Karma by Bri


Number of reviews: 13
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I walk out of my limo & I'm rushed inside the airport with my bodyguards around me. I hate this part of the airport. Fans are screaming...no now one just flashed me. I used to be into that, but now....its just not appealing to me anymore. I have a wife at home now, doing her thing with her business corperation. Yep, I married a smart one. With a master's degree in marketing & business management, unlike other people I dated.

"Hi Justin!" "OMG! Its Justin Timberlake!" "Aaaaahhhhh!"

Okay, this is getting annoying. Yes, I am Justin Timberlake. Yes, I am on the covers of magazines often. Now why do you have to scream my name?! I know who I am...now who are you?!

I walk into my private Jet....finally some peace & quiet. I lay my head back on the leather seats & shut my eyes....but can't seem to fall asleep. I am still in shock that I just cheated on my wife & didn't recall any of it. Was I drugged?! No...No...I remember walking into the club....

"Hey," Mamie said.

"Hey," I reply.

"Pretty exciting show tonight...the crowds were awesome," she says.

"Except the fact that one girl through her soda at you," I say with a chuckle.

"Stop," She says, hitting my arm. "I was thirsty anyways."

We walk over to the dance floor, I begin to chat with my friends nearby & drink a bit. Then, Mamie drags me back to the dance floor.

"Dance with me," She says.

I begin to dance with her. But my mind is on Hailey. I miss her so much. Its been so long since I've been able to talk to her face to face, hug her, hold her, kiss her. Mamie notices my mind wandering me off & adjusts my face so I can look at her. And I guess one thing led to another, then all of a sudden I'm grinding next to her. How could that happen?! Well she is a good dancer. Then she pulls me closer & gives me a long kiss. Then I blank out. I don't know what happened after that.

"Mr Timberlake," The Flight Attendant says.

I open my eyes. "Yes," I say.

"You can get off the plane now, we have landed," She says.

"Thanks," I reply.

I get off the plane, carrying my carry-on bag. How am I going to explain this one?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki