All That Shimmers by Chasexy76


Number of reviews: 10
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Note: I had every intention of ending this story. I wanted to get it over with because I didn't feel, as a writer, that I was giving this every thing I had. I feel like the last few chapters were just kind of pushed out in an effort to put something down, and I apologize to those who've read them.

I planned on ending the story and just completely revamping it, but that wouldn't be fair to any of you. So this is what's going to change:

1.) I'm changing the name of the main female lead. Her name is no longer 'Meghan'. It's been changed to 'Gracie'. I hope there's not a confusion there!

2.) Chapters four-six will be redone. Those are the chapters that I feel were just kind of pushed out for the sake of updating.

3.) From now on, the wait between updates will be longer because I'm going to write the story three chapters at a time. I want to make sure that what I have flows smoothly. My biggest flaw in writing is that I was just in such a rush to write, I updated as soon as I pushed a chapter out, whether or not it went well with what I had planned out.

I apologize profusely for ANY trouble this may cause, and I pray that it won't deter you from reading farther! I promise, there's a LOT more to come!

My sincerest apologies,
BT


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki