A Closed Door by JTzSecretLady


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


“I’m-I’m sorry,” Willow laughed, gasping for breath. Tears began to fill her blue eyes, and she wiped them away as her laughter died down to giggles. “Oh, God, this is rich. Did Maggie put you up to this? She does have the money and all. Oh boy.” She smiled, thinking of her best friend. She was probably somewhere in Europe right now, enjoying the scenery as she spent some quality time with that boyfriend of hers. Letting out a quiet sigh, she crossed her arms over her chest, cocking out her hip. She looked up at the man with a twinkle in her eyes, her head tilted to an angle.

Standing in front of her with an eyebrow cocked up was the one and only Justin Timberlake.

“This totally made my day,” she grinned. “How could she have known? I mean, sure, I did leave her that voicemail, but she couldn’t have thrown this whole thing together so quickly. I wonder if-” Justin's face scrunched up. He looked down at her with shock and a bit of amusement. She only continued to ramble on. "-Faith told her anything, she does talk to her more than I do. Maybe she helped plan this whole thing, which if I may add is the best 'let's get Willow to brighten up' gag they've ever came up with."

She shook her head with a warm smile curled over her lips. And as he watched her, he learned that the names she had just mentioned, Maggie and Faith, were either her sisters or her best friends. He went with option number two.

"God, with how bad my day went today, I so totally needed this. C'mon, how often does Justin Timberlake knock on people's doors asking to use their phone?" With a grin she stepped back and opened the door wider for him. ""Are you...do you want to come inside?" He nodded, grateful to step away from the curious eyes that watched. With a quick glance behind him, he saw no one but knew that they were watching, somewhere. Closing the door, she led him towards the living room.

"Have a seat. I'm just going to give Faith a call, to tell her that I enjoyed this little gag of theirs."

He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it once again when she disappeared out of the room. "Great," he mumbled, his shoulders slumped. Well, I tried, he thought and scanned his blue eyes around the small room. It was painted a subtle blue with a darker trimming around the bottom and top edges of the wall. It was welcoming, he thought, his eyes stopping on the picture that was hung right on top of the fireplace.

Curious, he stood up to get a closer look.

There she sat frozen in time with a bright smile on her face, her blue eyes dancing as she looked on at the two young boys. They looked so much like her, he thought studying them. They had the same blue eyes, the same blond hair, same smile.

God, were these her boys, he wondered, his eyes moving back to the woman in the picture.

She looked...young. Too young to be taking care of a pair of boys. Eighteen, he figured as he studied her closer. She looked no older than eighteen and the boys looked to be two years old.

"Damn," he exclaimed, stepping back to look at the whole picture.

Willow watched him, her hand on the cordless phone, holding it against her ear. "Okay, bye." Hanging up on her friend, she let her arm hang down. This wasn't another gag. This was for real. Nervously chewing on her bottom lip, Willow thought, what the hell am I going to do with a Pop Star in my living room?

"Hey."

At the sound of his voice, she forced a smile on her face. "Hey, uh, I just got off of the phone with Faith." Making her way towards him, she noticed that he held something in his hand. She giggled noticing that it was a picture of herself, her two boys, Jonathan and Alexander, Maggie, and Faith. She had just given birth to them and was holding them in her arms, her friends gathered around her.

Justin followed her gaze and blushed sheepishly. "Sorry," he mumbled, placing the picture back on the mantle. "I was just admiring all of your pictures here" He paused. "Are these your boys?"

She nodded with a proud smile. "Yep. John and Alex, they're both seven right now." Admiring her boys in the picture, she said, "I'm not ashamed, you know. I got pregnant at sixteen, my whole life changed then, but I'm not regretting it. I have a beautiful life right now, much better than when I was sixteen." She shrugged, and looked up at him. "So, uh, here's the phone, you asked to use it, right?"

Justin nodded, his lips tightly shut, he didn't want to say anything. Truth was, he had been wondering about it - how she felt about getting pregnant at an age so young. He, for one, didn't like the idea. At sixteen you were still a baby, at that age you should only be worrying about what to wear on dates, where to go after school, who liked who? You weren't supposed to worry about what diaper you were going to use for your kids, or what baby food/formula was best for them. You weren't supposed to grow up yet, not like he did, or not like she has.

"Uh, thanks," he mumbled, taking the phone from her. Dialing a set of numbers, he pressed the black cordless phone next to his ear and waited for an answer. He didn't know what made him pull over the side of the road and knock on her door. He didn't know why he had done it, but he had and there he was, standing in the middle of her living room with her house phone next to his ear.

"Hello? Joe?"

Willow smiled lightly before leaving the room to give him some privacy. She made her way into the next room where her boys were taking their afternoon nap. Leaning against the doorframe, she smiled at them, and as she watched them, she couldn't help but replay the earlier scene in her head.

She had just finished putting her boys to sleep when there was a knock on the door. Not expecting anyone, she opened the door shocked to find the NSYNC member standing there with his thumbs buried in his jean pockets, smiling shyly back at her.

"My cell phone just died," he had said to her, "and I really need to make a phone call. Do-do you think, maybe, I can use your phone for a minute, or two?"

It had taken her a second or two to get over the initial shock of seeing him, but then something clicked in her head and Maggie popped up through the thoughts of dancing Pop Stars and music videos, and she had laughed. Laughed until her sides ached, thinking it was another one of her carefully laid out jokes, but it wasn't.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki