Why We Said Good-Bye by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Hey ya'll please let me know how i'm doing it means alot to me when people do let me know. Whether it's bad or good...jus let me know :) thanks so much hope ya enjoy it***

Why We Said Good-Bye

^A little banner i made...thats my ex-best friend...the one i wrote the story for

~*~

Why We Said Good-Bye
For: Ashley G.
By: Traci W.


Josh sat alone, in the comfort of his house looking out the window at the crashing waves coming onto the beach. He sighed and rubbed his face with his hands getting the sleep from them. He woke up at 6:00 and hadn't been able to fall asleep since then. Now he sat in his favorite chair in the living room of his cozy home looking through the window. He took a sip of the coffee that was in his mug and sighed, coffee was good. He put the cup back down onto the coffee table and pulled his PJ pant legs up to his bare chest. He was alone again, after not being along for almost a year it was horrible. He didn't understand why it was over, he couldn't even remember and that’s what killed him the most. He sighed and laid his head on his knees tears beginning to make surface. He missed her so much, and he knew she was never coming back. They had done a lot in the time they were together and he loved it. He could remember everything they did like it was yesterday...they had so much fun together and he didn't know why she was not there with him. The good memories out lived the bad and he had no idea why she wasn't there. Memories played through his mind as he sat there looking at the ocean remembering how his life used to be.

I remember Sunday mornings walking on the beach
And that place we'd stop for breakfast with the old red vinyl seats
The hours of the tide chart
The way the sunlight dance upon your face


Josh woke up to the sound of crashing waves and sighed. He loved living at the beach and nothing would take him away from this place he loved. He yawned and turned over to meet the body he fell asleep to the night before. There she was peacefully sleeping next to him, a smile on her face like she was dreaming. He smiled and moved closer kissing her head, she moaned and her eye brows went together like she was confused. He laid his head back on the pillow and watched her as she came back out of sleep. She finally opened her eyes a little bit, her eyes getting used to the brightness of the sun. She noticed him staring at her and smiled.

"Morning..." she said groggily
He grinned "Morning" he said
She sighed waking herself up more, and she finally opened her eyes and noticed he was still looking at her.
She blushed "What?" she asked
He laughed "Nothing..." he said "Jus like to watch you sleep"

She blushed even more and hid her face in the pillow. He laughed and leaned forward kissing her lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to his body. She moved sighing, feeling his body heat against her and cuddled into his chest, this was where she felt safe. He hugged her close laying his head on hers as he smelled her hair and kissed it lightly.

"We gonna go to breakfast?" she asked
He laughed "Yup...whenever we decide to get out of bed" he said
"Mmm...never" she said with a yawn

He laughed and hugged her close to him, never wanting to let go. He did though, and they got their butts out of bed and into the shower as they got ready to take their weekly walk down the boardwalk to the diner they had breakfast at every Sunday. Soon they were walking hand in hand down the street towards the diner, not saying a word just walking and holding hands. That's what Ashley liked about him; they could walk and just hold hands and know what the other was thinking not having to question anything. She was so in-love with him and she wasn't scared to admit it. They reached the diner and sat down in their usual seats right by the window to look out at the ocean. The waitress came with her pad of paper and pen in her hair.

"Mornin guys...what'll it be?" she asked her accent showing
Josh looked through the menu quickly even though he knew what he wanted "Um... a cup of coffee for me and your Flap Jack special" he said
The waitress smiled and wrote it down quickly "And you honey?" she looked at Ashley
"Hmm..." she said "Orange Juice and... Waffles please"
The waitress wrote that down "Alright...thank you" with that she walked away

Ashley reached for the news paper that was sitting next to her and went through it as Josh watched her. The sun beating down through the window made a golden halo around Ashley's head. He smiled as she went through the Life part of the news paper to get to the comics; he leaned on his arm and just watched her. She was everything to him, and he was in love with her.


That antique roller coaster you just had to ride
I remember how you laughed at the terror in my eyes
The color and the detail
Just like it was yesterday


Josh smiled at the memory and looked at the clock again; it was going to be 7:00 he had to start getting ready for his day even though he didn't want to. He sighed and looked back at his coffee down on the table and reached for it taking another drink. She hated that he loved coffee so much, she much rather have tea...he tried it...but it didn't work with him. Coffee was his haven and nothing would change it. He laughed remembering the day they headed to the summer fair, she had never been to one before and he promised to show her a good time...he remembered it just like it was yesterday.

Ashley looked out the windows excitingly as they drove through the parking lot of the fair grounds. She hadn't been able to sleep all night she was thinking about this place she had never been. Josh watched her out of the corner of his eye and laughed, she was like a kid in a candy store. She heard laughter and she looked at him.

"Are you laughing at me?" she asked pouting
He smiled and leaned over kissing her pout away "Never" he replied

She smiled and sat back down in her seat. They found a spot and got out quickly, reached for each other and held hands as they walked to the fair. They got their tickets and explored the ground laughing and pointing at the things they thought the other would like. First they went around to the huge tents to visit all the animals and crafts that people made and sold. She picked out a quilt that was made by a younger 21 year old mother who was trying to get money for her kid’s future. It was something he would have never bought for himself but since she bought it out of love he decided it would lie on his bed. They continued to explore the fair, talking and laughing the day was going well. Then...they headed to the rides. Josh walked reluctantly behind Ashley as she dragged him through the maze of rides. He hated rides...but he promised her a good time.

"That's the one!" she said with a smile looking at the roller coaster in the back
Josh looked at it, his eyes going big "That?" he asked
She looked back at him smiling "Please?" she pouted
He looked down at her and smiled, how could he resist. He sighed and hugged her close kissing her head.
"Alright" he said
"Yeay!" she squealed and hugged him close

They walked to the line where everyone else was standing, and Josh got out the amount of tickets they would need to get on the ride. Ashley watched the car got around the track her eyes filling with excitement. Josh watched nervously and started to bite his thumb nail as he watched what Ashley watched. Ashley turned and looked at him, noticing the look on his face and she hugged his side.

"You don't have to go" she said
"No..." he said looking at her "I will...I told you I would"
She smiled and stood on her tippy toes to kiss his lips "Thank you" she said
He smiled and kissed her lips back "Anytime" he replied

The line moved closer and closer and finally it was their turn. Ashley squealed as they sat in the front row and they got buckled in. Josh put his arm around Ashley's shoulder and took a deep breath closing his eyes. It was going to be ok...that’s all he thought. Then the cart twitched as it started to take off, Ashley laughed with excitement and held onto his arm giggling. The cart went slowly up the hill, making its way to the top. Josh closed his eyes and held onto her tightly. Ashley reached up and kissed his cheek, finally it stopped and Ashley screamed with excitement as did the rest of the people in the cart except Josh. Finally it headed down the hill at full speed; Ashley put her hands in the air screaming with joy as Josh gripped the handle bars. Ashley turned to look at him and laughed at his face, he was terrified...but he went on it anyway just for her. Finally the ride ended and they all got off, Josh's face starting to look pale and she held him at the waist as they climbed out.

"You alright baby?" she asked smiling
He looked down at her and took a gulp "Yea" he said
She smiled and kissed his cheek "Thank you for taking me" she said
He grinned and kissed her lips "You're welcome...anything for you honey"

She smiled hugging his waist as they continued their adventure through the fairgrounds.


And I remember how you held me the night my father died
I didn't have to tell you
I just broke down and cried
You're sewn into the fabric, the pieces of my life
And I just can't remember why we said goodbye


Josh finally got up and sighed stretching he had to get ready for his day. He went into the kitchen drinking the last of his coffee and put the cup into the sink. He looked out the kitchen window at the sun that was rising, a new day. He then turned and walked to the stairs and walked up them into the bedroom where he would get ready for his job. He walked into the bedroom looking around…there is was. The quilt Ashley bought for him from the fair that day lying on his bed. It was in a crumpled mess next to the spot where he slept. He held it at night when he couldn’t sleep it brought comfort. He walked over to the bed and picked it up wrapping it around himself, and smelling the faint smell of her shampoo but it was smelling like him the more he hugged it. He could feel the hot tears starting to run down his cheeks and he closed his eyes trying to make them stop. He sat down on the bed, still wrapping in the blanket and thought about the time she comforted him when he needed it.

Josh tired to relax as he got into his Jeep, his face looked like crap his cheeks were red along with his eyes. Tear stains running down his cheeks they mused with the rain that was pouring down on him. A terrible storm hit the town full force and it was thunder and lighting but he didn’t care he had to get away. He left his mom, sister, and brother at the hospital he couldn’t take it. He pulled his keys out, his hands shaking and got them into the door un-locking the door. He got in quickly water pouring into the car as he got in and buckled his seat belt and starting the car. More tears escaped as he drove down the familiar street towards Ashley’s. He reached her house a few minutes later and got out quickly running to her front door step. He knocks quickly, more tears escaping. Soon the door is opened and Ashley is there in sweat pants and a sweat shirt ten sizes too big for her, her hair up in a ponytail. She looked at his face and knew he’d been crying.

“Josh…” she said, “What’s wrong?”
He looked up at her, and broke down looking at the floor as tears poured down his cheeks “My dad died…” was all he could get out
Her own breath caught in her throat, as she looked at him “Oh Josh” she said pulling him into her arms “I’m so sorry”
With that he bawled laying his head on her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around him bringing him into the house.
“Come on, you’re soaking” she said

He followed her into the house and she brought him into the living room they sat down in front of the fireplace, as Ashley hugged him to her body. He laid his head on her chest hugging her waist and cried the night away. But even though he didn’t want to talk about it, Ashley was there…no questions asked. She lay with him later on; he took off his shirt and pants wrapping himself in a blanket as Ashley put his clothes into the dryer. They laid together cuddled by the fire place as Josh just talked to her, about everything that was bother him, about his father, about anything on his mind. And Ashley listened hugging him close through every emotion he went through in that conversation trying to calm him. Eventually he hugged her close and closed his eyes his emotions making him tired. Ashley rubbed his back, kissing his head of hair.

“Get some sleep Josh…” she whispered
He looked up at her his eyes half open, she watched him smiling.
“Thank you Ashley” was all he said before he fell asleep against her
Ashley smiled and kissed his head “No problem Josh” she said in a whisper


Josh broke himself out of the daydream shaking his head. He felt tears starting to service and he wiped his eyes quickly to get ride of them. He looked at the quilt again and kissed it then put it down. He got up and went into the bathroom to start his day. He took a quick shower then got into his daily attire of blue jeans and a colored cotton shirt. Another day as a carpenter/ architect, he had been once since graduating College and was now the top one in his town. He looked at himself once again and sighed. He walked down the stairs again to grab a light jacket and his car keys. He looked around the house once again then walked out the front door locking it, and walked towards his Jeep. He got in and headed to the headquarters of the company.

Up and down this boardwalk lonely people sit
I know it wasn't perfect but nothin' ever is
The sails out in the harbor
Are searching for the wind


Josh had been working since he got into work that morning. He decided to take his lunch out instead of in his office like usual. He got back into his Jeep throwing his lunch pale into the passenger seat then started it heading down to his favorite place for lunch. He parked his car in the visitor's parking lot, and got out headed down the board walk towards the set of benches at the end. He sat don facing the ocean and looked out at the crashing waves and smiled. The beach was his home, he would never leave it. He sat there a few minutes then decided he better start his lunch because he had to get back to work. He went and opened his lunch box and there was a turkey sandwich with all the fixings, a bag of Doritos and a can of coke. He smiled as he looked down at the contents a flash back running through his mind.

Josh stood on the deck of his little sail boat one hand on his hip the other holding onto the pole of the boat. He was trying to get Ashley to come along on a sail, and she was skeptical. She had never been sailing and didn't know how her stomach would take it. She looked back at him, her lips moving to a pout as she shook her head no. He smiled that irresistible smile.

"Come on" he said "I'll protect you"
She looked at him, watching his eyes catch the light of the sun making them look like the ocean.
"Oh alright" she said giving in

He grinned and held out his hand, as she grabbed onto it as he pulled her into the boat. He sat her down at the front of the boat as he went and started to get the sails and everything ready. As he worked...he sweated, and Ashley liked that. She watched him, leaning her head on her arm as she watched Josh work. Finally they were out sailing and Ashley looked around her at the ocean it was beautiful. Finally Josh tied the steering wheel to keep it steady and he walked to the front of the boat with Ashley. He sat down behind her and she smiled leaning back against him.

"Not so bad is it?" he asked kissing the back of her neck
She looked at him and smiled "No..." she said

He grinned and hugged her tightly as she sighed she was happy. They both sat in silence for awhile leaning against each other...that was all they needed half the time. From the stressful week to the weekends they spent together in each others arms. The hours passed and it was getting towards lunch time. As Ashley leaned back in Josh's arms, her stomach rumbled and she giggled. He laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Hungry?" he asked
She smiled, blushing "Kinda..." she said
He smiled and got up "I brought your favorite" he said

She turned and looked at him as he walked towards the other end of the boat carefully and grabbed the picnic basket in the back. He walked back over with a basket and blanket in had. She got up and took the blanket from him and spread it out on the bottom of the boat and he sat down the basket and opened it as she sat down. He took out the contents....turkey sandwich with all the fixings, Doritos, and coke. She smiled and sat down next to him ready to dig into the yummy lunch. They spent hours out on the boat sailing to nowhere and just being together. That also was the first place they made love to each other. Right there under the stars in the dead of the night, it was magic and Josh nor Ashley would ever forget it.


His mind broke out of his day dream as he heard the horn of a boat blare, and he kinda jumped and looked down at his watch. He had to head back soon he sighed finishing the rest of his meal and got up packing up his trash and heading back to his Jeep to head back to work. He hated days like this...they seemed to go on forever.

I just had to call you; I had to hear your voice
And tell you I still love you we still have a choice
You're sewn into the fabric, the pieces of my life
And I just can't remember why we said goodbye


At 5:00 Josh clocked out of his office and headed home. It had been a long day and he was ready to go home and go to sleep. He walked into his lonely house and looked around again...it was dark and cold the ocean breeze running through the open windows. He hung up his keys on the key hook and took off his jacket and hung it up as well. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge trying to find something to make for dinner. He looked in it and took out some hot dogs, cheese, ketchup and mustard and made his dinner for the night. After dinner he walked back up the stairs into his bed room and sighed again. There was the blanket he went to change into some pajama pants and get into bed. He got snuggled under the blankets and turned on the TV that was across the room. He leaned back and skimmed the channels trying to find something to watch. He was watching this old love story on Lifetime about this women who's mother died when she was seven, and she made a timeline for her about her life...telling her what to become, and that she would date 7 men and the 7th would be the one she should marry...except she fell in love with number 6. As he watched this movie he thought more and more about Ashley, they should be together right now. There was no reason for them to be apart. He looked at his bed side dresser and saw the phone, he gulped maybe he should call her. He didn't even know if she would be home...but maybe she would be...and if she was...it was a sign. He sighed and looked at the phone again and reached over for it. He looked at it in his hands and sighed he ran his finger across the buttons and dialed her number before he lost his nerve. It ran twice before a familiar voice came onto the line.

"Hello?"
Josh wanted to say something...but nothing came out. He freaked and quickly hung up. He looked at the phone in his hand again and sighed. This was harder then he thought. He quickly called the number again and let it ring.
"Hello?"
The same voice, he stayed quiet listening to her breathing.
"Hello?"
She asked again, this time more annoyed.
"Stop calling here @#%$"
Said the voice and click. He looked at the phone again kinda laughing, wow attitude. He leaned back on the bed again and looked at the phone. He finally got the nerve he dialed the number and sat there, putting it to his ear.

"Hello?" came an annoyed voice
"Ash..." Josh whispered
There was silence as Ashley racked her brain for the familiar voice.
"Josh..." she finally said
"Yea" he said "Hi"
"Hi..." she said her tone weird "You ok?"
"Yea...I jus..." he was quiet
She held the phone close to her ear...wow he was calling her.
"I...was thinkin about you all day...and I jus had to hear your voice..." he said
She sighed, memories flowing through her mind about the time they spent together. Tears started to escape her eyes and she wiped them trying to keep them from her voice so he couldn't tell she was crying.
"Really..." she said quietly
"Yes" he said simply "I'm sorry Ashley...please...I love you"
"What?" she asked confused
"I love you" he said again "I don’t know why we are apart...but I can't handle it..."
"Josh...You broke up with me..." she said
"I know and Ii don’t know why" he said and sniffled "Please Ash..."
He begged and she sighed...she was a softy, but he broke her heart.
"Josh...I can't...there's jus..." she was quiet
"I don't even remember why we broke up" he said "I'm sorry for the pain...I jus need you"
There was silence as Josh sat there, he looked over at the blanket that was next to him and picked it up and smelled it again.
"You're apart of my life Ashley...you always will be...like this blanket...you're the blanket of my life" he said

Everything I do
Leads back to you
I know I just can't let us go


"Josh...What happened to us..." was all Ashley could get out
Josh lay back in his bed and listened to her breath into the phone, they became more ragged and he could tell she was starting to cry.
"If I meant this much to you...why did you let me go?" she asked
He took a deep breath "I don’t know..." was all he said "I can't remember..."
"I'm sorry...call me when you remember..." she said, about to hang up
"Ashley!" Josh practically screamed before she put the phone down
Ashley sobbed not hanging up, and she wiped her eyes then sniffled
"What Josh?" she asked
"I love you please..." he begged
She sighed "Call me when you remember Josh...then we'll see where it goes... I can't do this right now"

With that there was a click, she had hung up. Josh's breath became ragged again, and he looked at the phone. More tears slipping from his eyes as he finally hung up the phone. He screamed in frustrated and threw the phone across the room, it hit the wall with a "SMACK' and broke into pieces. He laid his head down on the blanket and began to cry. He cried for what seemed like hours, thinking it would take away his pain, like how it did when his father died. But he realized it was crying that took his pain away, it was Ashley. He had to do something to get her back; he had to think about why they broke up...why these things happened. He was still in love with her; there would be no other women for him it was only her. She didn't seem to realize that. He got under the covers and closed his eyes...trying to let sleep take over him.

Ashley looked at the phone as she pressed the off button and tears began to spill. She loved him still...she always would. They're love was something different...something she never had experienced before and she never understood why it had to change. He never really gave a reason as to why they needed to be apart...it jus kind of happened. They had been having problems, but that was normal for a couple who was together for so long. She covered up on the couch, and sighed. More tears escaping her eyes, thing's jus weren't working out. She closed her eyes...a flash back of the worst day of her life flashing back.

It has been jus another day, so Ashley thought. She jus got back from being away for the weekend. She went to visit her parents in California for a Family reunion. She insisted on Josh going, but he said he was working on a major project and wouldn't have any time. They did fight about that for awhile but she figured they were on good terms when she left. She got into her car from the air port and sighed. It was good to be home, this little town was where she belonged. She started her car, and headed out. She was going to drop by Josh's to surprise him and see what he was up too. She drove down the familiar road, towards Josh's house listening to the music as she went. She reached his house about an hour later, and parked in the drive way. She noticed there were other cars parked in the drive way as well, and she scrunched in confusion. Josh never mentioned company. She shook her head free of any bad thought and checked her make-up in the mirror just in case it was "important people" as Josh would call them. Then she got out, and walked up to the steps of the house. She rang the door-bell and waited for an answer. Soon the door opened and Josh was standing there. He had on Kaki pants, and a black tight shirt he had on nice black shoes and his hair was freshly washed.

"Hey baby" Ashley said with a smile
"Ashley!" he said in shock not expecting her
She looked at him "That didn't sound like you were happy to see me..." she said "Who's here?"
He looked back into the house, and then walked forward pushing her back onto the porch closing the door behind him.
"When did you get back?" he asked
"Jus now...I thought I’d come see you...what's going on?" she asked
He shook his head "My Mom is visiting" he said
"Oh that's great...I’ve always wanted to meet her..." she said with a smile
"No!" he said looking at her "They...she doesn't know about you..."
"Josh!" she said looking at him hurt "We've been dating for a year and you haven't told her?"
"You don't understand her Ash...she's not like your mom..." he said "Since my dad died she think that-"

With that the front door opened, Josh and Ashley turned to see an elderly women who looked like she belonged in the mansion her son lived in.

"Josh...who's here" the women said

Josh turned and looked at his mom "Oh mom, this is um... um one of my secretaries from work...she jus got back from a business trip and wanted to fill me in..." he said
Ashley looked at him, she was fuming inside he didn't even tell them now, when she was standing right here. His mother looked at her then at Josh.
"Oh Josh...couldn't this wait until tomorrow" his mother shaking her head disapprovingly
"Yes mom I know...but I needed the info as soon as possible" Josh said gulping
His mother rolled her eyes, and then stepped out onto the porch. "How sad making this poor girl work for you on the weekends...you should know better Joshua" his mother said. She put her hand out to Ashley.
"Hi honey I’m Karen Josh's mother..." she said smiling
"Hi...I’m Ashley" she said
"Would you like to come inside and eat with us?" she asked "I prepared a feast"
Ashley looked Karen and smiled, oh she should so do this making Josh's life miserable. But she knew better, she was raised better then that. He will pay soon, especially for this.
"Oh no..." Ashley said with a smile "Thanks but I have to be getting home...I jus got in so I’m pretty tired"
"Oh well... " Karen said "You'll have to come back again ok?"
Ashley nodded smiling "Defiantly" she said "It was nice meeting you"
"You too dear..." Karen smiled, then looked at Josh "Not too long" she warned "You have guests"

Josh nodded and watched as his mother had her way back into his house. He then turned to look at Ashley, she was standing there arms crossed foot tapping.

"You better have a good explanation for this Mr. Chasez" she said
Josh looked at her "Please don't start..." he said "I don't need this now"
"You don't need this?" she asked "Is this why you didn't want to come with me to the reunion?"
He looked at her then down at his feet.
"Why did you have to lie to me?" she asked "That's what I want to know...all this time I’m thinking you told your family, they knew about me...how...what?" she was getting angry "Grrr I can't even talk"
"I don't have to explain myself to you" Josh said "You're not my keeper..."
"No apparently your mommy is" she said
Josh looked at her "You don't understand..." he said "She's not ... "
Ashley looked at him "You know...I’m done with your excuses..." she said
"Fine...I’m done with you" he said looking at her with anger
Ashley looked at him, her eyes widened, tears starting.
"What?" she asked
He looked at her "You heard me..." he said "We're done..."
"Why?" she asked "It's jus a stupid fight Josh...please...we'll be ok"
"No..." he said shaking his head "It's not jus one lil stupid fight...its a million stupid fights..."
She looked at him, she walked up to him wanting to hug him.
"Josh...please I-" she wrapped her arms around him, but he didn't do anything he jus looked down at her.
"We're done..." he said shaking his head
"Fine!" she screamed "You @#%$! I hate you and I hope you rote in hell"

With that she ran back to her car, and got in backing out of the drive way and going home...all this time...tears were pouring out of her eyes and down her cheeks.


Ashley felt more tears running down her cheeks as she remembered that day. It was horrible she went home and cried for days, not knowing what to do. She called her mom, and she was comforted a little but it jus wasn't the same. Ashley finally wiped her eyes and looked at the clock it was 11:00. She had to do something about this, as much as he hurt her...she still loved him.

There must have been a reason, but I can't remember now
I know if I could hold you we could work it out
You're sewn into the fabric the pieces of my life
And girl let's give it one more try
Cause I just can't remember why we said goodbye


Josh had finally fell asleep, his cheeks were stained with tears and his eyes hurt but he let sleep take over him. He had been asleep for about an hour when he could have sworn her head a knock. He jumped, opening his eyes taking a deep breath. His eyes wondered as he listened for the knock again. There it was. He groaned and rubbed his face in his pillow, what time was it? He finally got the energy to stand up, and wrapped the quit around him. He opened his bedroom door and walked down the hall hearing another knock. It was from the front door; he walked down the stairs and saw a figure at the front door through the glass. He walked to the door and opened it slowly peeking out and he saw Ashley standing there. She was bundled in a big jacket and jeans. He opened the door more

"Ashley?" he questioned
She looked at him, her cheeks too were stained with tears and her eyes red.
"Josh..." she sniffled, she had been crying "I'm sorry..."
He looked at her his mind still trying to contemplate that she was there standing at his front door.
"No..." he said "I'm sorry"

She looked at him, her then lead her into the house and they went into the living room. Both of them getting warm and Josh turned to Ashley taking her hands in his.

"Ashley..." he said "There was a reason...but I seriously can't remember...that should count for something...it was important...I can't live without you"
Ashley looked at him, more tears starting to run down her cheeks.
"We can work through this...please...give me another chance" he begged

With that Ashley broke down, and fell into his arms. He sighed holding her close, wrapping his arms around her as he brought her onto his lap hugging her close to him. She snuggled into his chest hiding her face in his neck feeling the comfort she wanted. They spent a good amount of time just sitting there soaking in each others scents and getting what they wanted out of each other the comfort they both needed. Soon Ashley took her face from Josh's neck and faced him. He looked into her eyes as she looked into his getting lost in them like she always did.

"Jus one more try" Josh pleaded
She looked at him, her eyes closing as a tear slid down her cheek
"Ok" she said in a whisper
Josh sighed in relief and hugged her close to him again, Ashley melting into his arms. This was how it was supposed to be even though they couldn't remember why they said good-bye, they remembered why they were together again...they were in-love.

*&*The End*&*

Why We Said Good-Bye - Tim McGraw

*&*Traci*&*



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki