Karma by Bri


Number of reviews: 13
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


As I enter the airport I hear the fan's screams again. "JUSTIN!" "Oh my GOD!" "There he is!" Its like, gosh, could you take a chill pill? I mean, when I was first starting out with Nsync, I loved the attention. Now its just irritating. I am quickly whisked off to my limo & am on my way to see my wife, Hailey, the one I betrayed.

I lean my head against the window, it is just beginning to rain hard. Perhaps this is a sign of things to come. I sigh as I lay back in my limo chair & close my eyes. As soon as my eyes shut, the limo comes to a halt.

"Mr. Timberlake, we have arrived at your home," the limo driver says.

I sigh, before opening my eyes. How am I supposed to explain this all to Hailey? Maybe I should just never mention it. It could hurt our relationship....no wait....it WILL hurt our relationship. I tip the limo driver & get out of my car where one of my bodyguards is carrying an umbrella to shield me from the pouring rain. The other 2 bodyguards behind me carry my luggage. I have everything in the world right now, and that night could bring it all to an end.

As I walk the front steps, Hailey quickly opens the door & gives me a big hug & a peck on the cheek.

"Hey! I've missed you so much!", she says before giving me another kiss on the lips.

"I've missed you too, " I said, half-smiling, hugging her.

After the hug, Hailey & I walk inside the house, the bodyguards bring the luggage in the bedroom before leaving. Should I tell her now?

"Hailey, I-" I say, before being interrupted.

"Happy Anniversary," she says, before heading into the kitchen. I quickly follow her.

"Happy Anniversay to you to babe, but l really need to tell you something," I say.

"I do too, babe. But let's have our anniversary dinner first.", she says. Gosh, she's stubborn. "Now sit down at the dining room table & relax."

I quickly sit down at the dining room table. I look at the wall across with me, a picture of Jesus Christ is staring right at me. Gosh, the guilt is killing me now. I get up for a sceond, before seeing Hailey bring in a bowl of spagetti.

"Sit down," Hailey says smiling.

The most of our dinner was spent in silence. She was smiling at me, & I tried to smile back at her. Now I know how all my exes felt when they cheated on me. Every once in a while she would take a napkin, & wipe the side of mouth because of the sauce, before laughing & smiling. Finally our silence broke.

"You're gonna like the present I got you," Hailey says.

I slam my fork down on the plate. This makes Hailey jump a little because of the loud noise. I can't take the guilt any more.

"What?!" She says, startled.

I turn away. "Nothing." I'm such a coward.

"Something is wrong, Justin. I know it, I can see it in your eyes. Now tell me." She says. Talk about woman's intuition.

I get up, carrying my plate, & walk in the kitchen. "Nothing." I lie. "Nothing at all."

She quickly follows me carrying her plate towards the sink. "Justin Randall Timberlake, something is wrong, and you know it. I'm your wife, tell me." She says.

She's my wife alright, but how am I supposed to tell her this one. I put my plate in the sink, before turning towards her, looking deep into her green eyes. My eyes are already starting to tear up.

"What....baby....no." She begins to tear up as well. "What is it?"

I hold her hands & contunue to look into her eyes. "Baby....I don't know how to explain it. You see, I was with Mamie."

She let's go of my hands. "Mamie?! Mamie Lexum?! No...No...This cannot happen." Tears are now flowing down her rosy cheeks, but she still faces me, looking into my eyes. "You cheated didn't you?"

"Baby.....we only kissed, " I say.

"ONLY Kissed?!" She begins to cry even harder, but her face is beginning to get red with anger. "How would you like it if I ONLY kissed JC instead of the usual friendly hug?!!"

"Baby..." Tears are now flowing down my cheeks. "That's all I can remember?"

"That's all you can remember?!!! What do you mean? You were partying weren't you?" She says, her face now candy apple red, filled with anger & sadness. I nod. "Justin, you are 27 years old! You're married, and, and, and-"

"And what?" I ask.

"How could you?!" She says before running upstairs. I then follow her.

She goes into our closet & begins to pack her suitcase.

"What are you doing?!" I yell. This can't be happening.

"I'm leaving!" she yells.

I take her suitcase & pour all the clothes out of it & onto the floor. "Wait, we can work this out. Don't do this Hailey..." I plead as my last attempt.

"NO!!!" She yells, the loudest I've ever heard her. Her face was as red as her hair. "You know what, keep the stuff. I don't care, I"m leaving. Give it all to Mamie. I don't care." Ouch!

She walks out of the closet, & into the master bathroom. She has her back turned to the doorway, & is holding something & looking at it."I guess this means nothing to you." She says, now beginning to cry again.

"Baby...."I plead one more time. "Don't do this."

She puts whatever the object is in the medicine cabinet nearby. Then turns to me. "You'll be getting divorce papers in a week or so."

And then she left. I was stunned. I didn't even stop her. I was in a total state of shock. I was laying in my master bedroom all night, crying, not getting a second of sleep. I look at the clock 4:37 pm. 7 hours & 21 minutes since she left, possibly the last time I'll ever see her again. I then remember the object she was looking at. I get up & walk into the master bathroom. I turn the lights on & walk to the wooden medicine cabinet opposite the sink. I was shocked, even more than I was when she left. It was a pregnancy test.....it was positive.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki