hand up and down his arm
“I have to leave tomorrow” he spat out his eyes closed,
Ashley’s head stood up and looked at him.
“Tomorrow…” she questioned “On Christmas Eve…”
Justin looked at her his eyes small, and he semi pouted, “I’m sorry…” he said
“Is that why Jc called?” she asked
Justin nodded “He said it was a last minute thing for the Make A Wish Foundation…” Justin said tears falling from his eyes
“I’m so sorry Ashley” he said starting to cry “I want to be home…I really do” he said turning his face to look at the window. Ashley looked at him, and sighed she knew he wanted to be here, she moved her fingers to his cheek, and made him look at her.
“Justin…” she said quietly “Look at me…”
Justin sniffled and looked into her chocolate brown eyes
“I love you” she said smiling “And whether you are here…or not…” she said smiling “I always will love you…” she said
Justin looked at her, and pulled her into a gentle kiss, kissing her with love and promise, that night, they made love like they hadn’t in forever, and it was the best Christmas present anyone could ask for.

~Christmas Eve~

They had woken that morning to a very excited 2 year old, her hair a mess, and sleep in her eyes, but she was excited it was Christmas Eve, Santa was coming that night, and she couldn’t wait. They had gotten everything ready, that night they were going over to Lynn and Pauls for dinner. After that Justin was going to go to the air-port to catch his flight. He figured he had to sing a couple song’s, and then head back to Memphis as soon as possible, and he was going to do anything in his power to be there before Christmas had ended. It was now about 4:30. Kathryn was excited and couldn’t wait to go to grandma’s and grandpa’s to open her presents, which Lynn said she could open 1 on Christmas Eve. Ashley had helped him pack that day, it was for 1 night so It didn’t take that long. Then Kathryn helped Ashley make gingerbread men cookies. By 5:00, Kathryn was in her boots and coat ready to go. She held the plate of gingerbread men, as Justin held the bag of presents, and they walked across the street to Lynn’s. They reached there, and Lynn saw them coming so the door was opened, and she waved.
“Gama!!” Kathryn squealed as she ran towards her
“Hey Kat…” she said, “Oh what are those?” she asked
“gigerbead men” Kathryn said smiling
Lynn smiled and took the plate “Wow, you did a great job” she said “Why don’t you go find Grandpa ok?”
Kathryn nodded, and ran inside. Lynn then greeted Justin and Ashley hi with hug’s and kisses. They then walked into the house, and they spent their Christmas Eve together as a family.

But like any other night, it had to end. It was time for Justin to be heading to the airport, or he will miss his flight. Ashley was standing with him outside in front of the house, she hugged him close.
“I’ll miss you” she said smiling
“Me too…” he said and kissed her cheek “I’ll be on the next flight home I promise” he said
“I believe you…” Ashley said
He then looked into her eyes, and smiled. She was the love of his life, and no one was going to keep her away from him on Christmas day. He then pulled her into a deep kiss, while holding her close. The Taxi drove up, and beeped, and they broke the kiss, Kathryn came running outside, and hugged Justin’s leg.
“I miss you” she said looking up at him
He smiled and picked her up “me too baby” he said “Be good for mommy ok?” he asked
She nodded “I be angel” she said
Justin smiled and kissed her nose “Good” he said
He then handed her to Ashley, and he grabbed his over night bag. He then took off in the Taxi.

They spent the rest of the day tell about 8:30. Kathryn as promised opened a present and was satisfied with it, after that she conked out. So Ashley walked home with her, and got her into bed. She tucked her into bed, and kissed her goodnight. She then went into her room, and got into warm pj’s, and then went down the stair’s, ate lil bits if the cookies for Santa, and drank some milk, and then put the presents under the tree. She then locked everything, and walked back into their bedroom. She lay down in the warm covers, and closed her eyes. She opened them, and looked at the empty spot next to her, where Justin would be laying, and the first time that night she cried. She wanted Justin to be there in the morning when she woke up, well when Kathryn woke her up. She hid her face in the pillow, and cried herself to sleep.

~Meanwhile With Justin~

Justin sat in the airplane, looking out over the scenery, as it passed by him. He then looked over at Jc, as he was talking on his cell phone to his girlfriend, it must have been hard on him too, he sighed and looked at Joey, who was able to take his daughter them him, since they were going to New York, Lance was half asleep, staring at the movie, his family surly was missing him as well, and Chris…well he was just Chris causing havoc. After he looked at everyone, he turned back to the window, and looked out it. You could see the stair’s shinning bright, through the clouds. He then looked at Jc as he got off the phone with his girlfriend,
“She mad?” he asked him
Jc looked at him and shrugged “A little” he said sniffling
Justin looked down “Jace…when does this thing start?” he asked
Jc looked at his watch “Uh…8:30 why?” he asked
Justin thought about something “How long do they last?” he asked
“Uh…usually about an hour or so…” Jc replied “Why? What are u thinking…”
Justin looked out the window “I got to be home by morning Jc, I have done far too many things wrong with my family…” he said sadly
Jc looked at him, and rubbed his back “I’ll see what I can do” he said
Justin smiled, and Jc got on his cell and started making some calls.

~11:00 Christmas Eve Night~

Justin was yet again looking out of the plane window at the ground. They were just lifting off of the New York airport, and he would be home in 1 hours, exactly 12:00 Christmas morning, he smiled as she tried to do things to make the time go by faster, Jc was on a plan heading back to California where his girlfriend was waiting for him also. Justin dozed off, when the plane hit a steady flight.

Soon the lights came on in the plane, and the Pilot announced their landing. Justin woke up from his sleep, and rubbed his eyes. Soon the plane landed, and Justin quickly got up and exited the plane holding his carry on. He quickly left the airport and grabbed a Taxi, and headed home.

He reached home at about 12:30, and paid the driver, and walked inside his home. Everything was dark; he put his bag by the front door, took off his shoes, and headed up the stairs. He first when into Kathryn’s room, and smiled when he saw her all snuggled close to her thumper bunny, and he kissed her forehead.
“Merry Christmas sweetie” he whispered
He then went into the master bedroom. He saw Ashley asleep, arm drapped over his side of the bed he smiled. He then stripped down to his boxer’s, and got into bed, climbing in under her arm, so it laid across his chest. She faced her, and strocked her cheek. She flinched, and opened her eyes slowly, Justin noticed her tear stained cheeks, and sighed. Ashley's vision adjusted and she looked at him.
"Justin" she mumbled
He grinned "Merry Christmas baby" he said kissing her lips lightly
She broke the kiss, and hugged him close "What are you doing here?" she said
Justin laughed "I got on a plane as soon as the function ended" he said, "All I wanted this Christmas was you" he said
Ashley beamed, and held him close. After that, Justin never missed a holiday or birthday.

*&*The End*&*

There it is...hope ya'll enjoyed it

*&*Traci*&*



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki