The Prince & The Pauper by Laurencoz


Number of reviews: 333
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


*Chapter Three*




“Boy, you look like so good!” Sam said, clasping her hands at her creation. She bought Justin a new shirt from J.Crew and some Abercrombie Jeans. It was just a simple black button up, but on him it looked hot.

Even Olivia looked surprised as she looked up at her brother. “She’s right, Justin. You look like a model.”

Justin looked in the mirror and saw a different person. He knew he looked pretty good in the new clothes. She had even bought him new shoes to match. At least for tonight, he didn’t have to face the world as a poor nobody.

He turned around and bent down to Olivia’s level. “Livie, promise me you’ll be good tonight for Samantha‘s parents.”

“I promise, Justin. Go have fun,” She said kissing his cheek, and prancing down the stairs.

Samantha looked him up and down one more time, whistling. “You are such a stud, J. You‘re gonna have girls all over you.”

“You know I‘m saving myself for Princess Emaria.” Justin said smiling. He had the biggest crush on her since he could remember. He still thought she was beautiful, but it was mostly just a joke now.

“You look really good too, Sam,” He said. She was wearing a white halter and designer jeans with white open-toed heels.

“Alright you, let’s go party!” She said.




Ryan entered the club and took his sunglasses off. The place was more crowded than usual and the music was so loud that he knew Emma was already uncomfortable. He thought she looked good though. She had a red shimmering tube top on and black pants with heels. She bit her lip as she nervously looked out over the crowd.

“You okay?” He asked her.

“What?!” She yelled back over the music.

“I said, are you okay?!” He said louder, leaning down.

“Yeah!” The two made their way into the crowd and started dancing. Ryan placed his hands on her hips, surprised that Emma had loosened up so quickly.

A few minutes into the song, he glanced over her shoulder and caught sight of a beautiful girl dancing a few feet away. She was in a white halter smiling at one of her friends. There was something about her presence that drew him to her. He let his eyes follow the girl as she moved around the dance floor.

Emma was shocked that she was actually enjoying herself. She thought Ryan looked really good in his black button up J.Crew shirt and jeans. She looked up to see him in a daze.

She yelled up to him. “What are you looking at?”

“I just saw the most beautiful girl. I have to go talk to her,” he said, never looking away.

“Okay, I’m just going to go sit down!” Emma laughed, pointing to an area with tables. He nodded in a daze. She tried not to admit that she was slightly disappointed.

***


Justin smiled as he looked over at Samantha shaking it. “You aren’t gonna dance at all?!” She yelled.

“I can have fun without dancing. Maybe if some good songs come on.”

“Well, then go get me a drink!” She said, pointing over to the bar.

Justin rolled his eyes. “Fine.”

Samantha looked around the club. It was her favorite one in the city, even though it was always really crowded. She felt a tap on her shoulder, and turned around to see Justin, standing there. “You want to dance?” He said.

“Now you want to dance? Where’s my drink?” She said, raising her eyebrows at him.

***


Ryan tapped the girl on her shoulder, and froze. He could barely get the words out. “You…want…to dance?” He stuttered.

She said something to him, but he couldn’t hear over the music. Suddenly “Hot and Wet” by 112 came on and the girl got a huge smile on her face. “Yeah! This is my song!” She said.

“So you’ll dance?” He asked her.

She answered by pulling him toward the dance floor.

***


Samantha moved to the song, and was stunned at Justin dancing behind her. He wasn’t acting like Justin would. He was strangely confident this time and danced like she had never seen before. “Where did you learn how to dance, boy?” She said, grinding against him.

He smiled. “Comes naturally, I guess.” Ryan whispered I her ear.

She got chills down her spine. ‘Since when does Justin give me chills?!’ she thought, without knowing that the guy behind her wasn’t Justin at all.




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki