The Prince & The Pauper by Laurencoz


Number of reviews: 333
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author’s Note: The idea for this story came from The Prince & The Pauper by Mark Twain. If you liked the book, chances are, you’ll like this story! It’s a new one, so please post reviews! Thanks, Lauren



*Prologue*



On a certain autumn day, a boy was born to a poor family by the name of Timberlake, where he was not wanted.

On the same day, another child was born to a rich family of the name of Phillipe, where he was wanted.

In fact his entire country wanted him.

His country had longed for him, hoped for him, and begged God for him, that now that he had really arrived, the people went nearly crazy for joy.

Mere acquaintances hugged and kissed each other and cried.

Everybody in the kingdom took a holiday, and high and low, rich and poor, feasted, danced, and sang.

They kept this up for days and nights.

During the day there were banners waving from every balcony and housetop, and parades marching along.

At night, there were great bonfires at every corner, and men toasting to each other happily.

There was no talk in the country except about the new baby, Ryan Phillipe, the new Prince, who lay wrapped in silks and satins, unconscious of all this fuss, and not knowing that great lords and ladies were tending him and watching over him--and not really caring, either.

But for the other baby there was no joy.

Justin Timberlake, wrapped in his poor rags, had no one to talk about him except among his poor family, whom he had just come to trouble with his presence.

~ prologue mostly from “The Prince & The Pauper” by Mark Twain


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki