I Belong To You by ladylion5


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Dr. Pepper?"

"Check."

"Root Beer?"

"Check."

"Popcorn?"

"Check."

"Skittles?"

"Check."

"Celery."

"Unfortunately."

"Hey!" Bianca exclaimed looking up at JC's disgusted face as he stood in front of the kitchen counter, opposite the side she was sitting in front of dressed comfortably in black swishy sweat pants and a plain white tee-shirt. Bianca was also dressed comfortably in gray cheerleading shorts and a black spaghetti strap tank top. "You need to balance out all of this junk with something healthy."

"No we don't." Bianca laughed.

"Okay," Bianca cleared her throat before returning her attention to the list in front of her. "Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, gross."

"Hey! Don't go dissin' my ice cream now!"

"You dissed my snack."

"Celery isn't a snack, it's rabbit food."

Bianca rolled her eyes. "Whatev." She replied in valley girl voice, before erupting in a fit of giggles. JC smiled. She never could keep a straight face, Bianca was always laughing, and JC loved it.

"Okay," she said clearing her throat once more. "Is that a check or not?

"That's definitely a check."

"You better keep up, you're slipping with these checks here."

"Yea, yea."

"All right, Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream… Mmmm…"

"Now, that is disgusting," JC said.

Bianca's jaw dropped and she placed her right hand over her chest. "Excuse me?"

"Who puts peanut butter in ice cream?"

"Baskin Robbins!" Bianca watched as JC laughed whole-heartedly. He had the most endearing laugh, she thought. His face grew red and he threw his head back and clapped his hands. She sighed and rested her cheek on her palm.

"What?" he asked as he caught his breath.

Bianca smiled coyly. "Nothing…"

"That didn't sound like nothing," JC said his voice an octave lower. Bianca giggled in response.

"Okay," she said. "So we have everything for O.C. night?"

JC nodded his head. "Yes, ma'am."

"Well let's hurry up and get to the living room then!" she said jumping up excitedly. "It's 7:45!"

JC chuckled. "O.C. Night" was a tradition they had started only four weeks before. Bianca raved about her favorite television show, "The O.C." and upon discovering JC had never watched it she demanded he did. She went to his house one day with the first season DVD and they spent a good part of the late afternoon and most of the evening watching every episode. It then escalated to every Thursday when Bianca arrived at his house at 5:30 and they ordered Chinese take-out. Then they got together all of their favorite snacks, except the ice cream which they put in the freezer for later, and settled in front of the television for eight o'clock to watch Fox Network's "The O.C.". JC wouldn't call "The O.C." his favorite show, but he enjoyed it. He also enjoyed the way Bianca curled up against him as the sat together on the couch, and she talked non-stop throughout the show. She had a comment for everything.

The pair carried their trays of goodies to the living, settled comfortably on JC's leather couch in front of his flat screen plasma T.V., and turned on the Digital Cable. "So," Bianca started, "did you and Tony have fun in the studio today?"

JC's eyes lit up and he nodded. "Oh, yea, we always have a great time in the studio. I love being able to record on my own time now and just be able to jam, ya know?" he gushed. Bianca smiled. She loved how excited he became when he talked about his music. "I don't have to worry about the record labels and time constraints, I can just sing. I'm tellin' you I really needed this break."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it."

JC smiled shyly and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, you have a little something to do with it too."

Bianca's entire face lit up. She leaned in, kissed him lightly on the lips, and then curled up against his side while he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer and as it always seemed to do around Bianca, JC's heart beat a little faster. "That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me," she murmured. JC dipped his head down and kissed her under her ear.

"Carlos got an interesting call today," he said.

"Oh yea?"

"Yup. Someone from the LA Lakers requesting a singer to sing the National Anthem at playoffs."

Bianca gasped. "Really?"

JC chuckled. "Oh so you didn't know about it?"

"Well, I maybe mentioned to someone that you possibly wouldn't mind singing at playoffs. Did you agree to it?"

"Of course."

"Yay!" she said excitedly kissing him again. Before she could pull away however, JC pulled her close and deepened it. He moved his lips over hers softly and ran his tongue over her bottom lip before nipping it lightly. "Mm, Jace," she murmured before pulling away. "The O.C. is about to start!"

"Well, I think I know something we can do that's much more fun then The O.C." JC inched his face closer.

"Nothing is more fun then watching The O.C."

"Are you sure about that?" JC asked his lips touching hers.

"Well-" Bianca's response was cut off by the ringing of the doorbell and JC groaned. "That better not be Tyler."

"Since when does Tyler ring the doorbell?"

"Since I changed the locks."

JC opened the door ready to bite off the head of whoever was on the other side but instead his jaw dropped. Facing him was the back of a tall brunette dressed comfortably in jeans, white sneakers, and a white tee shirt.

"Ally?"

She turned to face him slowly. "Hey there, stranger."

JC blinked. There were no butterflies fluttering in his stomach and his heart rate wasn't off the charts. JC grinned. She was Ally, just Ally, as he had always known her to be. And there she was, after three months standing in front of him. "Ally!" he exclaimed before tackling her to the ground.

"JC, no stop!" she screeched as he tickled her. "Stop!"

"Is everything okay out here?" Bianca asked as she ran out the front door and then stopped dead in her tracks.

Ally cleared her throat uncomfortably but JC jumped to his feet. "Hey, Bianca, Ally's here!"

Bianca's eyes widened and her eyebrows rose as she nodded her head. "Th-that's great. Ally, it is so nice to meet you," Bianca said walking towards them. JC helped Ally to her feet and Bianca then shook her hand.

"Same here," Ally said. "I didn't mean to interrupt anything. I probably should have called, I never had to before and I just wasn't thinking-"

"Oh, no, Al, it's cool," JC said.

"Yeah, we're just watching The O.C., you should join us," Bianca offered politely.

"Oh? I don't want to intrude."

"Oh, Al, c'mon," JC said grabbing her hand and leading her inside. "It's not intrusion at all."

Walking behind them, Bianca sighed heavily.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki